Rebit wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Rebit wallet

Rebit wallet has a very good level of security, so you should try a rebit wallet if your coins want to be safe and not disappear.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I hear about this wallet first time, but I can see that people love this wallet. I will try to use it too. Thank you guys for topics like this, I open a lot of new in crypto world because of you 

• +3 1

Thank you very much for your article, because I almost confused with a wallet that deceives people, be careful with the introduction in the search engine, because there is also A rebbit wallet. Well at least I noticed one extra letter, and now would be left without their money.

• +1 1

I think it's specially for Philippine user not for all countries if you want to send from other countries to Philippine but never see any reviews about this Wallet

Yes, it is a nice wallet and a good feature which is the possibility of converting cryptocurrencies to Fiat and this feature is really great, but there are two problems: the first problem is that it is a website and you need to register an account and therefore your money will be at them and in case of any hacking or closure of the site you can not do anything, and the second thing this service does not support All countries like my country are not supported, so I don't think I will benefit from it.

This is very good to me that we can convert asset from an wallet. rebit wallet is very much useful to me. I have not use it before but I want to try now for converting to fiat.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Thanks for the information, Rebit can transfer Bitcoin and fiat money money to the Philippines from anywhere in the world. Can be withdrawn via bank or ATM. But now they are having a limited operation this weekend, Dec, 14-15 2019.

• Useful or interesting 1

This wallet requires registration first and I do not like the type of this wallet. You cannot guarantee your money 100% simply. A day can come and tell you that your country is prohibited and you cannot enter and lose everything as happened to me in several web wallets before.

I have used this wallet. when creating wallet you need to pass security so i think this wallet is very much secured for storing any asset.

• Useful or interesting 1

Rebit Wallet:-

The main feature of rebit wallet that is good and attractive for those person who work for the crypto currency storing and the crypto currency secure in this wallet. The rebit wallet is available in application shape and people use this app ever where according to use.

Rabit wallet is so very good,, money always save and secure,,,money can not lost from wallet .. Highly secure....that is why I always use rebit wallet ..

Thank you so much ..

Will keep note on this wallet, since guys keep saying of its strong hold security it possess.

Since security is key on having a wallet

On 11/3/2019 at 11:48 PM, cryptokram said:

To people who wants to have a wallet which can convert you coins to FIAT and use it on paying bills.

https://www.rebit.ph/remittances

I will just try it also now as a very good friend of mine recommend this. They are available in many countries. 

What kind of wallet is that is there any bounty or gifts sir if you will sign up to that or register to that wallet.also personally this is my first time knowing that reddit is  a wallet app l.but thanks for the information iwill consider this one verry soon

On 12/30/2019 at 2:34 PM, Bololo said:

this is high security wallet. you can ship your coin.it's far global money transfer wallet. that is high protection pockets. it is convenient for people who need to switch cryptocurrencies to fiat without going through the trade

Really baddy ok i will make a try to make an account to that ihope it will fits my need.it is my first time to heare that kind of wallet and its kind a nice that is a global standard wallet l.it means the security is good.specially like us who are into crypto

Yes, my friend i agree with you.rabbit wallet is a good wallet.its very safety and secured. But i don't know more about rabbit wallet. You can do more research about this wallet.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:53 AM, Congli18 said:

Rebit wallet has a very good level of security, so you should try a rebit wallet if your coins want to be safe and not disappear.

Yes the wallet is very much useful and the wallet is much secured too. anyone can use this wallet to avoid any loss. the user interface is also easy here.

Not only, of course, this wallet has a very great reputation, but it seems to me that there are analog wallets that will be much better

I have never used this type of wallet, I know a little bit about it, I see people consider it safe and use very well. I will try

• -3 1

This wallet is for sending money to the Philippines. It is not clear whether this wallet can be used to send money to the other countries. People who live there are lucky this service can pay directly to their bank account.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Rabbit wallet is only one wallet which provide the convertung facilities with fait currency. This is best for crypto trader and new person who enter the crypto world and earn profit then want to cash out.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 03.11.2019 at 23:48, cryptokram said:

To people who wants to have a wallet which can convert you coins to FIAT and use it on paying bills.

https://www.rebit.ph/remittances

I will just try it also now as a very good friend of mine recommend this. They are available in many countries. 

Thanks for the wallet, I did not know about it, tell me, what is the commission for converting from cryptocurrency to fiat on it?