What to invest in? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What to invest in?

Investing must take seriously,it is not just a snap that when you just think you will go right away,many people jump into this world of crypto without proper knowledge,we should remember that investing needs a lot of things to be considered,thorough research and proper knowledge is a must.

Invest your money in something that you believe it can bring you profits but you should also consider loss to be part of the game if your calculations plan fails therefore, its advisable not to invest what you can't afford to lose.

I think investigate always will be the first before your investment, so two words start with invest need to take in consideration before you put your money in any project you choose.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The field of cryptocurrencies is a new field and most of those who deal with it are new blood in the global investment markets.

Exactly think before you invest. You must have good knowledge of coins in which you are investing and you must need to do good analysis and research about your project before investing in it.

Greetings friend I think that the best investment we can make today is acquiring as much Bitcoin (BTC) as possible and save them so once you go up the price we will make a profit just by saving our btc

If you are not the newcomer in the crypto trading fields--you may have the idea how to play with the market to grab the profits. You may create the own way to make profits from the investment whatever that can be like long term or the short term investment plan . 

On 11/4/2019 at 6:48 AM, Ghetto workout said:

I completely agree with the advice of the author, before investing, you need to gather information about the project and draw up a financial plan

Yes that's right because having a plan on your project can lead and guide you to the successful achievement you wanted. 

Investing in bitcoin is good too. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 11/4/2019 at 4:45 AM, Keith700 said:

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

In the crypto field you will many sites and projects for investment. But always remind that some of them can be fake. So try to invest your assets on trading.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

The only idea that you have to invest in order to get a certain percentage is in the same breath as a business. That is, to submit this step, you must pay attention to your financial account, and this will assist you in setting points that you will work on. Often I was just immersed and the results were positive but not beneficial.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am also agree with you. Most of the people invest with out search about it. They do so because of high profit. But many sites which offer high profit are scam. 

One of the most important steps in investing and trading is learning and achieving the hoped-for knowledge and defining the platforms and currencies that we will invest in and the private and reliable portfolio because it is not good to enter a mysterious new field to know nothing about

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As with every sphere of global economy, the best and safest way to invest would be buy 10 or even more different cryptocurrencies with different technologies and goals.

Investment is a good business and profit area, but before starting it, we must have sufficient experience in this field in addition to that we must choose good locations for investment and investment in good currencies and also be able to withstand losses at any time

Honestly I agree bitcoin is always good to invest, because its gives decent profit if we do trading, but I invest in litecoin because its stable and prices also low to compare bitcoin, litecoin price increase then we earn 2x profit in long term.

people should invest in the things they know, in the things they have a lot of knowledge about. you should not invest money in things that the person knows has 0% knowledge, this also applies to altcoins. If the person does not know the team members then the person should not invest in altcoin

• +1 1

I believe that ICQ distribution is a very good offer! Because you don't lose your funds, and you also get a new token from the exchange, and that's cool! And in most cases, you can go to a good plus, and it really pleases

I agree with the advice people said here, before investing,  you don't lose your funds, you need to gather reliable information about the projects and draw up a financial plan.

Bitcoin is always good to invest, because its gives decent profit if we do trading, i l also like ETH and doge.

In quick time, few days i also like Yobit coins.

And don´t be greedy... you don´t gonna be rich in a few minutes but you can loose all in few minutes

good trades

• +2 1

Of course, before investing in any site, you must make sure that it is safe or fake by searching for it on Google or YouTube, and also choosing the appropriate currency for the investment and you must have the necessary knowledge in crypto for not to lose money

I agree with you, when starting an investment in cryptocurrency we need to determine what type of investment is right for us, and choosing what coins to buy and invest, in my opinion choosing a coin is very important because it will affect our investment in the future, so investing in crypto according to I was the most profitable investment.

Well, there's a lot of options to look for the better coin that is worth it to invest by looking for the rankings of cryptocurrency, the top 3 profitable is Bitcoin, ethereum and ripple because this three hit the 1st to 3rd place in the rankings of cryptocurrency but as of now, tether coin is overtaken the ripple which is not bad because there's a coin can stand with other famous coins.

personally I have no faith at all in the new ico / ieo that are coming out lately I prefer to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and stable coin to put on stake, low but safe earnings...

• +2 1

I agree with you, but one of the most important fact which is most often advice by expert is that be concious.

Having good references is ideal. Unfortunately, there are many businesses that end up being scam and this frustrates people. I hope this blog can filter good ideas and reliable businesses.

I believe that buying an Iobit miner will be a good investment opportunity because its purchase pays off in almost a month.