How i back up Google Authorization to recover 2FA? Help please - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How i back up Google Authorization to recover 2FA? Help please

On 4/17/2020 at 4:46 PM, Maruf8583 said:

I meditate the best way is the correspond with down individuals backup codes, which you get a hold what time you indicator up with google endorsement from both site. you cannot exchange google for free apps, shows their answerability I guess. 

I dont know the exact answer but I hope that someone in this forum will know and will answer your question. I think that you should back up your accounts with both Google and 2FA authenticator to have a secure account and that is why you need it. 

18 minutes ago, NevermindNe said:

You can just make a copy of the 2fa codes in the browser extension , this is the only way you can access your account even if you lose your phone.

I have already done this before, and I mentioned more than once that I do not want the manual method to save the keys, but I want to make a backup copy of all the keys at once and in order to retrieve them when needed.

We can backup our 2factors when we are setting our two factors on our accounts. For this purposes we need to save of keys of two factors which are provided by the exchange or platforms where we are setting our two factors. So keep in mind save your keys in safe place. 

On 5/1/2020 at 8:29 AM, Nab said:

the authentication of google 2fa without a doubt is one of the safe ones nevertheless if the mobile is lost or restored it is necessary to count on the initial key with with the application was activated since if we do not have it it wil be impossible to be able accede to some aplication an the crypto and we wil lose our currencies.

I dont know the answer or the exact solution that you should do in order to recover your 2FA but I think taht there is someone here that can help you manage your accounts. Wait for the one that will help you in your problem and you can do a research on it also. 

On 4/23/2020 at 11:32 AM, MarsDota2 said:

Two factot authenticator is the most recommended thing to do to make your device and account safer and I always use googlr two factor authenticator because it is device friendly.

Well this is true mate, using this two factor authentication will feeling you safely and no one can hack your account by finding some codes to your mobile numbers nor emails. Happy posting.

13 hours ago, Badman001 said:

if you forget your 2fa in yobit then I will recommend to contact coustmer supports of yobit with request I they pickup best solution for you and you will back your account . I always recommend to save qr code at safe place .

Fortunately I did not forget my protection key in Yobit, but I want to back up before any unfortunate accident so it is difficult to restore 2FA codes. So I am interested in finding a way to make that backup.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:43 PM, Readmm said:

If memory serves me right, then when you install each 2FA code, you can write a code that will help to back-up your codes.

Yes your memory is correct, there is already a code that you get when you activate 2FA for any website and you should keep this code to use it when needed, I know that but I am looking for another way to back up these codes.

I lost my phone ones and I didn't recover the 2fa since then, however I just wrote to technical support of the site where 2fa was enabled, and they helped me to disable it.

You can do this step through the application of two-factor authentication on your computer, for example, where you must create a second Google account and enter the primary account and do a backup mail with your mobile phone number and then the process will be completed successfully

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can use the two-factor authentication system to increase the level of security as they send a code to your email to verify your identity and enter the site where you work, so you must protect your information and accounts, as well as create backup copies of them so that you do not lose them and save them in a place you can access easily

I suggest that you can start by asking you when you open the app, but google extension will ask you every time you open the extension. I've faced the same problems as you. So, I always save the keys in my google document and then authentic applications. So, I don't have to be afraid to lose my phone.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:37 PM, Imran01234 said:

Never forget to back up the keys to your accounts, other devices and you can use your keys.  This is very important when you enable an account with two-factor authentication (2 FA)

Yes, it is very important to store these keys because losing them means losing access to your account, but my question is how do we save these keys as a backup and restore them when needed. This is what I was looking for and I haven't found an answer yet.

The google authenticator has an option to transfer your passwords, but I haven't used that. I think that in case something happens and you lose access to google authenticator you will need to contact the websites you are using and ask for the 2fa to be reset. The decent ones would have a procedure that will probably require KYC. Binance requires a photo as well.

3 minutes ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I haven't tried this, but I advise you to put a strong code on your phone and if it is stolen they will not be able to access your phone.

That is a good advice but to my own opinion I may advice him to backup each not in a privacy let him have double of it. And also apply a strong security code to make it difficult for any of them to get access to it except you only can unlock it.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:05 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have tried a lot but I have not found a way so does any of you know how to back up?

The best way to backup Google authenticator is have a screenshot or print out the backup codes (recommend) in a safe place so someone does not get hold of it. So if probably, you changing device you can always use this code to restore on your new device.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don't think if there is any way to recover 2FA verification (google authenticator) when we lost our mobile phones. The easiest way is to ask for support from that site which you lost access because of 2FA.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Even I have faced the same problem like once I have use google authenticator for 2fa protection but I unfortunately delete the application and I cannot get my code which is very bad. 

On 11/4/2019 at 1:05 AM, lucky80 said:

I use two cellphones to backup all my 2FA. Also, when you install 2FA, there is a 2FA code that you should write and save. Proper management will prevent you from difficulties.

Well mate you have two phones so you store your data in another phone, but so many peoples have single phones including me, and I don't save my auth starting code to link our accounts, I face so many problems when I loss my phine so I'm also trying to recover my data to store in safe place, if anyone still not do then pls do because if we loss this data its not recover easily thanks mate.

I don't know the exact information about this topic but if you want to know then i will suggest you to read all the frequently asked questions on Google authenticator website because most people ask the same question 

On 11/4/2019 at 3:35 AM, lucky80 said:

I use two cellphones to backup all my 2FA. Also, when you install 2FA, there is a 2FA code that you should write and save. Proper management will prevent you from difficulties.

Using your method is great and I think that it is really a clever way to make sure that you will not for get your 2fa and I think that having access and security in your 2fa us great so you need to make sure that you will not forget it

On 11/3/2019 at 11:05 PM, Crypto123 said:

2FA protection is very necessary but the mobile may be damaged or stolen, So before this happens how can we back up the Google Authenticator android APP.
I have tried a lot but I have not found a way so does any of you know how to back up?

Google authenticator is one of the popular security app. But there we can't get any cloud security code backup. That's why we need to write the code on diary or any documents every time. 

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil