Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

I think during halving there's a high chance that the prices will instead rise even more but this depends on what the market changes to so I think with how good crypto is now the prices will rise even more

Once there are countries that will regulate and will have law and adopt crypto in their countries, then it will be a big footstep for crypto news and the price of Btc will definitely grow. Actually people now still prefer holding Bitcoin, as they know that holding it is much safer and better than holding altcoins.

• +2 1

No, I am one of the people who believe in Bitcoin, and I believe that with the passage of time the price of Bitcoin will rise and it will rise permanently. We all want that to happen.

• +3 1

My dear friend. I think that bitcoin will increase its price as the oldest and because it is supported by international companies and because it contains its own blockchain network. All appreciation.

• +3 1

Well, through the experiences that occurred during the last 10 years, and the halving that happened twice, we concluded that bitcoin after halving falls a little and then returns to rise again, at a small rate of increase, and then continues to rise to reach a new high after several months, but until now Nothing is certain, the next halvings will wait and see what happens.

• +3 1

Yes is just prediction but no one knows the price of the bitcoin will either rise or fall as we know the market price is flunctuating all the time but with the present price it is always increasing all the time but we hope to get more profit benefits and values when the price goes up 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My prediction is that bitcoin to halving will grow and we will see a new high in the price. After halving the price will fall. Remember how it was with LTC. It also rose in price before halving, and then just a couple of days before halving the price started to fall.

As you know, my friend, we are now in 2021 and the price of bitcoin today is between (49,000-52,000) US dollars, but in mid-2020 the price of bitcoin was at its peak, where it was between (50,000-60,000) dollars.
For me, I hope the price of Bitcoin will rise above $ 70,000 today because Bitcoin is a profitable and reliable cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

These are only predictions and predictions are not 100% right. These are based on observations from observers from past record.I think the price of bitcoin should fall so that a common man could also purchase and get benefits from it as other rich men get from it. 

• +4 1

My dear friend, we cannot know this subject by mere expectations, because these currencies are difficult for us to choose and be able to determine the future that you will get.

No my friend I don't think that the price of bitcoin will fall in 2021 or after it.. As everyone knows that crypto currency is being popular day by day all over the world so it is on growing stage so its prices will not fall easily. You can invest in it without a y Fera because there are very small chances of being loss your investments. I am new here and don't know enough about the crypto currency and its trading all over the world I hope that after some time when I will get some experience then I will invest in it. 

I'm one of those people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase again. It's goes up in next year, I always think positive tho the volatility of bitcoin is unpredictable it will goes up. So many news the other countries legalized bitcoins and used as a payment for their employees and bills. 

• +2 1

The price of Bitcoin will not be fixed and continues to rise and fall, a week ago, the price of Bitcoin fell by 20%, and today since the morning, Bitcoin has returned and has risen more than 7%, so I think the best time to buy bitcoin is when its price drops, because it will definitely come back and rise.