What can I do with my 200$? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

On 11/3/2019 at 8:05 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

So you haven't a lot of options. since $200 isn't that much, i would advise you to go for a low marketcap coin with a strong community and team working on the project and put your money on it and hold it for a while for profit.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

For me, you shouldn't spend all of that you need to part it like 50% of it you should invest it and 25% of it is for your basic needs but the most important thing is you should save money for your investments so your money can grow. 

• +3 1

You can just keep it and save more so you will get more for the future. If ever you have extra money, then i suggest you to invest it.

here in our country that money was worth a big value. So I think it depends on the person to spend it or you'll gonna invest it to banks or what. But you can start a business for it to be ready for a better future I guess

• +5 1

On 11/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

I will tell you my way of trading that has been profitable for me for a while now. I stay out of the marke when bitcoin isn't stable and I enter it when I see the price is some way stable and then I buy couple coins and make some good money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Good from you mate, you can used it from gambling and trading to doubled or tripled your miney but before you enter to this platform, you need to search first what or how trading or gambling are runs because if you are not searching or you have loack of knowledge about this there is the tendency that you will loss your money.

its not easy especially in this  type of markets , volume is so low and scalping wont help too much , i suggest you to invest for long term or wait untill the volume back to the altcoins , good luck mate 

I think you can do withdraw your balance. or you can keep it in your balance for get more profit. you learn more about it.

You can invest in stocks, proven projects, such as Apple (Although now a lot of risks, it is unclear what they will do next), or for example in Microsoft

On 11/3/2019 at 10:47 PM, Maricem said:

thanks a lot. actually i am earning from here but i was talking about the time after the campaign finished. but you suggested me an important way.  i will try to learn first.

Yes. learning is the best way to become stablished in this world. if you know well about crypto world then you can easily earn from any section easily.your 200 can turn into millions

Bengali?

View this Topic

I advise you not to engage in trading on the exchange if you are new to cryptocurrency. Best invest in bitcoin and get profit every day. Just need to check the services to which you want to invest bitcoins at interest. 

• +3 1

You’re able to stash the software for use on your futureor you’re able to obtain currency trading. once you pay out the software just for long-term you aquire a great deal more profit margins.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, Maricem said:

You should try to put it in the investbox of yobit. Invest with QQQ Coin it can generate you a 5% daily interest to your initial investment.

200 is not a bad amount at all. if you know market and coins well then you can start trading with it in yobit. you will be more profited if you trade with little coins.

Bengali?

View this Topic

3 minutes ago, Hambohotdog said:

Here at my country with $200 you can start a small business like a sari-sari store but I suggest to you that inevting that money to anh market you prefer is the best thing you can do. Investing can double your money but make sure that you know hiw investments goes properly. 

Oww, same, i also think that it could be much better if you invest it first for your ownsake because if we invest it, it can grow surely, unlike if you make small business you don't have an assurance that you can earn enough income. 

59 minutes ago, Emma said:

200 is not a bad amount at all. if you know market and coins well then you can start trading with it in yobit. you will be more profited if you trade with little coins.

yes that's right, $ 200 is not a bad or low amount of money to start trading on bitcoin and make a profit, I think the $ 200 you use to start trading on a bitcoin contract sale then you can make high profits every day, that's a good idea for you: )

1 minute ago, ajizz said:

yes that's right, $ 200 is not a bad or low amount of money to start trading on bitcoin and make a profit, I think the $ 200 you use to start trading on a bitcoin contract sale then you can make high profits every day, that's a good idea for you: )

Actually i am weak about contract sell

how i can make profit from this? i was telling about trading. can you please explain me the contract sells?

Bengali?

View this Topic

2 minutes ago, Emma said:

Actually i am weak about contract sell

how i can make profit from this? i was telling about trading. can you please explain me the contract sells?

if you are serious about starting to learn perpetual bitcoin contracts you can open youtube, there are many in very detailed explanations. I explain with writing, of course it's not easy to understand, or you can work with me to benefit.

1 minute ago, ajizz said:

if you are serious about starting to learn perpetual bitcoin contracts you can open youtube, there are many in very detailed explanations. I explain with writing, of course it's not easy to understand, or you can work with me to benefit.

I am interested about this. but how can i trust you that you are not a scammer! i will research about it and give me your telegram link here if possible.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/3/2019 at 11:35 PM, Maricem said:

you have 200$ fund you can develop bro lets to see my advices to you .

1. for a real business likes selling clothes with a number that is not large with a capital of 100$ if you have a skills in sales youu can get 1$ -5$ profit even more .

2. for long term crypto investement 50$ we dont enjoy the profit today , but for long term we can getting more profit

3. and last you can use 50$ for trading short and getting profit daily every day , so overall its my  suggestion to you lets to actions bro

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, Emma said:

I am interested about this. but how can i trust you that you are not a scammer! i will research about it and give me your telegram link here if possible.

I don't need to need $ 200 to start a perpetual bitcoin contract, for me just 0.005 Btc is enough to make a big profit this time, because in perpetual trading there contracts can use leverage up to 100X, so that's fun right?

I don't want to ask for money from you to trade, but if you want to learn from me then there is a cost to teach.

Edited by ajizz

Just now, ajizz said:

I don't need to need $ 200 to start a perpetual bitcoin contract, for me just 0.005 Btc is enough to make a big profit this time, because in perpetual trading there contracts can use leverage up to 100X, so that's fun right?

yes that is very cool. One minute. Are you saying about the bitcoin margin trading which is done in bittrex and some other exchanges including binance?

Bengali?

View this Topic

3 minutes ago, Emma said:

yes that is very cool. One minute. Are you saying about the bitcoin margin trading which is done in bittrex and some other exchanges including binance?

I don't use that exchange, I use Duedex Exchange. I feel comfortable trading there sometimes I also use Bit-z exchange, it also provides perpetual bitcoin contracts, it is very pleasant and maybe this is also why the price of bitcoin is down because users are starting to leave spot strading. i hope yobit will provide this trade too ..

You may save them for your personal futureor you may get stock trading. if you ever expend them to get period of time you will enjoy extra sales.

On 03/11/2019 at 22:09, Syedbesharat said:

Divisez-vous 2k en 4 portues. 1 pour pièce de monnaie bit, 1 pour altcoins, 1 pour etherium, 1 pour le négoce et l'achat de nouvelles pièces. Et faire du trading à petite échelle peut vous rapporter des bénéfices quotidiennement. Je vous suggère de suivre mes conseils.

Here is a good plan to profit, and the choice of coins is well done. But you must always keep a good amount for an investment at the last minute. Surprises are always at the last minute!