Bitcoin never die? - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

Bitcoin never die?

I think that while listening to Bitcoin investors will still exist, the value has not been decreasing much, on the contrary it has only been increasing, that is, more people are investing in Bitcoin and I think he never died

No, I think that bitcoin can be worth 0, practically impossible as long as people continue to bet in their favor, but there is nothing safe in this world

Although nothing is impossible that bitcoin dies it is unlikely since there are as many copies of the blockchain as miners, the only thing that cereo that could erase it would be quantum computing

I think that if there is a chance of bitcoin dying, it is very small, I can't even imagine what should happen for bitcoin to die.

There is nothing eternal in this world. Including such a phenomenon as bitcoin. But as long as we have it, we can work with it. And this is the main thing.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

You can say bitcoin is not going to fade soon, because it virtual and decentralized currency, it is also not controlled by anyone, it has dominated the market and it is here to stay.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I think bitcoin has already declared itself sufficiently and gained a foothold in the market. The question is what price it will reach. It seems to me that bitcoin, as a means of payment, failed by 90%, but it made a huge contribution to society and thanks to it, a new branch in technology appeared. Bitcoin will never completely die, but it will be replaced by some new coin that will successfully perform all the tasks that bitcoin originally faced.

• +2 1

very difficult question for me. purely my point of view is that for the mine BTC will come another coin. I think one of the alcoins will be able to compete with him, I do not think it will be ETH, rather something like LINK, DOGE and so on ..

It's complicated, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is against the government's economy. Bitcoin can fall, it can rise. The only way that bitcoin dies is due to insufficient energy to keep the network active or a cyber attack on its algorithm

• +4 1

On 11/3/2019 at 2:53 AM, Abdizidan said:

looking at the development of bitcoin users which is increasing every year, is it possible that bitcoin won't stay in the user right?

Hello, I consider that bitcoin has remained as a leader for so long due to the great liking of people, that is why its price has risen so much in recent years and I think it will continue to rise

Bitcoin, being a currency with a promising boom in the future, it is very possible that its holders will not let it die, every day there are more investors, and many countries have already been considering it. As it becomes more mainstream, law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators around the world are trying to understand the concept of cryptocurrency and where exactly it fits into existing regulations and legal frameworks. In my opinion I do not believe that he dies

Bitcoin is decentralized so it is difficult even for a country to destroy BTC.
It may drop to almost 0 oneday but there will always be a few people to trade it for at least for decades or centuries to come in my opinion.

Bitcoin is a very powerful cryptocurrency, it is the leader within the cryptographic world, founder of the cryptographic system and of great value, always rising, of course with ups and downs, which is normal, but in general always up, representing cryptocurrencies Worldwide.

I do not believe that bitcoin dies yet, I see a lot of future ahead, it is a great project that has been increasing in recent years, I think it will have a lot of life ahead. and in the not too distant future I see it at about $ 50,000

I personally believe that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will die, maybe at some point the price may fall and it will not be like it is now, but I don't think it can disappear completely, that's what I think. In the same way nothing is completely true

Bitcoin Could Never Go to Zero Value The volatile, unprecedented and revolutionary monetary system that cryptocurrencies are has a future that not many can accurately predict, but as time goes by, the idea that Bitcoin could never reach zero It seems more and more exaggerated. Several commentators, recently - when Bitcoin had been booming - have put forward predictions of doom and gloom, warning investors that this new money system - and investment opportunities - will be forgotten. 11 years and it has gone from being worth zero to a value of $ 20,000. So when we sit down with the price lower than many of us would have expected, is it weak to think that it can go as low as zero? Being a new and unprecedented ecosystem, operating in such established ecosystems as finance and money, it is fascinating to watch the volatile asset advance. One day it's up and another day it's down.

By confirming that it is the first digital currency and the most circulating digital currency in the world, so it is impossible to die of Bitcoin because it is also the most powerful currency in the market.

I think that is not possible for bitcoin to die. Its because of his blockchain technology. But if you mean that BTC in future wont be actual, I dont think so. Its possible to that btc will be not on the first place, but I think that bitcoin will actual for a many, many years.

Who knows, a new technology may emerge that competes with Bitcoin, and the cost of energy required to obtain it will be less than Bitcoin. This is just a possibility, and therefore competition occurs between the two currencies.
Let us live in our present and leave the future to our children

12 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

You can say bitcoin is not going to fade soon, because it virtual and decentralized currency, it is also not controlled by anyone, it has dominated the market and it is here to stay.

@Abdalrazig I agree. But at the moment it is very difficult to use it, because it is too expensive. And it's not very convenient to keep your savings in it, because the exchange rate is so unstable that you don't know what will happen to your money tomorrow. Even, for example, if you open stores where you can buy/sell something for bitcoin, you leave the house, notice some product and you just have enough money, you come to the store, and you don't have enough money, because bitcoin has fallen)

Guys, bitcoin will never be a thing of the past) He is the father of the entire crypt, and it all started with him. This is probably the most popular cryptocurrency that even a person far from cryptocurrency has heard about. Every year, the cryptocurrency sphere is developing and growing with the demand for bitcoin. So I think bitcoin will never die.

Although many countries make every efford to prevent the use of Bitcoin, it is not possible to prevent ctizens from accessing Bitcoin, because they can not stop their communication with the network. So I don't think Bitcoin will die.