What to invest in? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What to invest in?

Before making investment you  need to male research about the project, because in cryptoworld no projects have a permanent state it can change at anytime to make successful investment, we need to know which coins now is having good market value or will rise in the nearest future. 

Would highly suggest to jump on the Bitcoin hype train now! Bitcoin is really going to the moon and it just keep on reaching new all time highs. But just be careful on analyzing the market because you might get caught up with the sudden dip.

We have thousands of cryptocurrencies that we can trade, but as for me i will suggest you RIPPLE and BITCOIN, it is not necessary for you to have huge capital, you can start your trading with the small capital that you have. 

• +1 1

I think when my payment is given to me I invest this payment investbox of yobit and earn a lot of money because yobit provides us this opportunity so I wait for my payment 

If you buy anything and wanted to make profit from them it is called investment. In crypto world investment mean buying crypto-currencies at low price and hold them for getting price up and sell them at high price to get profit.

Carrying out a preliminary investigation on the platforms or project in which you are going to invest is something that should be standardized when deciding where to place your trust and most importantly our money, in the same way there are platforms that are safe "bets" , like binance or okex.

I donot waana invest as i am a student so i am very closed fistted girl so i am earning and converting the talk tokens in the cash to fulfil my daily little needs so that i can live my student life with luxury.

• +1 1

Bitcoin investment is good, many are moving forward. I'm not doing it yet but I believe that one day we will all use Bitcoin. It will be a great investment.

You are right my friend. I am agree with you. According to me the best idea is to invest our money in Bitcoin. I am not an expert, but I have heard many times that the price of Bitcoin will increase to 100k dollars in this year. So it is my personal opinion to invest in Bitcoin will earn a good profit.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It is very necessary to learn and do a lot of research before entering into any investment, investments have varied a lot in the world of crypto such as ICO, IEO, Staking, DeFi and many others of course, but you have to be very careful because there are a lot of these SCAM projects, this also gave a bad reputation To the world of Crypto because of these projects.

I think if someone has the money and he wants to make the investments the best among are the own business and creating the machine that can make you a lot of profits so be careful with what you do.

First knowing about the project to invest is the best thing.We should not invest rushing. We have to gather enough info about that specific investment project and its profit rate.Also we have to check its legit or not.Then we can invest.

The best alternatives to invest on, are the altcoins as we have seen Defi coins really have skyrocketed in their prices, as this are coins. Really have potentials in having to grow up in their worth, as we have that of the polkadot which is really promising, this 2021

Yes for me i will like to make investment with bitcoin because of its values and the way people engage with it and it also has full assurance that someone will make more money 

I agree with you, before investing in any project, we are better off analyzing and studying the project we are going to invest in. Do your research first because investing in ICOs, IEOs have no insurance in case of failure. Basically every investment wants a profit, so we need to be careful in investing.

• +1 1

I agree ,without proper knowledge and information we can't make our investment in any project. So think about which thing is batter and which is not ,it good thing .so with this we can reduce risk . So if you would put your money without proper information then you would face loss and it maybe scame. So get information then put .

I think if you are the new comer and you do not have much to lose then you should play safe and make the investment in the old and trusted coins like the eth and the btc or the ltc.

My friend I want to tell you that you can easily invest in the cryptocurrency at this time the price of the Bitcoin is going high and this is a good chance to take the good profit in the trading of the Bitcoin

• +3 1

is always wise thing to do the investment in the top currency we are and that is why we can always invest in Bitcoin aur therium both are amazing for a long-term investment

Dear friend it's really not understandable that where should we invest in. Bcoz the currencies don't tell anyone that when and how much we're going to rise. That's why we have to decide it ourselves and find out a best currency which is profitable. 

Cryptocurrency is one of the best site in all over the world and there are several people attached to this side and an much and more profitable earning from this real base earning program because there are several people who are deprived of their education and our free at their home so most of them find this type of the platform where you can improve your skills and are much and more profitable and inform this real base and in program so you can easily in western it if you work hard on it and easily achieve your goal and focus your pitch that is very useful and powerful for you and your work on it.

When wondering what is good to invest in, we have to look for the necessary knowledge to avoid making mistakes, since the biggest and most common mistake is wanting to invest all our capital quickly without looking for the necessary knowledge to know if the platform in which we want Investing is good or is it a scam, remember to always be calm when we have necessary money.

• +2 1

Dear friend, you can invest from the money and profits that you earn from working in the CryptoTalk forum, and through the yobit platform, which is the basis of work in this field, you can also trade.

I do not like to invest in a site on a currency and I am given a fixed profit rate, this is illegal and instead I enter into trading and earn money from the difference in prices

• +3 1

You have to decide in the beginning how you want to invest, there are many cryptocurrencies for short-term investment and others for long-term investment, the example of Bitcoin is for long-term investment, as we have seen how the value of Bitcoin has doubled for years now, but the most important thing before investing is to collect an amount  Information and analytical data on the cryptocurrency before starting to invest it.

• +2 1