Trust Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kennedy Vargas

Trust Wallet

The Trust Wallet is one of the best in the world since there are 5M people who use it for its fast ease of use, storage and exchange of crypto assets. It does not ask for personal information, it maintains a very advanced level of security for scammers and hackers, these are one of the many cryptocurrencies that you can buy: Get Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin and more with the best possible rates. Your transfers are instantaneous without forms or selfies to confirm identification, you can make them at any time. Do not miss the opportunity to spend such a beautiful wallet, download it, create it and start trading, do not waste your time. I recommend it.

Trust Wallet.png

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Without a doubt, one of the best wallets that I have used, it has never given me problems and its new integration of the browser compatible with DApps allows me to integrate my wallet with many other services

• +4 1

TrustWallet is a very good wallet but don't forget, the best wallets are the physicalls ones, the ones that no one can literally touch except yourself. That wallet is called Nano Ledger, it's quite expensive, 125$ but your crypto is safe. Would you invest that money to keep your crypto safe? Definitely, you should. If not, Trust wallet is a well known wallet and trustfull !

• +1 1

I am new to the crypto-currency market, I have used trust wallet as a personal wallet in this short time I have been using it, easy to use and supports a lot of currencies, low commissions compared to other wallets, simply excellent.

• +1 1

I'm not using Trust wallet yet but from all the information you put in I think it must be a very good wallet.
Very good information, you clarified many doubts. Thank you.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

30 minutes ago, Nicolae01 said:

TrustWallet is a very good wallet but don't forget, the best wallets are the physicalls ones, the ones that no one can literally touch except yourself. That wallet is called Nano Ledger, it's quite expensive, 125$ but your crypto is safe. Would you invest that money to keep your crypto safe? Definitely, you should. If not, Trust wallet is a well known wallet and trustfull !

Thank you friend for your contribution, I will take it into account for future decisions

Trust Wallet seems to me to be a very good wallet, it has a wide variety of cryptos, we can save our savings here and it is also very good to have the application our mobile.

The Trust Wallet is truly outstanding on the planet since there are 5M individuals who use it for its quick convenience, stockpiling and trade of crypto resources. It doesn't request individual data, it keeps up an extremely progressed degree of security for con artists and programmers, these are one of the numerous digital currencies that you can purchase: Get Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin and more with the most ideal rates. Your exchanges are quick without structures or selfies to affirm recognizable proof, you can make them whenever. Try not to botch the chance to spend such a lovely wallet, download it, make it and begin exchanging, don't burn through your time. I suggest it.

There are a lot of coins I can trade in the trust wallet, and this is a great feature. Thanks to the trust wallet, I can easily access many coins that are not listed on the stock exchange. I think the trust wallet wallet is a different world. It also includes very good investment tools.

trustwallet is a very complete wallet and easy to use I would like that you can change the coins in the same application without having to connect the wallet on other pages

I still do not have a Trust Wallet account, but with all the information you provide us and some videos that I watch about the wallet, I am going to create an account with great pleasure.
Your information is wonderful, thank you.

• +4 1

Trust wallet seems to me To be very good wallet. We can say that it is a official mobile app of binance. This wallet has many advanced security from hackers. It is among the highest rated wallet.

• +1 1

Hello.friend,  The trust wallet is a one of the best wallet.trust wallet seems to me time best very good wallet.I can say that the Trust Wallet is the best kind of wallet. This wallet hacker has many advanced security. Also it does not require any personal information to register this wallet.

I suggest you try this wallet.

I think Trust Wallet is one of the best wallets for keeping digital currencies.  Because this wallet's security system is more robust and reliable.  Where you can safely store your digital currencies.

Without disputing, this is one wallet that I can trust, here you don't have any doubt that your bitcoin will be stolen from you. There are numerous ways you can exchange your bitcoin to other crypto currencies. What I like the most is that they will never ask for your personal information. Straight forward and a reliable wallet to use.

Edited by Bentrioux

You said well and i agree with you.There is no any doubt that trust wallet is best then others and trust able wallet.

In trust wallet our currency remain secure and safe.It is easy to use.

Trust wallet is used for stock of currencies.

trust wallet is a best wallet.because it is a lot of security and trustworthy.and its security system is strong.so hacker can not easily hack.so here you can keep your crypto coin with many safety.so you can use trust wallet.

Trust wallet is an amazing wallet to safe crytocurency  and talk tokens.i trust on this wallet .i like this wallet because i think it is very secure wallet and It is considered the best wallet in the world.

Trust wallet is a very good wallet on which you can use for exchange purposes. Trust wallet is very trustworthy than any other. Their security environment it is better than other exchanges. It is quite simple to deal and every one can use it easily.

Trust wallet is one of the most trustable wallet ..it is free from scamers and hackers they did not ask you for personal information 

provide full security and through this u can buy any coin 

• +5 1

I have used almost many types of wallets. And yet I use a lot of different types around. But in my opinion trust wallet is the best one. This wallet can be used for all purposes. All types of tokens can be received in this wallet. Newcomers will be able to use this waller very easily. And its privacy is very strong. So everyone can use it

I was suggested to try Trust Wallet but i never did it, im using Metamask right know and im happy with Metamask at the moment.

I have never heard nothing bad about Trust Wallet maybe there is but i dont know it. Maybe i will try it at some time.

Respected Friends first of all it is most popular.Tust wallet have strong security System.It is private and Save.Trust wallet is best and easy to use.I advice you please try this wallet .It support all crypto coin.

Trust wallet security system is very strong when you installed on your mobile phone you can safely open because of its strong security system.save 12 key words and that's it you have your wallet secure.it is one of the most powerful .