Bitcoin is only potentially $12,000 in November. - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AakZaki

Bitcoin is only potentially $12,000 in November.

november had past and didn't reach that price,technical analysis are not always accurate,it just only predictions,but maybe after halving bitcoin will start increasing its price. 

Several analysts had similar speculations as yours, there are no indicators that it could hit a price which is higher than 12k.

Based on the technical analysis, making a correct prediction doesn't look like possible to me. There are other alternative methods for measuring the success of the any crypto pair, technical analysis is not right tool.

I look forward to that your expressions are dutiful and Bitcoin is obtainable according to this breakdown and scheme
The set a price of 12000 and as a result loads of of us will make up advantageous profits

It is a good analysis and the price of bitcoin can reach $ 12,000 in the near future, but there are several resistances for bitcoin if penetrated by bitcoin can increase more than that in this year and everyone expects that price for bitcoin and everything is possible in relation to the bitcoin currency

Your prediction was not correct and Bitcoin did not succeed in reaching the price of 12,000 dollars before the end of November, during the year 2019

THINK POSITIVE

2 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

Predictions is something like impossible to possible but things only works when you got it right. But i did not understand that when the year is closing it just fall to creatimg the huge gap to more $4000.

Sometimes the prediction might be possible and it is a way to get more profits about it, I believe with some people prediction compare to other, not all have similar prediction

Very well, the value importance on the Bitcoins already in the market is escalating ordinarily, and significance is very good at this time. It is essential to start with seemed to be minimal. Although at this point, Bitcoins incorporates an excellent selling price.

when predictions are made it should be substantiated with your reasoning as to why you made that prediction. That is the only way that people can have confidence in your prediction. For example, my prediction is that bitcoin will reach over $15000 by the end of this year because of the halving event and the economy that is likely to recover by that time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Sorry, it's past November, but I realize that your chart has a problem, obviously you've put a lot of expectations on bitcoin, so am I, I thought bitcoin would reach $ 10k by November. So far away.

Yes bitcoin is the only coin in crypto market to do any think, because this coin have the potential to reach any  prices, because bitcoin hit 20000$ dollars mark, and few months back 4000 $ dollars no one exactly predicts bitcoin prices, maybe its hit 12000$ mark its not impossible, let's see what's happen in future.

Your prediction was not bad because bitcoin price was rise a lot, but i think it will reach that amount of money in this year 2020 and it can also reach more than that amount if the market will be good.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/7/2019 at 6:43 PM, leon said:

yeah in my opinion, my prediction also says that in November btc price will be above 11k dollars. but in 2020 it's price will rise much more and it could touch 20000 dollars mark

That's a big amount comparing to the bitcoin price value right now. 

It almost half of that price and can't predict if it can grow up to 12000$ this year. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You seem to have overlooked something that led to a slightly outlook from the correct path, but it was on the rise until a wave of units occurred that changed its path, too, to the decline of Karti, but not Ka from which it was passed from before that it now hesitates half of what it expected

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

To predict the price of cryptocurrencies will take time to correct, it was never $12000. We can now only hoping for the price to be more than $12000 this 2020 Novermber. 

I think Bitcoin price will hit $12000 very soon because lots of things coming in market and gradually every top coins price increasing, if these all coins price will go up then I sure Bitcoin will also try to jump.

On 4/21/2020 at 8:38 AM, UT2001 said:

I a assuming this post was referring to end of November 2019 in which bitcoin did not even come close to reaching the 12,000 us dollar levels.

Indeed, it was another example why we should not pay attention to TA and why 90% of traders are losing money. The ones that don't lose, you won't find them posting TA in forums and social media.

I believe that by the end of the year the price will reach the mark of 14k dollars. But the price will not be higher and will not last long at the 14k mark.

These kind of speculations will not influence or make the price thoughts a reality just because you are not an influencer that can boost up the value.

As what i meant to say is that there are certain types of speculations that will work which are the known famous people and the regular ones. And that's why yours haven't changed the price 😉

For example Elon Musk or McAfee would make investors buy immediatly Bitcoin. 

Anyway for this Year i do believe it can reach such $12.000 price because there are some of those people speculating about them and due to Coronavirus.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Bitcoin can achieve levels like this, and it can achieve greater levels, depending on supply and demand
  But I think it will reach high levels because bitcoin is at a certain stage in order for it to rise well

No your prediction shows wrong decision making from you mean currently btc price is only 9750$ and from last six months btc highest prices was only 10450$ and lowest price was 3770$ last night it's price goes upstairs almost 150$ means currently btc is on sideways. 

I think the price will be a little higher, maybe about $ 3000, and this remains speculations, the price may be much higher, but I never think it will ever decrease in price.

• -5 1

On 11/3/2019 at 8:47 PM, AakZaki said:

I predict the price of Bitcoin until the end of November is only up to $ 12,000 at its highest point. even then, if two resistance of $10,100 and $10,800 can be achieved.

following as my prediction. what about your prediction?

prediks btc.jpeg

That was the prediction for November last year, in fact the price of bitcoin fell to its lowest level in November to December and rose again in mid-January, I think this year is very different because bitcoin prices will rise in September - November after receiving the halving effect. So just wait for that month.

• Useful or interesting 1

I had to see this topic because it reminded me that many people were saying that the price would be very high last year and because of the pandemic disaster the price dropped and started to slow down and now it has gained a little momentum but it has not managed to break the 12000 $, expected to drop to $ 9700

That's possible because there are some news about bitcoin halving when all the prices of crypto currencies reaching to their peak position but i think before that the prices of many crypto currencies /Bitcoin were going to lover for some time before going to potentially high market .