Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

I think that halving will cause harm to the operator especially for the exploitation does not bring profit to halve the profits will be divided to half but I do not think that this will reduce the price.

And if in this next halving of May 2020, the price of Btc did not increase ?, some analysts believe that the reduction in half is already included in the rise of $ 3300 to $ 12000, (speaking in terms of prices), which It has produced during this year. He argues that investors have incorporated offer adjustment in their models, taking positions accordingly.

• +5 1

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

The charge definitely will get higher nevertheless it really would solely get higher ata instance it may get higher so. It's going to bringing factor after factor until it again gets through to its holiday location. The halving system will bring further call for towards bitcoin

im one of them , i hope bitcoin to rise again to 20 k $ and more , but no one know what future  is brining to us but we still hoping the best to happend 

The price of bitcoin will rise sooner or later, it is inevitable , because every day it becomes less and less, and as you know the less bitcoin - the greater the demand for it - the higher the price.

No! I don't think that will happen because I believe in bitcoin and I belive its future also I believe in biggest crypto company they may not let the bitcoin to drop that much.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think that the price of bitcoin will grow up, as it becomes less and less every day, the less the higher the demand-the higher the price.

On 19.11.2019 at 10:03 AM, jore1 said:

Yes, we all believe that it will increase next year and no one who is holding it will want it to fall in price.

How much bitcoin can fall and long winter is behind. Many people who believe in bitcoin expect the price to rise in the first cryptocurrency. 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

I think as after  a halving bitcoin will not suddenly fall down from price like last time.It will take some time to low down because now every crypto user know about bitcoin and they will hold it longer to increase it price more.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:26 PM, bappy1234 said:

i don not believe this. bitcoin price all time up and down. i believe bitcoin price 2020 are goes increase.

Yes the price of bitcoin will not fall after halving and i also believe that in 2020 halving the price of bitcoin will go to the moon.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Hmm.. I think yes, because not all the time the price of btc is high ofcourse there will ba a time that it will fall, but it also depends on their systmes, progress and performance. 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:28 PM, Luciferludz said:

No! I don't think that will happen because I believe in bitcoin and I belive its future also I believe in biggest crypto company they may not let the bitcoin to drop that much.

Ysh especially the whales they will not let bitcoin fall, while they have the power to make it rise and gain some profit.

16 hours ago, faceless said:

Ysh especially the whales they will not let bitcoin fall, while they have the power to make it rise and gain some profit.

Yah they are the only ones who can rise and fall bitcoin. But they don't do this all over time they do this for the reasons, maybe exchange got hacked! So they'll have to drop the bitcoin price in order to buy it for low price in order to recover the hacked coins.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/27/2019 at 4:08 PM, Hashimi said:

t’s going to a tough year, full of love and loss. New experiences and some stretches of boredom. Some chances to overcome personal limits, most of which we’ll miss. Bitcoin sure going to rise this year, this tough time is not going to stay for long.

We agree that bitcoin will go up but the question will be if bitcoin can stay up after halving or will it be as same as litecoin that fell from 120$ down to 47$ now. I hope whales don't dump it that hard tho.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Ngetpa said:

I also think that after the bitcoin halving the price will gradually increase. Most of the people speculate that the shortage of bitcoin will be a reason for its high demand that will lead to high increase of value.

Yes the price of bitcoin will going to increase more after halving and i hope that dump will be permanent and its price not go to decrease more .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

It will, I accept that as well, at the same time, not all that much a tad. This fall won't have a lot of negative impact since the cost of bitcoin will be excessively high at that point. also, The cost will rise however it wouldn't simply rise at the time it will rise in like manner. It will make a great many strides until it arrives at its goal. The splitting procedure will carry more request to bitcoin.

• -2 1

When we look at bitcoin halving history we will see that bitcoin price increased before each reward halving and kept on rising after that for some time. The first bitcoin halving happened 7 years ago which reduced reward of 50 BTC to 25 BTC and after that reward was down to 12.5 BTC. Even if it reduces to 6.25 BTC, it is still a good reward for miners. It depends on bitcoin price. For example, if mining reward is 10 BTC and bitcoin price is $5000, the actual mining reward is $50.000 but if mining reward is 5 BTC and bitcoin price is $11.000, the miners will receive $55.000 as reward. So, bitcoin price play a big role in determining mining rewards.

If mining reward goes down to 6.25 BTC, supply will reduce and bitcoin price will likely to rise due to scarcity.

• +2 1

Actually no, after the halving in 2020, the price of it will pumped and that is the reason why many people are holding their coin, you can get here a high value profit it can be doubled or tripled the price of your coin.

It's going to, my personal opinion which usually likewise, still, not likely a rediculous amount of just a little. This approach crash don't experience a whole lot poor results, ever since entertainment bitcoin would be much too superior afterward.

Of course there will be a rise. This is what happened every time after halving. But it should take about a year for the price to change a lot

All possible in the cryptocurrency market, but I believe Bitcoin will break all previous records and come to the world in a new way, all the countries of the world will think about it.My opinion its going to be high in 2020.  

The best thing in this world of crypto is that no one can predict prices or how it will be the market tomorrow! While experts on the net give their opinion but no one is correct in his prediction.

According to the current behavior of btc it is not surprising that after halving the price drops. Even in the months of June, July 2020 ranges between $ 5,500 and $ 7,000, stabilizing its price and performing a "purge" of excess bulls.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f