Trust Wallet - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kennedy Vargas

Trust Wallet

Trust wallet is very safe and secure wallet. This have a lot of benefits and features. It will provide you full time security. It is full security audited wallet. This wallet is design to run on both android and iOS devices.

• +5 1

Trust wallet is the best one crypto currency wallet .Trust wallet supports multiple ctypto currencies.A large community of people is using this wallet for buying ,selling and store crypto tokens and currencies.So it is more trusted anf reliable wallet in crypto currency market.I love this wallet due to its high rating and low withdrawal fee .

• +4 1

Thia Wallet is very safe and secure. I am new on this forum. Makes our posts useful and helpful to the other members. Wallets are very important to make our money safe and secure 🔐. Trust wallet is very best to safe our funds and makes transactions.

• +2 1

Your information is wonderful, thank you. Without a doubt, one of the best wallets that I have used, it has never given me problems . It has a wide variety of cryptos, we can save our savings here. Thanks to the trust wallet, I can easily access many coins. 

• +3 1

Trust wallet is considered to be the world's best wallets as more number of people are using it.  Every beginner is recommended to use the trust wallet.  This wallet is a software based Wallet.  It has trusted quality that's why it has ratings on google play stores.  It is available on any web of browser like Firefox or brave browser.  It supports multiple type of coins like bitcoin , litecoins  , ripple,  stellar,  Ethereum , dash coins,  XRP etc. 

• +1 1

Yes my friend you’re right about this topic.  This is really a important for newcomers.  I also use trust wallet and yes It's very safe and secure because you don't have to use any personal information for use it. And It's easy to use and understand so i always recommend all n_wcomer# to use it

Trust wallet is one of the most popular wallets, it has gained this popularity due to its high security, low fees, speed of conducting transactions, in addition to its ease of use and lack of complexity, which makes it suitable even for beginners.

I agree with you. This wallet is very good and I have been using it since I joined the world of cryptocurrencies and I think that this wallet has a strong project so I store a little bit of its token (TWT)

Hey mate,trust wallet is one of the trust wallet, trust wallet is very trustworthy than any others, provide full security and through this you can buy amy coin,its easy to use and comfortable,thank you.

Yes, I use it because it has an easy user interface and has a lot of cryptocurrencies that can be bought and sold with ease. I think it is one of the best wallets in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes,trust wallet is best for all over people's.Because it has most powerful security system.Trust wallet has its own private keys and no one can scame your account in it.We can use it and can enjoy more money as well as.

Yea trust wallet is good one. It is legit and trusted wallet. Its security system is good. Always use legit and good wallet. Block chain is also good. My interaction with trust is not more but it is good to use and trusted. Everyone can use and understand it easily. No fear of stolen money and scam. 

• +3 1

Trust Wallet No one can question the reliability of this wonderful wallet. It is one of the best and safest wallets. I used it and I did not face any problem in using it. I always recommend it to my friends.

Yes they are the best wallets but for me it has high security and  it's security system is the best no one can hack it because it is directly encrypted to your device and also do not ask about our personal information.

Yes, it is really a wonderful wallet. I also use it and I recommend downloading it also because it is easy to use and has a lot of addresses for different cryptocurrencies and contains great security and also the speed of transactions in it is very good.

I have been using a trust wallet for a long time and found it really safe and easy to use and support multiple currencies, but I have a problem that it does not support decentralized Binance so I had to use another wallet alongside it but it remains the number one wallet.

Trust wallet is the best wallet for securing the crypto currencies....its a great wallet for securing the crypto currencies....there is no chance of hacking in this wallet security system of this wallet is very well

there are many wallets for securing our coins and currencies which are very popular.....

in these wallets the trust wallets is very popular....

i am using this wallet for many times....

Trust wallet is amazing wallet for securing our cryptocurrencies and coins it has low transaction fees no chance of hacking on this wallet I am using this wallet it's a great wallet I am using it for securing my cryptocurrencies and coins

On 4/29/2021 at 12:52 PM, johar12233 said:

Yes, it is really a wonderful wallet. I also use it and I recommend downloading it also because it is easy to use and has a lot of addresses for different cryptocurrencies and contains great security and also the speed of transactions in it is very good.

Addresses can be generated for the different coins as it is a multi-chain supported non-custodial wallets. There are so many tokens and coins which are supported there. I have been using this wallet for a very long time and I am still using it for sending and the receiving the cryptocurrencies. Have you used Coin staking feature on this wallet yet?

Hello, dear friends! I'd like to write my own opinion about Trust Wallet. It is a very convenient, fairly secure multi-currency Binance wallet. I have been using it relatively recently, but I am very satisfied. Trust is simple and easy to use. I pulled up my MEW wallet into Trust Wallet - now it is more convenient to conduct some transactions. 

Grand time: launchpad

I already liked it before but after integrating the browser I like it even more; I won several times from their airdrop

Hello to everybody! The Trust wallet is my 1st wallet. And I use it till now. There are different kinds of tokens and coin here. Not long ago I connected MEW into Trust. It is comfortable.

• +2 1

Grand time: launchpad