What can I do with my 200$? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

I think $200 is a good starting point. I recommend using bitcoin especially now when the prices are dropped. You can profit by doing trades. You just need to have patience and wait for the prices to go up.

There is an invest box on the exchange. They very often offer and more than 1.5% per day. True, you have to deal with risky altcoins, but it will not work without risk at all.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:35 AM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

You should get bitcoin with this collected 200$ it may be increase by time if bitcoin get increase i think it is good idea to increase your asset , try not to loss money as much as you can , study things before invest into any project 

If this is your idel money then I would suggest you to buy some crypto which are top coins at this moment. Your 200 usd may convert into 500 or 600 usd for investing into crypro. So make a proper decision. 

Yes trading is risky but with 200 dollars it is very good option. if you trade with discipline trading will become less risky. if you got experience of blogging you can start develop and promote  your website with 200 dollars.

$200 is alot of money to start your journey into the world of crypto wealth.

First u can scan the market for some coins or tokens with high future potential increase in price. Check the market based on their volume, historical data etc.

U can also swap between stable and volatile coins continuously for as long as u can endure until u see your $200 becoming 4digit ($2000)

Edited by Martincryptoking
typing error noticed after posting

On 11/3/2019 at 10:09 PM, BullRunBit said:

I can suggest you only to buy BTC and hold, or some strong altcoin like Ethereum.

And to earn 1-5$ daily you can do that here without investing your money (200$),

you can earn here around 3$ daily writing posts/comments.

And if you looking for some "method" to earn online I dont recommend you that,

it's lot better to learn some skill than to searching for some "method".

I agree by this method at least you will save your money & can earn daily on this forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1

12 hours ago, Janecai said:

with $ 200 you can invest $ 100 in bitcoin and the rest do daily trading. I think that is enough for trading. If you are sure then try it.

Or you can do better and make the whole 200$ just for trading because I really think trading is that much better than just holding bitcoin and waiting for it to go up while you can day trade other crypro.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Hello Mr. or Ms. Maricem. One of the safest bets is to buy a few stable coin with a not so stable ones (a mix) and stake them. That might give you those 1-5 per day without much of a risk

I don't know about this. Because I'm new to this forum. But I would like to know. If anyone knows, please let me know.

• -2 1

just buy etherum and the rest you can buy ripple. with these two assets, you can get profits with both hodl until the price actually goes up.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:48 AM, kylepresz said:

It's silly to put a price on your earning goals. The market doesn't care about your goals. The market will give generously or not at all. You can't force your goals onto the market. That said, this is certainly achievable. You need to do your own research and find potential coins that will be able to give you good returns.

True, the market is not going to adjust for your likings or your goals. With proper knowledge and give it some time so you can utilize your earnings and invest it into something you know that is stable and that you can risk. 

If I were you I would invest this money in different crypto coins. Altcoins and bitcoin. When you act such way, you lose opportunity to get 1-5$ daily, but there are big chances that sum will multiply in 3-4 times in a couple of months 

Your capital is $200, so your target is $5.

So 200 / 5 = 40. You will get ROI in 40 days!

That is insane. Because you daily need find the method to invest and make a profit atleast 2.5%

So sure with trading maybe can gain that profit. But for cryptocurrency i think that is only possible if you doing trading on altcoin, where specific trading in ICO or token. Because that coin have very high risk. So you can get profit 100% in short time. But if you doing on normal trading like top coin, i think really hard to get your target.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I can suggest you some. You can try some exchange with different type of good coins. If this is suitable for you then it is ok. It is very easy to earn 1-5 dollar per day with 200 dollars. Another option is you search the exchanges platform. There is a new option called investbox. You can invest there. It is very safe. 

You can buy crypto coins when they are at their cheap price. For eg bitcoin, etherium, litecoin,dash. Sell them when their price goes up and get a good profit.

• +1 1

On 11/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, Maricem said:

If you are afraid of risking like me. I suggest you to just hodl your $200. Also if anyone tells you that they'll help you to trade or to double your money, be really careful because almost all of them are scams. Also all the double your money are scams and you should even risk even $1 to sites like that.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

If I had $ 200, I would invest them in a system that would cost me $ 2 to $ 5.  And I'll buy other currencies with these dollars.

You can invest trading aslo buying and selling.This is one of the best easiest way. I think you will be earn profit. Now what will do that is depend on you.

The safest way is to buy pc that are used and use this pcs to collect free faucets you can earn 1 to 4 dollars perday if you put work on it. this is safe because you put your 200$ on the pc so if you need that money you can easily sale it I personally choose this way.

if you have 200$ then use it in buying some small cyrptocurrency.like energi coin xp xlm math token.definitely these coins make your fund double as 500$..

• +5 1

There are so many option are available for invest $200. You can buy small coins and hold it for future. If you know basic about crypto and blockchain system you can start trade in crypto market.

You can scalping some alts and bitcoin if want to earn 1-5% perday on Binance, if you wanna maximalize your profit u can use margin but too risky

It is still a small amount , so in my opinion just buy bitcoin now stile prices are still low and hold for long term. If later you have more money keep buying more bitcoin and keep accumulating.