What to invest in? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What to invest in?

Hi. There are many ways to invest today. as much as in trading. as in mining. as in other things. It is already a matter of each one to find which cryptocurrency to invest in and see their markets to see if they will achieve the expected profits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I've invested in the top cryptocurrencies and not trying to risk with new projects because of the number of the scams between them and the problems that many new projects face and end with shutting down before even listed or they get listed in bad exchanges and don't have traders to buy them.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Honny143 said:

that's why this exchange occupied no-1 position in crypto market, but seriously I don't like this exchange because once this exchange hack and some compliants like sell their users data, so I keep staying with coinbase.

@Honny143 actually mostly exchange site use for trading not for store money... You can see in yobit that many member want to earn profit from trade so they order some currency that they were planning and till the target dont fill up in yobit market then the order will be pending... So if yobit get hacked then the member will lose his money but its not mean he store his money there.. For store currency wallet is better....you can read my this topic too              

• +4 1

The first rule of investing in something should be to investigate what the product or token is about, the associated risks. I mean, the necessary knowledge is imperative to obtain returns, otherwise you will be destined to lose irretrievably.

It is very important to know all the information about the project before we put our hopes to invest in it, but I advise you to start trading before investing because it gives more profits, knowledge about cryptocurrencies and technical analysis.

• +4 1

I very much agree with you gentleman since it is well known that you cannot do things crazy especially with this world of cryptocurrencies since it is very volatile and highly recommended to seek a lot of information before taking the step to secure the Profits
Luck and many gains
A great hall

• +1 1

From my point of view I will suggest you to deal with the Bitcoin. Because when the price is low then purchase it and store for a while. When it seem that the price is becoming high then sell them . So you will get a good profit from it.  The market of the Bitcoin is very stable and high. Everyone wants to invest in the Bitcoin to get profit.

There are a variety of investments, most of which depend on the capital we have available.
There is the risk factor, which must be faced in each operation.
In such a fluctuating market, some rules and strategies must be applied, it is important to enter the game or to exit it.
Previous research is essential and necessary.

• +3 1

this is very important to do before getting into any investment plan ,  if we want to make profits first of all we need to search for the best currency that suits the period of time you are going to invest in it , watch how was its value before and now , its pumps and dumps , the project team and some previous projects of the team and how it worked , then we move to the investment plan , when , where and how long will it be , and if the exchange is legit or not , the conditions you have to do so you start your investment should be also studied to see if it worth doing it or you will be able to make much profits if you tried another way 

and of course this means that the currency that we choose changes from person to another depends on his plan and all the other points mentioned above

• +4 1

I think many ICO or IEO projects fail, investing in ICO is full of risks, if we misjudge the project then we will lose a lot of money. I recommend buying the top ten cryptocurrencies for a safer investment, just save them for some time later when they go up you can sell them.

• +1 1

I agree with you. We need to analyze our investment plan. This is very important for us because it will affect whether our investment can be profitable. Only invest when you are ready to do. Do your own research and don't follow the others mind and buy a coin just because you see a lot of people talking about it.

• +2 1

I invest in different currencies since that leads me to more profits and I also invest in exchange plans since we obtain the same more profits and now my next project is to invest in cryptocurrency mining, I want to see if cryptocurrency mining also makes you profit.

• +1 1

Investing in an ICO or IEO does have a high risk, we must know the background of the project and also whether the project is really a legitimate project or a scam. I usually avoid investing in any coins, I prefer investing in coins that are already listed on the exchange. I think it's much safer.

• +1 1

I invest most of my cryptocurrency on trading using Ethereum because I believe it's one of the best currency in the crypto market which hardly falls in value. And I also invest in promoting ads that are legit and pays well.

I think that the main point of any investment and deciding on what investment to make and how much is research. You have to do research on the investment opportunities that are out there, and if you are looking at crypto, you have to look at the trends of that coin over the years to see how it has behaved in the past and make some extrapolative deductions on how you expect it to behave in the future based on the economy as well. Research is the best way to go. 

With regards to the amount, i think that this is dependent on the person. Investments are more often than not risky, and so you should not invest more than you are willing to lose. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Great and helpful post my friend. I really think you are right we need get a lot of information about what and where we are going to invest. Another way to ask advice of really experienced investors. I hope this can almost give an idea about the risks that are on the frontline.

• +1 1

Usually I will always choose LTC coins to invest.  Because the market value of LTC coins is high and the demand in the world market is very high, so if I invest LTC coins in a suitable site, I will be able to earn more money in a very short time.

Investing with other altcoin is also profitable, but yes bitcoin is much profitable but it is quit expensive so I think if you were doing a day to day trading then ripple is an ideal currency for you.

I think slow but safe investment  is far better than any other investment  which offers you slow but steady earning, it is steaking in different plateforms. 

Your very right and correct the digital world has give us more good things to invest in, but some might not be good enough, so before any one should invest in any platform, site, coin etc , there must atleast gather much information about the before Investing, so as to be on the safer side.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Before investing in any currency, whether before or after its launch on the platforms, you must verify all the information of this currency and know its project well before putting your money in it.

To my best of knowledge and information gathered investors are migrating from industrial investment into digital world of crypto currency which give people a good futuristic outcome of investing in crypto as a result of less operation management and risk management 

Hey mate, thanks for your post about investment project, my experience say investment is risky in ICO or IEO because most of the ICO or IEO project are scam, so we must not invest ICO, IEO or advertising site otherwise our money will be lost. I think investing Bitcoin is a good idea, so if anyone want to invest money they can hold bitcoin for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, entering into any investment that we do not have enough information about is a risky investment Investing in initial sales or subscriptions is a good thing and good opportunities if we have a sufficient background of knowledge about the support company, the currency, its project, the method of distribution and the method of promoting it.

Right now I would highly advise you to get as much BTC as you can from this site crypto talk. The value of BTC will rise exponentially in the coming years even more so than it is now. so UN goal should be getting more BTC but get the lesser known cryptocurrency so that you can get the capital for it.