What can I do with my 200$? - Page 36 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

Yobit has something that is called Invest Box. If I was you, I would keep about half of my BTC as BTC. Then invest the other half, in maybe Invest Box, in Yobit. Find something in Invest Box that pays a good percentage on a Daily or Weekly basis. Then put the money to work for you.

In regards to trading, unless you quality time to invest in learning how to trade, managing your trades, etc., I wouldnt go for that option. People seem to make trading something easy, there are so called Trading Guru´s on youtube promising riches, etc. Anybody selling a trading course, is making money off the trading course they are selling you. There are very few people who do sell good trading courses, that will make you money trading. But, make sure you inform yourself very well before getting into any trading plans or courses.

• +1 1

Genesis Mining affiliate discount code. You will get a 3% discount, off any of your purchases. Simply apply the promotional code at checkout! Promo codes can be used for the purchase of all Genesis Mining plans, with the exception of 6-month mining plans.

Affiliate code is -  IXtU36

https://www.genesis-mining.com

Genesis Mining.png

29 minutes ago, RamiCrypto said:

My friend, trading is not difficult, it just needs practice, practice and study, you have to study the currency project you are thinking of trading and do a graphical study of currency movements, and stay away from unfamiliar currencies in order not to lose your money, and you can make 10% profits a day and this is an excellent percentage compared to what you want .

@RamiCrypto True, trading is not much difficult, and the best way for beginners and owners of small amounts is better to buy alternative currencies because the prices are good for buying and waiting until their prices rise and then selling them.

• +1 1

Well, it depends on the person's choice. But according to me, if I have amount of 200 dollars, I will invest it on YoBit platform for Trading. Because trading is the highest rewarding experience now a days as the price of Bitcoin is increasing on daily basis. Investing in Bitcoin will earn you high profit.

With $ 200 you have a very good chance to build good capital or to take very good daily profits in several ways!
1 - Trading: By trading, especially at the present time, you can increase your capital about 3 times during a month, due to the market activity now!
2- Yobit Investment Fund

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

1 hour ago, Emma William said:

With $ 200 you have a very good chance to build good capital or to take very good daily profits in several ways!
1 - Trading: By trading, especially at the present time, you can increase your capital about 3 times during a month, due to the market activity now!

I think the market has reached its maximum, and this period is for selling not buying as the majority of coins have hitten fully their targets, but this options may be slightly valid in case of short term trading 

• +1 1

I have earned my $200 with a lot of hard work so I want to think about how to increase it to $ 200. And for this, I have chosen the investment method.  There will be an improvement. So I will adopt the investment method.

• +2 1

Yes you are right I also seeing a way to earn but safely. Amd in my opinion that we have to buy any digital currency and hold it for a long time and then we get a high profit by that.

I guess that 200 dollars it is very good start amount for investments and you will start to make short trades, for example right now good idea to invest in btc ltc and eth and in some days or weeks it will increasw

Invest in Yobit mining and earn daily profit. With earning from Yobit start buying medium size coins and hold or do trading with them. This will be best way to secure your investment. You will not lose money and make good earning in crypto.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

$200 is a good capital to start trading in cryptoworld, and if you can trade you can make investment and the best coin to invest on with such amount is ethereum which after some period of time you make good profits from it. 

• +2 1

Basically you can invest it on the any strong coin like Bitcoin and you can get profit when the values of that kind goes a higher and higher this is just like having experience about the marketing and the cryptocurrency value buy a cryptocurrency when it is a lower price and sell it when it goes higher you can easily earn from this platform also by just posting.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

For my own ideas you should try and use it to buy the bitcoin or the litcoin to start investment because we are start doing that so you need to know about because we need to know about that was the best to know about so we new to know that make the investment be good to do.

You can rely on trading through the difference between the platforms, by studying the market in all platforms. So you can find a low-priced currency on one platform and sell it on another platform for twice the amount you bought it with

You could use mining, there is a truthful website in this field called genisis mining, check online for it and I'm sure you'll find a decent view on it, I don't think you use trading like you can lose more thanyou can gain,

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Hello my mate I think the safest way is to invest them in the invest box as you would earn more money from those invests and you could withdraw them when the value of the coin is high and you could earn more profit from it. This is the way I suggest you to do as there are many plans you could invest on and you can earn more.

• +1 1

Before you start trading make sure you acquire knowledge about the trading and do research on your own to know which coins you need to invest in. With $200 you can earn 10% to 20% of your income. 

You can divide your capital and invest some of your money, where you can do daily trading and long-term investment in some other currencies and leave some of your capital as dollars for use in difficult times

If you want to win, you must eliminate fear, because it will cause you to lose. Do not be emotional in your dealings. Just rely on your logic and your own analysis and you will earn more

My friend, to do what you want you would have to trade and earn more than 1% per day, I'm not saying it's impossible, because it's not, but it is difficult to achieve. The currencies that can give you a return like that or higher are the most risky. I advise you to prepare well before venturing into something like that, otherwise as you say you will lose everything.

you can buy 2 micro vminer v3 from yobit's vmining platform and you can be part of minex community. it is really profitable way to mine some coin. it is trusted and backed by yobit

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

You can invest it in cryptocurrency or you can invest in your own business you can start your own business with $200 maybe it is little but your hard work make it profitable try to get some clothes and design them and sell them you earn whatever you are doing just don't waste your $200 and it will be the great thing you can do

• +1 1

brother you can do many think with 200 dollar , For your $200, I guess you should have to invest in crypto. Earning $1- $5 a day in trading is not easy. Better to invest in ethereum and hold for long term, you can make profit for sure. so just be patient , and good luck every where .

• +3 1