Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

Yes. I'm still hoping for it to rise again from the graves just like what happened in recent years. No doubt, it could reach the 20k usd btc value but still far for it to achieve again. 2020 must be our year and wish a good luck for it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Last year bitcoin fell to almost 3,000usd but many investors and new people started buying in that area and the price began to rise, if Bitcoin falls it is a great option to buy again in a good area and hold for some time.

• +4 1

8 hours ago, fahad said:

Absolutely every thing is possible in crypto world. most of the peoples saying that price of bitcoins are increasing but it is not hundred percent correct if we see in the past its totaly different so we can not judge after halving bitcoins are increase or decrease

Obviously the probability is higher that the price is going to increase after the halving but it can also go down and rise only after some time. That's what also happened a few years ago and its possible again 

On 11/3/2019 at 4:51 AM, alther said:

For me looking from halving in 2012 bitcoin from $12.31 and rising up in 2013 to $1000. Than from halving in 2016 $650 an rising in 2017 $20000. Now in 2020 Bitcoin will halving again,  looking from 2012 and 2016 Bitcoin after halving never fall and bitcoin become rising in one year period after halving and price down after rising/bullish. So in 2020 Bitcoin will rise again but not in 2020, Bitcoin will rising in 2021. And after rising will down again.

I think the price of bitcoin on 2020 will become higher because many people are already supporting bitcoin. Bitcoin is supported by many because bitcoin has already helped so many people. Through bitcoin someone can make their time and effort productive. Someone can gain and earn so much money.

• +1 1

Actually, we all know its hard to predict the price of bitcoin. But I think there is a possibility of the price goes down after halving. But I am sure bitcoin price will be more than 20000$ ultimately. So, still now we have the time to buy bitcoin for future.        

No i am not agree with with you. day by day the price of bitcoin is becoming high. some times it goes low but it is not fixed . it also go high after a some fime period. so i think after 2020 the increase high up to 20000 usd.

The price can change significantly. My assumption is the price may fall but it will be a short time but it is unlikely. It will grow after halving, in my opinion

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

In crypto world anything will be happen.but if i compare past in the present bitcoin will raise than previous time. After 2020 year bitcoin again will be raise than present time.because bitcoin popularity incrrase day by day.  

• +4 1

It is impossible ti get rid the Bitcoin. Bitcoin industry is large as ehat you expect. Currently, bitcoin helps people to be knowledgeable especially in investing and exchanging.

after the halving the miners will continue to undermine even if with a smaller gain, no one will stop, i believe that the price of bitcoin will not fall but rather rise a little but not so much, so there will be no radical change

• +2 1

No, i am not one of them because i believe bitcoin will stay strong because of the people who use this, we are the ones who will make bitcoin last long.

1 hour ago, drakeh765 said:

we don't know for sure what happened, but in my opinion the history of 2017 where BTC at that time was 17,000 USD more but dropped dramatically, but I believe that BTC will have the potential to rise at the end of December, because BTC still has a lot of fans and true holders where it becomes a power for BTC to rise.

Same speculations here. Bitcoin has been known for its unpredictable price volatility and been notorious for its sudden ups or downs of its price on the market. It continues to recover now and hope it would get as much as high as that. 

• +3 1

I do not believe that the price of btc may fall after halving 2020.  It may have some price low but not to much and not that long. I still believe it will going up and up. 

8 minutes ago, KrIsP.Kreme said:

We can't tell if the bitcoin price will halving in May 2020 , we can't assure that because it was depend on the cryptomarket on which move they gonna do about halving prices of bitcoin and not only bitcoin also the altcoins.

Yes. Predictions are precautionary way for ensuring estimated price but not recommended for exact price of each cryptocurrencies as it changes in real time and volatile. Still waiting for the bull run though not really sure if it's gonna happen with a bomb. 

• +3 1

For you to say you will always be in profit when ever you sell bitcoin, It seems you also bought bitcoin at a very cheap rate few years back,The prediction is pretty huge,  lots of expert just give predictions on mere analysis that they do,  no cognitive reasons to back their analysis,  it will take a huge time for bitcoin to reach a million dollar,

1 hour ago, ananya7737 said:

I believe in 2020 bitcoins might have a huge rise it might just be double the price right now.I have been bitcoins for not very long but I have been studying it for a huge period of time and in my opinion it will rise and I am hoping so

Fact is there is no good or accurate analysis on why bitcoin always goes up after the halving, but it is juts a claiming that id does that. So le us not be very sure about this.

I don't think it will double its actual price, I think it will reach 15000$ top, not more than that. Market will be crazy as the last time it reached that much, but before that it will be a bit low so whales can profit.

• +1 1

We are though unable to predict exact prices of bitcoin for future but still we can make assumptions on the basis of its past market movements. But the halving has in past helped in the surge of bitcoin prices and same seems to happen by the mid or first quarter of 2020. The market is highly volatile for altcoins, they change drastically in hours but this is not the case with bitcoin. It takes time for showing some major change.

Next year will be moment where bitcoin back to higher price, many prediction with 2020 become bitcoin moment raise to higher price with many investor will be bitcoin investment assets, many country will adopt bitcoin as legal transaction payment and give positive price for bitcoin to raise up on higher price, now you have chance seeing bitcoin with lower price and lets invest much money in bitcoin and altcoin for your future assets.

Part of the reason though but I think the halving is what I'm thinking will be responsible for that. Again, since after the ATH, bitcoin has not had a good ride. Just maybe it could be the year for another high.

On 02.11.2019 at 22:32, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

judging by the charts of previous halving, it seems to me that the price will rise before it, then immediately after it there will be a small rebound, and after a while, within 1-2 months, bitcoin will resume its growth

On 02.11.2019 at 22:32, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

If you look at the previous scalping of Bitcoin and the chart associated with this date, then it rose 365 days after scalping. You can rely on this fact and think out 2020 with our heads)

i  thinks these ideas are wrong. As Bitcoin users grow and the way people are receiving it, I think its price will rise even more in 2020. I don't see any reason behind the price drop but if the price goes down it will be a big change for the market.it  is  not possible

• Useful or interesting 2

8 minutes ago, nahidfresh99 said:

i  thinks these ideas are wrong. As Bitcoin users grow and the way people are receiving it, I think its price will rise even more in 2020. I don't see any reason behind the price drop but if the price goes down it will be a big change for the market.it  is  not possible

No, I'm not sure that the price of bitcoin will fall after the cryptocurrency halving of bitcoin that occurs in early 2020. Bitcoin will rise in price after halving. 

• +1 1