What can I do with my 200$? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

Invest Ur Money On The Legit Crypto Site. In My Way Yobit Is Best And Legit Site For Investing Money. I'm Already Invest On Yobit Site.

It will depend a lot on how you want to invest your money, if you want quick profits, or not so fast.

Nowadays, it is no surprise that there are thousands of platforms that are coming out with the concept of fraud, so I suggest you take a good look at where you put your money.

A profitable variant would be to invest in the savings bank offered by the Yobit exchange, where for a not very high cost you will generate dividends on a daily and permanent basis.

I invite you to take a look at the different mining investment plans, they are very good.

And remember that Yobit has a long history and is a very serious platform

I would recommend that you buy ETH and keep it for the long term, in a couple of months you will see a good result reflected and in a year you may have doubled that money, another option is to buy a mining contract

I suggest that you do not venture and put the whole amount in one location, as you can exploit it in honest mining sites such as miningcompany vixes And others, and you can also buy honorable coins whose price is low and when they rise, you sell them It's up to you

You can purchase some currencies  by using your $200 and make the trades to earn benefits. You can also invest USD on Y obit exchange to get passive incomes regularly.  I need to check to see if USD investment option still available  on Yobit  exchange. 

У кого уже получалось выйграть приз? И почему на Ютубе нет подробных видео как это делать

The best thing you can do, is to invest them in Etherium. That is my personal opinion. When I was thinking where to invest my 350€ I chose Etherium and I’m still not disappointed. I buy it when it’s 330€ and sell it when it is 485$. 

The are a lot of trading options from which the investors can choose from. But from each investment comes with it it's risk. So if you are afraid of losing money and cannot take any high risk then I guess it is advisable to invest in more riskless securities like the mutual funds the government securities which has the least risk.

To make money you need to have information about the development of cryptocurrencies. There is nothing you can do without it.

• +3 1

On 05.11.2019 at 16:53, miskyming said:

Думаю, за свои 200 долларов вам придется инвестировать в криптовалюту. Зарабатывать от 1 до 5 долларов в день на торговле непросто. Лучше инвестировать в Ethereum и держать его на долгий срок, вы наверняка сможете получить прибыль.

Поменять на биток через обменник и закинуть на биржу далее положить в инвест под процент и ждать прибыль все довольно просто

you can try VMining on YoBit.net it's too much better than trading and have less risk and more profit than trading it's really profitable you can check it from here

You can diversify with about 5 currencies that you have studied well knowing their minimums and maximums so that you define the percentage to win, the trade is profitable and can generate you even more than what you expect but must be accompanied by knowledge so that you can define the best strategy. For now, take advantage of capitalizing a little more with the incentive of the forum. Successes my friend

200 dollars is a lot for beginners to generate passive income, all that can be done with that much capital is futures trading with leverage, but it carries a better risk. Investing with a large, trusted company, even though the opinion is small, is good, because the cryptocurrency business requires patience

I think that the best way is to but bnb on all this money, and earn on Binance with bnb staking. You can stake your bnb and get new coins which are not listed from launchpool. When it will be listed on Binance - you will just sell it, and earn money. Or if you want to risk you can buy minex coin on yobit and hold it,but I don't recommend to do it - it is really risky
PS: pls.like my comment, ty

Buy Bitcoin. I think that everyone who starts in this world, the first goal to set is to buy 1 Bitcoin, since in the future not everyone will be able to have 1 Bitcoin.

So, if they are your first investments, go little by little, until you have finally managed to have even 1 BTC in your possession ... From $ 200 to $ 200 sooner or later you will get it.

After reaching that goal, you can think of other things to invest in ... But I think the main thing is to secure at least 1 Bitcoin.

You can invest in cryptocurrencies, but making sure that they are at the lowest price, so that you can sell them when their price rises and be able to see profits on your investment.

well u can invest half of it into learning how to corretly trade with crypto? and put other half in your trading bank and start trade

Trading might not be your thing so I suggest you invest it in any good cryptocurrency project. When the project succeeds, you will get your profit. 

1 hour ago, coldly said:

You can also use an honest mining site in this area called Mining.

Your suggestion is pretty cool but i don't think cloud mining is a safe and profitable option. New scam sites say us about mining and give order to make investments. By the way, yobits VMining system is good and profitable at this moment

You can find out more about yobit visual mining, I think it's profitable. Trading involves the risk of losing your capital, you need to educate yourself more to Know the basic techniques before depositing money. But remember that price action is best strategy.

El 11/03/2019 a las 12:35, Maricem dijo:

Cogí 200 $ y quiero ganar de 1 a 5 $ por día. Sé sobre comercio, pero no tan bueno. También tengo miedo de perder mi dinero. sugiéreme una forma de ganar de forma segura.También puede sugerir una forma segura de comerciar

First of all, before investing, I urge the person to investigate, because for the most part they are usually scams promising great profits in a short time, you must study the field well seeing the results of other users and thus be able to experience mistakes and not commit them, The information is already democratized, you just have to know how to search ...

My advice would be to split that $ 200 and buy a different coin. For example, UNI, TRX, BTC. It will be better if a few coins will bring you income. Let's say one is in a drawdown, and the other two make a profit. This is called diversification.

On 03.11.2019 at 18:35, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

You can trading with minimal risk: buy 4-5 altcoins and sell, when cource will go up.