What can I do with my 200$? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

1 hour ago, hadi1t1 said:

i think you use in your study and buy books and 2nd way to use it help poor people and take pray poor peoples thanks a lot sir

Using $200 to help the poor, I think you do not know what you are saying. Not the right amount to help, the amount is for looking for more money to gain. 

I think you have good capital to invest and have those profits that you want daily I would like to invest them in sports betting following bets on professional channels that are on telegram I personally follow two channels very good to win that amount that you want you can look for more information and learn more about the topic on the Internet or if you write to the telegram I could help you with tests. @DeejayWilmer find me on telegram

He could invest in Bitcoin in early March and would now have $ 200 (400-450), in my opinion, even now is a normal time to invest 200 bucks in bitcoin and when he grows by percent Sell it 

If this is your first investment then yоu should divide that amount and amount cost average into bitcoin or ethereum. If you have already been in crypto markets for sоme time then maybe you should look for some coin that have the ability tо stake it

On 11/3/2019 at 10:05 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Always remember one thing mate that trading and investment are never certain in the cryptoworld. Prices are too much fluctuating so don't enter here without much information else you will only lose 

you can convert 200$ to bitcoin and start your trading in youbit it is the best and easy exchanger . or you can buy website and start your job using ad.

Edited by ahmedasd

You can invest your $ 200 in InvestBox on the Yobit exchange, and get 4-6 dollars every day. (depending on the plan you have invested in)

Investing it into a profitable market would really be worth it, I let say you find an investment of 10% daily you will earn 20dollers daily and in 10days you will start ripping 20dollers return from the investment. 

You can trade on exchanges every day on unpopular coins and search for chats in telegram that agree to pump some coin and buy these coins before the pump and earn in this way

The best way to learn how to trade is by taking advice from expert traders and always try to verify the platform that you want to trade on so as to avoid scammers as there are many fake trading platforms out there.

My friend in my opinion, there is not safe investment, this my opinion, i suggest my friend to lean trading and take a good knowledge about it , and when you take experience, start trading . I think is the best way to invest you money in , but you have to learn good. Good luck.

15 hours ago, newerafuck said:

there is nothing reliable except exchanging in good site, find a good site which give more profit, or you can invest in your real world that will be less risky.

In the real world world be less profit also, in the crypto world if you are smart could make a fortune with that one.

$ 200 is a good amount. I advise you to divide this amount into 3 sections as follows: $ 75 to buy Ethereum, $ 75 to buy Bitcoin and $ 50 to buy Ripple, and you can trade it on the wonderful Yobit platform. You will achieve good profits when the price rises after the middle.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For safe earnings you need to invest your 200$ into different coins and tokens and then wait for some month's and when you confirmed you earned some profit then you can sold out your coins and tokens and then enjoy your earning from trading of crypto market. 

3 minutes ago, Denispodstava said:

I think you can invest in cloud mining. Of course, the topic is risky, but if you find a good resource that does not deceive the user, you can invest in one of these projects. But this is just my opinion. You can do as you see fit! Like me, please)

That's not recommended, it's better to do a bitcoin mine using your own device. If cloud mining is just fraud and wastes a lot of time. I have tried at least 3 cloud mining providers but it did not work.

In my opinion, the best thing you can do is convert your dollars to BTC or Ethereum. So if the price of BTC and Ethereum goes up, you can make more money and if the dollar is higher then you can spend a good deal in the future. Hold on and wait.

If anyone have not enough knowledge about trading then he or she should avoid the trading because it's quite difficult and hard for anyone, best suggestion that you hold for future.

I can advise you to invest in the Basic Attention Token, which is a very promising token whose owners cooperate with the Binance exchange

On 11/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

That's good as a starting money. I suggest you learn trading with that amount of money so you won't waste or lose that money. After you learn how to trade, everything will be easier for you based on my experience. 

On 11/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, Maricem said:

Well, 200$ is not a lot of money to start up a project with. I would recommend you to invest in trading on Yobit platform. Trading is the best effective way to earn money with cryptocurrencies. But first, you must gain some experience and knowledge so that you don't lose all your money.

I think that you should invest it, but at the same time don't rush and take risks, just make sure that you will not be scammed and that you should have distant visions to know the percentage of your success.

Yes, of course, my friend, the amount of two hundred dollars is a good amount to start profit for many beginners by buying a specific currency to start the investment business, and I prefer to use a currency with a low price.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

You can try and multiply your 200$ into 1000$ when you use it wisely, first thing you are to do is to divide it into 3 division, you put the first division in to investment at list 60$, then secondly you use the 2nd half in to trading at least 50$-60$ and trade them, the remaining half you can save them. But you need the knowledge first before going into any of this. To have this knowledge you can search on youtubes and also on Google if possible get some experts to help you out.

2348030648525_status_8f2bbea05a7440be84fc6775f1e1955e.jpg

There are no other better ways out there for earning or boosting our earnings that we get from this forum because even trading is risk and requires some knowledge its better to only keep on holding in bitcoins or popular altcoins like etherum and XRP for a long-term investment while you continue working in this forum.

on the off chance that you have understanding on momentary exchanging, at that point you can do it. by this strategy you are effectively gain 5 to 10 dollars for each day with okay. you realize that in digital money you need to face challenge to win cash.