>>>NEW MICRO EARNING SITE<<< | Highpay-pool - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cedzy

>>>NEW MICRO EARNING SITE<<< | Highpay-pool

Why did you stop commenting on the project? Apparently it is stopped or you have not fulfilled what you promised, I am not a friend of using cloud mining unless it is from a platform known as yobit, but I will see your project.

By how much I see that you can't earn enough Satoshi, I mean that 10 Satoshi is now too low very little that you can do with them...

I log in to my faucethub account and see that will close in December , everyone have some funds you need to withdraw theme out to your private wallet.i don't know how the faucet will work with this news 

In my case I think it's very good site you provided heir,you have done a great job. In my suggestion the only problem about any site is scams that its difficult to recognize them nowadays easily. But if you have use it then I think it would be trusted site where you can earn good. But some user have reported that the income from it is very low.