What is the problem of cashpayz.exchange? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the problem of cashpayz.exchange?

Domain of this exchange is very strange so I suppose that it`s fake exchange which was created to steal people`s money. Don`t deposityour money on such sites 

For how many days you are facing this problem? If it's more then 15 or 20 days then I guess this exchange can be dead and if you have some coins in this exchange then they scam you. That's why all recommends to not use these type of low profile exchanges.

6 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

For how many days you are facing this problem? If it's more then 15 or 20 days then I guess this exchange can be dead and if you have some coins in this exchange then they scam you. That's why all recommends to not use these type of low profile exchanges.

Thank God I do not have any currencies in it, I got some tokens from an airdrop and this token was included in this exchange and when I tried to register I discovered that the site is closed. I thought there was a problem with the tank but then I knew they were scam.

seriously I never trying such ki kind of exchange because I lost a good amount of money in a exchange . I think that's is technical problems and fixed by team , or you can contact with their team via email or other social media accounts that's they provide. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/15/2020 at 6:32 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

This error may be due to the some technical problem in the site or it can also be possible that this exchange run away or dead because this exchange is not reputable. I haven't heard about this exchange.

No my friend there are no technical problems on the site, at first I thought that, but I waited a long time and the site did not open, but in the end I confirmed that this exchange Scam stole people's money and closed the site as usual.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:36 PM, nykas said:

Domain of this exchange is very strange so I suppose that it`s fake exchange which was created to steal people`s money. Don`t deposityour money on such sites 

Right when i see the name like that i know that it's fake and they will turn to scam after that,they want just t collect money form user and close like other exchange ,That's why we need to be careful 

On 3/11/2020 at 2:31 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I have no idea about cashpayz.exchange because I have never dealt with it and for this reason try several times and contact support and if there is no response then it may be a scam maybe

nowadays many cryptocurrency exchange coming in the market at the time of writing this post more than 350 cryptocurrency exchange available but most of them are scam only top 40 are legit 

Well I never heard of such exchange before, well try to contact the service provider, and if you don't get a response, just know this exchange is either trying to scam or maybe it's having a maintenance.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day