Bitcoin is only potentially $12,000 in November. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AakZaki

Bitcoin is only potentially $12,000 in November.

Mаybе it went to $12K but will drоp at $10K - $11K makе bigger, considеring аdvеrtisе will nеverthеless dо sоme bull lurе. But do not rely оn my аttitude сlеаrly sinсe it was а visionary, and I аnticipate mine seеm providе hеlp mаkе a сontributiоn some inputs.

It seems to me that it will not cost 12 thousand dollars, as now it has very little potential. Now everyone who has a few bitcoins try to keep it in their wallets, so the price falls so. I also advise all beginners to buy bitcoin now, and then it will be too late.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:47 PM, AakZaki said:

I predict the price of Bitcoin until the end of November is only up to $ 12,000 at its highest point. even then, if two resistance of $10,100 and $10,800 can be achieved.

following as my prediction. what about your prediction?

prediks btc.jpeg

I am really hoping that this prediction will happen anyway before end of this month, many of us here are expecting to make this things happen even its not the exact amount the important is the price of bitcoin must increase. 

And you guessed it then on November 9 that bitcoin will grow to 10 thousand dollars, alas now the price of bitcoin has fallen below 7 thousand dollars and continues to fall into the pit. As now I was told by paid signals that in the coming days the growth of bitcoin is provided.

It wouldn't even happen, Bitcoin will not reach $12000, the resistance before that two resistance are strong to hold it back

Bitcoin is not only potential but is very great and superficial that is Bitcoin is the king of all crypto and seems to be the reasons were the blockchain is created or comes to existence

There are no way to reach this amount of BTC. In November BTC going down more but next year BTC will raise.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:52 PM, Bitxalt said:

it is a reasonable target, maybe in the next few weeks if the price manages to break the highest resistance at 10.8K, of course there is a big chance the price of bitcoin will try to test the area above it. I don't have a target for the price yet but I'm currently monitoring

Well the Tim Draper nailed $10k by 2018, he will nail it again on his next prediction of 250k by 2022. Hopefully it goes like this.

I do understand your analysis, bitcoin a few months ago went to 12,000 usd but the price was rejected now my prediction here is that bitcoin if it breaks that resistance possibly goes to 15-20k immediately.
We

Regarding your prediction, I think if it goes up to $12K again that is a major deal. Even a few hundred $ in BTC can have an effect of $100M in trading volume, but the question is whether it will oust people who don't know to watch for the effect this has on smaller coins? Huge shifts in bitcoin currently tend to cause all other coins to drop, and they falter in their value against USD(t) as a result of the fear induced. When BTC reaches it's peak, a person can sell some for profit and immediately place those into smaller high ranking coins that are pushed down. double the benefits!

It seems to me that it will not outlay 12 thousand dollars, as nowadays it has actual not very potential. at this point each person who has a little bitcoins effort to control it in their wallets, accordingly the cost cataract so. I furthermore make aware the entire beginners to pay money for bitcoin now, and afterward it will be as well late.

Bitcoin is not single possible but is awfully major and superficial that is Bitcoin is the emperor of every single one crypto and seems to be the reasons were the blockchain is fashioned or comes to being

This indicates if you ask me in which you won't expense 12 thousands of money since today, it's got almost no prospective. Today every person who's a couple of bitcoins makes an effort to retain that inside their accessories, and so the value comes thus. I furthermore suggest almost all novices to get bitcoin today, and it'll also be overdue.

On Sun Nov 03 2019 at 5:30 PM, RyujinONE said:

Your predictet only based support level & resistance, its still a basic trading. However went i see your picture i feel like the picture showing us just a price chart, everyone can make suport/resistance level price.

The picture doesn't predict the right prediction by November the price comes as low as 8650$ for Bitcoin were we are expecting 12000$ from the chat predictions

November was ended, but the price of bitcoin can't reach $12,000. For now bitcoin still struggling at $7,400 seems it will stable until end of December.

John McAfee, a business leader, said that the bitcoin price will reach $ 500,000 at the end of the end of 2020 I do not know if this is possible.

Your predictet a minute ago based benefit flat as a pancake and obstruction, its banish an critical trading. in any case went I look into your image I be of the opinion like the image indicating us simply a cherish diagram