What to invest in? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What to invest in?

7 hours ago, kenan 1 said:
7 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

Yes my friend
There are many currencies that can be invested in, but I do not advise any beginner to start investing in Bitcoin immediately

To me bitcoin is even the most safest Cryptocurrency to invest in as long as one can excercise patience with the Cryptocurrency marketplace because bitcoin is a promising coin which will definitely rise sooner or later after you invest but I don't know the reason you said so, can you brief me my friend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's right, the first thing is education, many of us who are here learned to blows since we do not inform ourselves properly, take this into consideration, it is an advice from someone who lost a lot when he should not have done it, invest in education and then you will know that path they want to follow.

We should invest where we see have benefits on us even if the interest will be low, but all you need is to make sure that's your interest worth something. 

• +1 1

There are two ways to invest in cryptocurrency.
Long-term investment and short-term investment.
In long-term investment, the investor must buy well-known cryptocurrencies and invest for the long term.
In short-term investment, the investor must buy cryptocurrencies that have high price volatility in the short term and sell them at peak prices.
But before making any investment, you need to research the cryptocurrency and choose carefully.

When I realize that I don't know what to invest in, then I invest in knowledge. I invest my time primarily in studying information from different sources, comparing facts, and reading news about topics that intersect with the topic that interests me. After this process, there is an understanding of what to invest in next, which asset to form for further development.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Before any investment project, we must create an information-based plan, conduct a deep study and conduct a technical analysis of the market trend, and then choose who to invest in.  Bitcoin is a safe and secure currency for long-term investing, or anyone without a cryptocurrency can invest in talk tokens in an envest box 

21 hours ago, Honny143 said:

you're absolutely right now a time exchange also not safe, so now its depends on us how smartly and clearly do all proper work to earn profit.

@Honny143 that is why we need to do some necessary activity after  join in a exchange site.. Such as when you join in   the exchange, you must remember the date, your ip address, email and phone.. Also you can note Down your total deposit, withdrawal time to make your account more secure. Also those information needed when you face any problem in your account            

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 that is why we need to do some necessary activity after  join in a exchange site.. Such as when you join in   the exchange, you must remember the date, your ip address, email and phone.. Also you can note Down your total deposit, withdrawal time to make your account more secure. Also those information needed when you face any problem in your account            

Thanks @Dorjoy12 you give lot of information about exchanges, and what activities we do if we want safe our accounts after join exchange, l know only use strong password and enable 2fa, but you mention details really new for  me, surely next time I record all details.

• +4 1

47 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Thanks @Dorjoy12 you give lot of information about exchanges, and what activities we do if we want safe our accounts after join exchange, l know only use strong password and enable 2fa, but you mention details really new for  me, surely next time I record all details.

@Honny143 2fa security system is for security my friend.. But if your account face any problem like the gmail address get deactivated by   Which you had created exchange account.. So to recover any new gmail in your exchange account then the exchange authorities will ask you those Information from you that i have mention and if you give any wrong ans then you cant back your account                     

• +4 1

I will recommend or suggest Investment in Bitcoin and other cryptos to be more useful in the future. Because I'm sure the price of bitcoin in the future will rise from the current price.

If we talk about crypto I think it's good to invest in the bnb coin, Because at first it's the coin of the biggest crypto exchange - Binance. Then Binance burns some bnb every year, as I remember. Also, you can stake bnb and get more bnb. Then you can stake bnb with other coins, for example in Pancake Swap, and get more than 500%+ annual income. Also, look at twt token

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

f your account face any problem like the gmail address get deactivated by   Which you had created exchange account.. So to recover any new gmail in your exchange account then the exchange authorities will ask you those Information from you that i have mention and if you give any wrong ans then you cant back your account 

Sorry to say since I join crypto I never face any problem @Dorjoy12 so this kind of information new for me and I didn't heard anywhere, but through your post now I realized you're correct,

if unfortunately I lose my e-mail and create new email to access my account, then that exchange support team surely asked me this type questions to verify that is really my account,

so record these information really important, thanks once again my friend to give this information.

• +5 1

yes i totally agree with the writer. before investing' you must gather more information about what you intend to invest in.

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

if unfortunately I lose my e-mail and create new email to access my account, then that exchange support team surely asked me this type questions to verify that is really my account,

@Honny143 if you want you can search about it in online because there has many information about it and mostly about binance exchange site as they too much strict with their security system.. But its true sooner or later all exchange site will have this kind of security system.. Our yobit exchange site also good on security 💕     

• +5 2

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 if you want you can search about it in online because there has many information about it and mostly about binance exchange site as they too much strict with their security system.. But its true sooner or later all exchange site will have this kind of security system.. Our yobit exchange site also good on security 💕     

@Dorjoy12  security wise there is no doubt yobit one of the secured exchange, but thanks to inform that binance use this type security system to protect their users account,

if you think this system enough strong then iam also wish every exchange surely use this system, because now a time hackers are using advanced technology to hack secured exchange,

so exchanges also needed to use one step advanced security system to avoid hackers.

• +5 1

8 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

so exchanges also needed to use one step advanced security system to avoid hackers.

@Honny143 yah they might take enough step to prevent spammer  as if any exchange site once get hacked then the exchange reputation will be bad and user will not be inspired again to deposit their money in those exchange site...maybe now Kucoin exchange site lost its enough popularity already..                 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Its true @Dorjoy12 in ctypto market exchange reputation is everything, if any exchange maintain that reputation and gain investors trusted then they survived in crypto market, if any exchange loss these thinks there is impossible to regain, 

I think only binance do this miracle because their vision always one step ahead from other exchange, but reality is now a time security more important for any exchange. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I'm begginer here in this cryptoworld, so i don't know much about invest, but i think that bitcoins, etherium, litecoin, or ripple are to safety and strong right now, and in the future it will be grow up a lot! so if you read information this cryptocurrency it's secure to invest and keep safety your money! 

20 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Its true @Dorjoy12 in ctypto market exchange reputation is everything, if any exchange maintain that reputation and gain investors trusted then they survived in crypto market, if any exchange loss these thinks there is impossible to regain, 

I think only binance do this miracle because their vision always one step ahead from other exchange, but reality is now a time security more important for any exchange. 

@Honny143 dont be blind for binance popularity friend because crypto world’s number exchange site was coinbase but lost its position then the position came to Bitrrex but it also lost position and now the 1st position come to Binance so it can lost it position too..  That is why we always need to be aware about our money not about exchange site 😂              

• +3 1

Definitely a portion in cryptocurrencies. If you want security, you should have the highest percentage in BTC. But we also have to have a share in some other cryptocurrencies. And always in investments it is convenient to diversify investments, so that part of the savings should be in shares and another in fixed income.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, I think it is necessary to know the project on which we are going to make our investment, to have a diversified portfolio and a high percentage in Bitcoin to obtain good returns.

• +1 1

Well with your starting capital and sound experience, skills and divergent strategies to regulate, manage the investment, trading system you can HODL some value altcoins along line the top leading coin BTC to make a profit.

Altcoins like ETH, XRP, LTC, EOS, TRX and USDT etc

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Investing and trading in digital currencies contains a very large opportunity for profit, and there are people all over the world who have made big profits from that. But before starting, you must be an expert in the history of digital currencies, technical analysis and market trends.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 dont be blind for binance popularity friend because crypto world’s number exchange site was coinbase but lost its position then the position came to Bitrrex but it also lost position and now the 1st position come to Binance so it can lost it position too..  That is why we always need to be aware about our money not about exchange site 😂              

Well @Dorjoy12 I know this fact present binance exchange world's no-1,because this exchange offers good service worldwide so obviously this exchange volume high from other exchange,

that's why this exchange occupied no-1 position in crypto market, but seriously I don't like this exchange because once this exchange hack and some compliants like sell their users data, so I keep staying with coinbase.

• +2 1
  • +3 2