What can I do with my 200$? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

You can gamble it and if you're lucky enough you can multiply it 😉

Or lose it all.

Whatever the fate decides haha

I have more than $200 but i have never thinks ever that what can i do with that. I actually afraid of loosing them as these are my hard earned money. I believe in getting some free money either by doing some efforts or by airdrop/bounties.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

5 hours ago, Abulhasem333 said:

I have just invested it in Vechen, it is almost a new currency with lots of trading volume and lots of potential and it is in a ward upward trend, rice is slow but steady, perfect for business endeavors or investments.

The best thing to do with $200 is to trade with it on Yobit. You can easily earn at least $5 per day because bitcoin price changes at least $300 during a day and if you keep buying and selling it, you will earn $5 at the end of the day. You can also try other coins and earn more. Whatever you do, don't invest it in unknown coins that doesn't have a clear future. $200 is a pretty good capital for short term trading on Yobit. I predict your daily income to be between $5 and $20.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

you can trade with it if you have some information about technical analyse

or you can invest in a profitable project

but the most important thing you have to practice trading and learn how it can be done

I suggest you to invest this money in a good coin that is trusted on the market. On recommendation would be binance coin because it is created by binance exchange and it is a very good coin 

You just can put on your goals and think about getting a profit. I am saying this because the prices of the digital currencies changes from time to time. There's no certain time. You should just work hard and also do a research about which coin will give you more profit and has a high price. Also check the statistics chart of the coins you're interested in,it helps you to know about it better.

You should hold that for now. I'm hapoy that you earned that much but don't waste it in fake sites. You can invest too but it's risky.Hold it for now that way you can have it safely. Maybe sooner you can start investing or buying other currencies.

can put it in the digital money business after which you will acquire when the costs of the cryptographic money rise and shine.and its relies upon your karma when crypto I rise

With $ 200 you can buy a few $ 100 Altcoins to trade with daily profits or short periods of time and $ 100 you invest in a good coin or Hodl Bitcoin for now. If you have good patience you can have a large profit from $ 200 capital in this cryptocurrency.

$200 is actually pretty a lot. I will use those amount to trade of course. Because that's the only thing that comes to my mind when it comes to grow my funds. You could also try some investbox, which I don't really know if that even profitable or not. 

Trade learn more about chart you need that or you can't do what you want with out hardwork...

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/26/2019 at 6:37 PM, Utsha said:

If I have 200 dollers then I would like to invest in exchanger. Then I trade with this dollers. Trading is more profitable way to earn money. So you can invest your money and trad with this.

That simple way makes me interested to implement such a method because I think it can be profitable and make lots of money by investing my money and then trading with this because I believe I will get even more profit.

There are many ways to profit from this amount. You can invest in honest sites or the simplest way is to store them until the price rises and then sell them.

you can do a lot with it, in fact there are so many people out there that can make a lot of money with this kind of money these being that you will be able to keep on following the right direction that others have followed , but you can trade with it,buy coins that not of value, coins you know can jump all the way to 1000% and this would be really good for you.

19 minutes ago, Shawon26 said:

I collected $ 200 and every day I want to earn. I'm new here and I know about trading but not so good. Please also tell me the safest way to earn a living.

go to the market and buy 4 or 3 light coins and wait 2 years and your $ 200 will be $ 2000 or maybe more and I’ll tell you that there are no guarantees anywhere be realistic.

If you have a two hundred dollars which is not of use for the now, I assume you be supposed to treatment it to firm footing bitcoin subsequently you will be profitable at the extremity of the day accordingly that your revenue will objective big 

If you wanna hold your money for the better future in bitcoin,  you can simply do that. But you can also buy some altcoins which will be profitable in near future. Good luck brother. 

On 11/3/2019 at 11:35 PM, Maricem said:

collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

my way to trade safely is to find a good and secure crypto trading platform like yobit. then make sure you buy crypto that you think can bring benefits to you such as ETH or BTC. then always observe the market situation and see the best opportunity for you to make a sale. maybe it's my way to be successful in trading crypto, remember not to be ambitious.

200$ is a good number,but earning 1$-5$ in a day using that 200$ i dont think so. If you want to earn big,you must invest big. You can do posting here it can give you 1$-3$ a day without investing money,only time and efforts.8

4 hours ago, Hanan951 said:

Trade learn more about chart you need that or you can't do what you want with out hardwork...

invest in Yobit if you don't know how to ise them that while learn how to trade.. that is all all the best for youm..

This is small amount but still this can help you a lot to have your target but if you will go with 1 to 5 USD daily then this is very risky for you just try to understand all fundamentals of market and involve with this in long term policy invest in low rate coins like TRX Ripple and you can check list so this is good chance for you to have some good target for yourself and your investment.

Trading is a good thing, but you have to learn well before starting. You must learn everything about trading. There are a lot of things that you have to learn before you start trading this in order not to lose your money.

Welcome with me
There is no safe way to trade, trading is a risk of profit or loss, the risk can be reduced by learning trading techniques and techniques.
Investing in mining with safe and honest sites has no major risks and your profit is guaranteed