What can I do with my 200$? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

You can invest your coin in btc and get small benefits from it's daily fluctuations. Also you will learn about many things while doing that. And you can earn 1-3$ easily from here in Cryptotalk forum too. But bro always Invest in high rank coins like btc. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It will usually be up to you what you do with your dollars You can purchase the things you need But I think it would be best to invest If you invest in Bitcoin you can make a lot of profit if the price goes up. Your  200 will turn into a double.

• +1 1

If you want something safe rather than an investment on the long run as for example any kind of work that provides you with a direct on the intant time profit.

Faucets are the main solution to your problem as you get immediate payments and u can send them to your wallet if possible else after some specific minimum withdraw limit.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

First increase your investment to $400 by purchasing bitcoin at bear markets and sell at peak value. When you doubled your investment to $400, use $200 as your main capital in circulation and trade with it actively. Store the remaining $200 as your back-up investment in case of losses. This is my strategy. I use half of my investment to recover the other half. If you invest all your money and lose it, it will be a much longer process to recover it again. So, for the time being, only wait for bitcoin price to crash and then take your first step towards reaching $400 capital.

With this amount of usd I suggest you find a really good coin like btc or ethe to buy and hold for long, within some months am very sure it will double and you will definitely benefit from it.

If you do not know how to trade correctly and enlarge that money, I advise you to buy two or three currencies and store them for a month and your capital will grow without you touching it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Friend, I would invest them in cryptocurrency, it is really very profitable! Because you can take a cryptocurrency for $ 200 and sell it for $ 400! This is cool, the main thing is to wait for the price to soar. Choose an altcoin, or ether or bitcoin!

• +3 1

On 11/17/2019 at 11:32 PM, Great Commander said:

You could try investing it on trading platforms if you want to get profitable income. Convert it to other altcoins such as xrp or litecoin or dash as they have reasonable value at this time and could be a good coins as an alternative. 

That's right he can invest that or convert that 200$ so he can earn extra profits. 

He can possibly make that grow until he cam convert his profits into bitcoin. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/2/2020 at 9:17 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

You can buy crypto coins when they are at their cheap price. For eg bitcoin, etherium, litecoin,dash. Sell them when their price goes up and get a good profit.

That's a good move if we have $200 in our hand, better to invest and trade it in Cryptocurrency than spending it in some gadgets we cannot earn our money back. We should take advantage when the price of bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency is low.

I think the best place for that is buy some coins on  Yobit when there currencies priced Very small and you can buy large quantities of them and then sell them after a high price a little and this will make you a good profit. but trading is that much better than just holding coins . but you need enough knowledge to trade. its risky but profitable.

Edited by Eveana007
  • -1 1

I will recommend to invest money in trading in binance .  if you have good knowledge in trading then you will able to generate a good profit through binance . yobit investbox also a good method of earning  without too much efforts .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

its  good that you don't to earn much money in a short period of time. Your exception is logical based on your invest. May be trading  give you some profit but u should conscious about the loss.

You can utilize mining, there is a genuine website in this field named as genisis mining, scan for it on the web and I'm certain will locate a decent feelings about it, I don't recommend you to utilize exchanging like you dismal you can lose beyond what you can gain

On 11/3/2019 at 7:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

It is very possible to earn from $1 up to $10 if you invest $200 in trading if you'll be using lite coin for trading, all you have to do is to buy lite coin if you see it drop $0.3 and sell it when it rise $0.3, so thats for $200 is something like 4 lite coin, so that's means you'll be earning about $1 per every trade. 

• +1 1

Best thing for you to do right now is to watch for the bitcoin movement and buy in. You'll make a couple hundred then you can take that excess capital into the altcoin space and do higher risk investments. With as little as $200 you're going to be hard pressed to make a lot of money, but you can make a good start with the wild fluctuation we will see with bitcoin this month.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hey!!!   It is a good alternative to buy altcoins and put yourself in hold, when you do not have the experience on traiding it is better to keep safe and prepare before it. Good luck!!!

You can utilize mining, there is a genuine website in this field named as genisis mining, look for it on the web and I'm certain will locate a decent sentiments about it, I don't propose you to utilize exchanging like you dismal you can lose beyond what you can gain

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I would like to invest in strong cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum which has great trading volume. And for sure they will give good return in 3-5 years. But you have to hold for long time which the price reach high then you can sell your bitcoin and earn more.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello sir

I have one way you can make your 200$ 1000$ when you are sleeping invest with ethereum in this company high paying automatically mining 100% legit many proof withdraw invest 200$ you will receive daily 0.03024875 ethereum 

Thanks

It is up to you to decide what you want to do. I would say you start trading with this money. If you have a good idea about trading then you can double your money through trading. And be able to do many things for the future

1 hour ago, Bitcoindaily said:

Hello sir

I have one way you can make your 200$ 1000$ when you are sleeping invest with ethereum in this company high paying automatically mining 100% legit many proof withdraw invest 200$ you will receive daily 0.03024875 ethereum 

Thanks

You should be careful as all services that claim to be doubling your crypto are fake and scams. Hopefully you won't invest in any of them. Perform due diligence before you send your money anywhere online.

The best thing to do is to invest it into multiple investment account. It will not be wise to put all the money you have into a single transaction because your may not get the desired return you hoped for.