What to invest in? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What to invest in?

For me, people should invest in bitcoin right now especially that its coin price is low and wait for the time that its price will go up for you to sell it.

• +2 1

What's we need to invest, only is to choose best platform that's can be favored you with> also to know what's is a dream and goals of your investment

• +1 1

At this time, with the low cost of cryptocurrency, I think it would be profitable to invest in BTC, ETH, DASH. I think in the near future these coins will grow.

• +1 1

Time shows that bitcoin is actually best investition for it only rises in long te period. And it also has great future for crypto is becoming more and more popular and there are lots of things build on its base 

• +2 1

On 12/4/2019 at 4:12 PM, ako lng toh said:

Yes, i agree with you, pangitmo. A lot of people invest in bitcoin so i suggest others to invest in bitcoin also because it is tested by many and it is easy to earn money in bitcoin.

Yes i agree to the both of you, we all know that, you're rightt but just wanna say that the topic says that WHAT to invest, not WHERE to invest, it seems like you are very into bitcoin, cause bitcoin id legit and worth it so i know the both of you was very satisfied with bitcoin so you'll guys keep on suggesting and recommending it to others. 

• +3 1

Everything that you will want to pay for the cryptocurrency is the bucks which will which can burn the nation's not a thing for everyone, as a result, you realize you'll be in a position to assume hazard and even success.

• +2 1

I think it would be better if you invest in bitcoins. The halving will occur next year that means we could earn a lot of profit. With bitcoins having large value, a small percent we gain from it is a large amount from us.

• +2 1

We usually got confused most of the time on what to choose to invest in, we are always battled with decison which seems difficult to us

• +1 1

There is no rush to trade and no need to jerk in different directions, which can lead to loss of deposit and profit of the trader. 

• +1 1

On 11/4/2019 at 5:45 AM, Keith700 said:

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

when you really want to make an investment , you need to review it first , let alone invest in ICO or IEO and the level of risk is also quite large ,when their targets do not reach softap or dont hardcap it will be difficult to develop the project ,if it is better or more appropriate investment advice buy coins that have already has a large market.

• +3 1

Bitcoin,altcoin etc can do investment here.crypto place is a place where you can do investment and get more profit. I think if any one can investment here he can earn more profit. so need many coin. 

• +2 1

On 11/4/2019 at 6:45 AM, Keith700 said:

we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest?

To be honest I prefer to invest in the investbox program of yobit and some passive income platform because through their program you can earn without stressing yourself analyzing many charts and market movement.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think Bitcoin is the best for the investment. And we can also earn money through the bitcoin. Its price is volatile and we earn money in the fluctation of the price.

And mining is also another method for earning.

• +3 1

As investors, of course we must be good at seeing opportunities and for this time Bitcoin and crypto are the best for investing in a long or short time.thats my opinion

• +1 1

On 11/4/2019 at 4:15 AM, Keith700 said:

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

I have some suggestions for you. This it the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin. This can give you a huge profit like 2 or 2.5 times than recent price. Also there is Ethereum. This have also a great condition in the market to buy it. This will also increase in the year 2020. So this is your choice what you will choose. Both have great chances. 

• +3 1

12 hours ago, heelsibat said:

You should better work for trading. Because most of the sites are becoming scam nowadays. So you can buy many altcoins which is popular in yobit and start trading.

yea i think trading is the best we can do in crypto and it has helped many of us become rich and in a short period of time too, but the thing is not many people can do trading.

• +1 1

I believe that investing in cryptocurrency is the best way, because the price of cryptocurrency often changes, then rises, then falls, which allows you to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. But we must not forget that, for example, the price can drop sharply for a large amount of time and you will not get profit from your investment.

• +2 1

Bitcoin will be most profitable at present.Currently bitcoin prices are somewhat lower, bitcoin prices are likely to increase much in the future.So we can now buy Bitcoin at a lower price and sell it at higher prices in the future.

• +2 1

You are right brother. The you want to invest in always depends on the plans of ours. But now a days i am certainly sure that bitcoin will give a profit in future means a long term. But ethereum and litecoin can give profit within few days. And the other options is XRP. This is also good to invest. 

• +3 1

Early-stage investors in Bitcoin and Ethereum made millions of dollars in pure profits. but it is still profitable to invest in bitcoin and in ethereum. so invest blindly in bitcoin and ethereum.

• +2 1

If you are eligible to buy ten bitcoins and you can afford to lose them I suggest to invest by holding them on your bitcoin wallet for the long term holding 

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I suggest all the people who want to work on the crypto currency strategy that invest in bitcoins, Ethereum and lightcoins because the prices of these coins goes up and people earn profit when price of these coins up. The market indicators show the price goes up one day.

• +2 1

On such a site you can invest money and by investing this money you can make double money or profit of this money.

• -1 1

If I recommend you, you can invest bitcoin. Because now this is one of the best coin in the world. Just see those man who use Bitcoin 2009.now they are millioner.So you can invest btc.

• +1 1