What can I do with my 200$? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

On 7/6/2020 at 3:34 PM, rvherrera said:

Hey!!!   It is a good alternative to buy altcoins and put yourself in hold, when you do not have the experience on traiding it is better to keep safe and prepare before it. Good luck!!!

I will not suggest that, someone asking such question like this do not even know much about trading, the best advise is to just telling him to learn how to trade and try out swing trade if it is going to work out or not. Telling him how risky any type of trading can be. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 11/4/2019 at 12:39 AM, BullRunBit said:

I can suggest you only to buy BTC and hold, or some strong altcoin like Ethereum.

And to earn 1-5$ daily you can do that here without investing your money (200$),

you can earn here around 3$ daily writing posts/comments.

And if you looking for some "method" to earn online I dont recommend you that,

it's lot better to learn some skill than to searching for some "method".

I agree. If you are guys afraid to lose money, but you wanted to earn that 1-5 dollar, it is quite impossible. The best actually to do in the money is to buy bitcoin the time it's price went down, then hodl it until it's price went up. But you can't have a profit on it everyday,  unless you are a daily trader. It's safer than other coins in the market sincd bitcoin is a strong crypto.

Joining in signatute campaigns, bounti hunting, finding job!, renting your signature is the best. You could never lose your money there. Do not be lazy.

There is no easy money. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Abdul Momin said:

Its your willingness. You can invrst it in various sector.

To invest in various seconds with only $200? For beginners. I can not recommend that. Beginners should make it simple and bitcoin is still enough for start but with lower amount. 

1 hour ago, Abdul Momin said:

i think you can do that apply those techniques in trading that you have learned in order for you not to lose money and put it into waste wishing you a good luck! 

He has to learn very well before using any technique in reading. 

• +1 2

On 7/9/2020 at 6:50 AM, Strygwyr said:

Joining in signatute campaigns, bounti hunting, finding job!, renting your signature is the best. You could never lose your money there. Do not be lazy.

There is no easy money. 

You are right but there are few others you can do, for example, there are many online crypto works like freelancers, they are more paid than bounties and signature if the person is a quality writer. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

This thing belongs to the person himself. Do whatever you want. You can invest this dollar and you can make a good profit. It can also save it, that's great.

I really fear losing them because this is my money earned. I have over $ 5,000 but I've never thought about what I could do with that. I believe in getting some free money either by making some efforts or by rewards.

Depends on what you are thinking about it. You can buy pizza and eat that or your can make a investment plan and then find a good project to invest. I think the 2nd option is the best because pizza can wait.😁

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

You can invest in many great projects to earn more money with this amount, and try to trade cryptocurrency and also you can make a big profit and you can save an amount of it.

Although this is a small amount, but this can help you meet your requirements. You can check the list, so this is a good opportunity for you to get some of your goals and investments. Try to understand all the fundamentals of the market.

I will suggest you dont to think a lot....

just invest your money ... cause its a world where you should not think just to do... thats why dont be afraid...... and do it

Invest in cryptocurrencies. Making gold is a good idea when you don't know how to trade, but if you do, you can potentially multiply your money. Thank you, good luck, success and profit !!!

The only thing you can do with your money at a low risk is to invest it in the yobit investbox. There is a dollar plan, you can invest from $10 - 2000 and earn 3% per week or you can invest from $10 - 200 and earn 1% per day. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would like to recommend you to deal with bitcoin. But bitcoin when the the price tend to lower, and hold for sometime and then sell it.

Yes, that's right, I think the $ 200 that you use to start trading on a Bitcoin contract sale and then you can make high profits every day. For a long-term crypto investment of $ 50, we don't have profits today, but in the long run we can get more profit because $ 200 is not a bad or low amount to start trading on Bitcoin and making a profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

$200 is good amount an average individual can start up a Cryptocurrency business with and for that reason I will suggest  Investing $100 on bitcoin alone and use the remaining $100 to invest on good altcoins like litecoin or ethereum because they have good potential in the Cryptocurrency and I believe they will give good profit if one hold till the end of the year 2020.

• +1 1

I can suggest youto buy good coin like BTC and hold, or some strong altcoin like Ethereum.Join the Cryptotalk Campaign if you want to get a safe income.it is an honest site,and you can earn safely.

On 7/12/2020 at 7:02 PM, Samim1 said:

i am too afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to income safely.

Please first of all, do not think like cryptoworld is 100% safe heaven to earn profits every time. If you are not ready to take the risks perhaps crypto world is not the best option for you. If you are ready to take risks than try to perform cryptocurrency tradings with a small amounts. Over time, you will be gaining more experiences than increase investment amounts gradually get more benefits. You might also invest the amounts in some great platform like Yobit's investbox where you will be getting percentage for placing supported currencies in the investbox. Another option can be Binance staking. 

• +1 2

On 11/3/2019 at 7:39 PM, BullRunBit said:

I can suggest you only to buy BTC and hold, or some strong altcoin like Ethereum.

And to earn 1-5$ daily you can do that here without investing your money (200$),

you can earn here around 3$ daily writing posts/comments.

And if you looking for some "method" to earn online I dont recommend you that,

it's lot better to learn some skill than to searching for some "method".

Its look thats he has earned those $200 here by posting into the forum thats why he asking on where can he able to increase his balance for sure and safely.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think its important we keep our strategy to ourself but better believe me, that this is what you can do , this can be a good thing for you to start trading with, there is a good chance you can grow it steadly but you dont have to depend on it.

• +1 2

$200 to invest is small, trading will be good but only for experts, if you are not experts then you can hold, look for profiting coin and just hold, the coin will multiple if you get all procedure right, especially the technical analysis aspect. 

• +1 2

$200 is not a good amount to trading coins but the safest way I can suggest for you to earn some percentage to your $200 is the yobitinvestbox, do deep research and invest on good coins so that you can earn at least $500 in the future which is good amount to start a trading career.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can't earn 1-5$ regularly but you can earn a big profit after a several time... For that you should invest it in market or you can hold good coin and w8 for the up price and sell them then... I think it will help you to earn a big profit.. 

• +1 1

When you try the trading I can't guaranteed you that you will not loss since it is risky but you could gain a huge profit. Since you don't want to take a risk and loss your money, then better to just earn more in this forum but you can't earn more compared to trading or find a job. You can't also build a business because it is risky also. 

Well such amount is good starting amount both in trading and Investment making. But since you made it clear you don't have enough experience and understanding of either trading and investment. Don't rush to start it won't end up good. But I will charge to patiently hold on to your money and engaged yourself in rigorous practicing of trading through demo account, trainings and learning through research and consulting close ones that are very bright in handling and managing both sections.

Buy some different coins in the crypto market and all these coins just hold till the bull becasue in the bull you can make huge profit in the crypto market when the bull is come all the coins touch the high price and i hope that this time market touch so much high than before.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day