What can I do with my 200$? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

Investigate among the new projects, choose four that satisfy you, I invested 50 dollars in each one and hold the tokens, I am particularly accumulating TWT, CAKE, and UNISWAP, I think they have a huge future

I would like to suggest you to buy different coins, it might be reduce the risk to fall into the risk. May be you can buy some of the bitcoins, and buy some eth. But before invest please analysis the market where you are going to invest.

You can invest them in pages which grant compound interest but you should investigate if the page you want to invest in is paying.

I would look for smart contracts to grow that 200usd and when it reaches 1000usd I would start trading. For me the best way to make money is with trading but it takes many qualities to work well.

200 dollars is too little for an investment, it makes sense to invest in learning, but you want to make 1 to 2 $ a day is difficult, not every day coins go up or down, and there are very There are many coins in the market, you cannot hold so many potential coins at once!

There is no sure way to earn $ 1 to $ 5 a day on $ 200. Keep in mind that 1 dollar per day, without considering weekends, would be 20 dollars per month. You are talking about 10% per month. Safe investment to earn that you do not have. I am in MTI and there I get 10% approximately per month, but they are risk investments. If you are interested, let me know and I'll explain more.

I wonder what has he done a year later with the $200 but the member is away from the forum now so it doesn't matter a lot. It is good that you can invest a small amount and try to make a lot of money. There is risk and there are opportunities, just stick with them and try to make as much as possible.

With those $ 200 what you can do is buy aswap, a token that comes out in 3 days, here you have the registration link.:classic_tongue:
https://dash.arbiswap.online/invite?ref=UD37254

That token will go on sale at $ 0.03 and  now in the presale it is at a price of $ 0.012, do the calculations yourself ...

Be careful there are 3 days for the token to come out,

image.png.80312ba1c91509195f7b148d14e64e9b.png

Edited by hackynoway

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

At this moment I can recommend the virtual mining of Yobit, but as I said, at this moment, I don't know tomorrow, it is something high risk, but you are going to get a profit of 4 dollars per day and going up, because it is based on a token that is within the same page that continues to rise in price

• +1 1

With that $200 you have one or several investments, for example in the YoBit mining, I have seen that they have several packages and very profitable. Don't waste your time and invest.

• +1 1

Before investing money I suggest that you first study well and that the money you want to invest you are willing to lose, in this world of cryptocurrencies you can earn a lot of money as you can also lose a lot of money, be careful.

• +1 1

200$ is not a bad amount at all you know.You can do a lot of things with it.This amount of money is very good to start investing on crypto.If you invest your 200$ for trading or holding,you can easily make a huge profit from them.

• +1 1

Hello first of all greetings, $200 is a very good amount you should be careful because in this world of cryptography you can earn a lot of money and also lose a lot

I would go more for a physical business, of some branch that you like.

And it would be 100$ merchandise and 100$ advertising to be able to reach more people and get customers and sales.

• +1 1

You can move to the trading cause is the best way to earn but its not an easy task,  you have to be more experience to run the trading system. Otherwise you can invest the money into the investbox, they gonna be provide you the profit of daily basis. 

You can start trading in cryptocurrency.

You can invest it in yobit investbox it provide good profits to the users on their investments. 

Binance is another global trading platform for trading in cryptocurrency. It is also profitable and easy to invest. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have a lot of options. You can trade with your $200 and make it to $400 within a week. Buy Bitcoin and trade it with other altcoins to increasing amount of your Bitcoins. Or invest it in projects which have already some technology such as Nano, Vechain, Tezos and Link.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You can enter into trades, because trades can provide daily profits. To start trading, making $ 1- $ 5 per day requires a good market. So trading is not always profitable, but there are times when we don't get anything. If the market isn't performing well, you better stop trading and wait until the market recovers.

• +1 1

My dear if you were invester the $200 last year, now you will have $400 in Bitcoin. I am hope you were see that investing is something in Bitcoin that helps make a vey good interest you are harder to find in other markets so with this you were double your money today.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You can risk buying a very low altcoin but always do research as many are dead and not even having a dev, just traded in exchanges as long as there are buyers. Try yobit and the investbox this is my best answer for this, you can make good money but there is also risk at everything. Or invest in Bitcoin that is long term very good price potential.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Mella said:

My dear if you were invester the $200 last year, now you will have $400 in Bitcoin. I am hope you were see that investing is something in Bitcoin that helps make a vey good interest you are harder to find in other markets so with this you were double your money today.

@Mella you are right many members get good profit from their less amount who invest but I think I listen from many members that the price of BTC will goes more in the end of year so if you invest that will help you more even in less time not to much..

• +2 1

Mate with your $200 you can buy food for a month. Or you can eat nothing and invest them in crypto. If you are going to miss this money then better don't invest them, but if this is money that you don't need for something that is basic then you can invest them in cryptocurrencies. I'd put them in Bitcoin.

If you want to make money safely try to buy LTC when the price goes down, keep the coins you own and if the price goes up more than the buy price, for example it goes up 50% you can sell it. Trading involves little risk, the most important thing is to buy the right coins and buy when the price drops.

• +1 1

I think that a good idea is to put small amounts in Bitcoin any time you get a chance. With the price rise and additional investments you will have a very good investment a few years later that you can hold more or take the profit. It will be better to hold for later always.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

If you just invested it in Bitcoin for about few months ago, your 200$ can turn into 280$. The price rise of Bitcoin is from 10000$ to 14000$ real quick. I am really sad that I set my pio vrrgetramm

• +1 1