Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

I don’t know, but I think that it is already limited to a month or something like that, but it will not go down to a level. There are some bets between experts and traders that could rise again above what reached in previous times. I am among the people that you think are from. Bitcoin price could go up

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

yes, now after half the bitcoin has recovered, its value is rising, it's hard to tell the future but I believe now it will continue to increase and after reaching a certain value, it will will fall again.

I think the time has come for Bitcoin to stabilize at a set price, I think the next halving will give Bitcoin stability and strength, it will not go up significantly but it will not decrease in my opinion.

It is not predictable now because of the Corona attack. But I think that the price will go Down up to this outbreak and once it will be cleared. Then there will be a sudden increase in the price of Bitcoin

Have been thinking of this but I got to know that if the supplies of a commodity is limited , and there is a large amount of demands of that commodity then the price will increase, same thing applies to bitcoin, if bitcoin halving occurs that means the supply of bitcoin has been limited and many people are actually buying, that's the demand will increase and supply will reduce and this will lead to a rise in price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/3/2019 at 2:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

I think I am also one of them. Because after every halving bitcoin miners reward get half. For that many miners leave the market. And the condition of market gone wrong.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/12/2020 at 9:29 PM, kabanidze said:

A lot of people are talking about this forecast. Why they say that, I don’t know. I myself don’t know what will happen after the halving, I don’t even have my own forecasts, I try not to just say something like that.

It would not be a fall for bitcoin, we all see its up and downs in about a decade and more , and still bitcoin is there, continue to gain its investor.

Yes, there has never been such a trend of very slow growth in the price of bitcoin before halving, it may end and after it there will be a drop in the price. 

No, I do not believe that the price of bitcoin after halving will fall, I think that after halving everyone will start buying bitcoin and because of this, its price will start to rise up the chain reaction. 

On 11/2/2019 at 3:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

Welcome my friend, I think Bitcoin prices will rise more than before after the end of the current economic and health problems and the return of economic matters to what they were

I think that the price of bitcoin will rise after halving 2020 but perhaps it will not be an immediate rise that may take several months for this to happen, as happened in 2017 as bitcoin did not rise immediately after halving rather it took several months until the end 2017

I look at an optimistic view of bitcoin after the halving and I think it will rise to unexpected prices, but of course this will not happen quickly but gradually and the coming days will be the decisive and show us the right scene.

Well, there are less than 20 hours to reach Block 630,000 and halving.
We will have an answer to the question "Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?"

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

On 4/22/2020 at 7:46 PM, IamLeader12 said:

Yes, there has never been such a trend of very slow growth in the price of bitcoin before halving, it may end and after it there will be a drop in the price. 

I expect the decline to be temporary only, it is true that bitcoin fell slightly after the rise lasted for several days, but I expect that that will change after Halving, it may be a little late, but surely there will be a big rise in the price of bitcoin.

Well, right now the price is not good but it is not falling at least, so the history of previous big growths of bitcoin should repeat in my opinion in the nearest future.

I don't think so because halving is one of the biggest event in cryptocurrency market but we can see 5-10% correction but in my opinion not more than this 

It depends on how we look at post-having era. If we are only referring to the first weeks or months after halving, then the answer is yes. The price may fall for a short period as it can be seen in the historical data too. However, if you mean a long time after halving, the story will be different because in all halvings, the long term effect has been price rise not fall. You may see the effect this year or even the next year but this is something that will surely happen because lots of people have invested in bitcoin just for halving profit which helps to keep the spirits high.

Many people predict bullrun not begin after bitcoin halving but I am not sure what happening after halving. In history price of bitcoin was increased after halving but I took some month for increasing price of bitcoin. I hope bitcoin price will also rise after couple a month from halving event in 2020

It's not totally about the price would fall after  the halvings as we know that the price of Bitcoin occasionally kind of rise and fall at it's distinct values as I think some food are going to occur after the halvings and may take a rise if it's to

On 5/12/2020 at 10:04 PM, Upright said:

It's not totally about the price would fall after  the halvings as we know that the price of Bitcoin occasionally kind of rise and fall at it's distinct values as I think some food are going to occur after the halvings and may take a rise if it's to

I still think that we haven't seen the drop I was expecting. It did drop today to 9300, still I was expecting either a huge dip and recovery or to begin dropping for a few weeks more. Perhaps the drop begins today. If it does then we should be ready to buy when it bottoms. The signs will be obvious this time as well. I'm also expecting a rally during this summer and price to reach close to 15K.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:06 PM, Soaib khan said:

I don't think so because halving is one of the biggest event in cryptocurrency market but we can see 5-10% correction but in my opinion not more than this 

The rate at which we see how the Bitcoin drop, has nit really being on do synonymous as mist would say that it will actually fall into, as the bitcoin kind of has had some strong holds on its value after when the halvings occurred

Yes, I believe after the halving of bitcoin by 2020 the price of btc will go into bear market for a while before returning to it's normal price.

I don't believe on that because if there is a bitcoin halving there's a chance it will have bitcoin pump. And i believe that every halving have a equal pump and i do also believe even there's a price drop to the bitcoin it will pump soon because the bull run is coming.

The count and produced will be halves that's why the remaining coins will be demanded on the market or will be kept by coin holders. Some expert will have a  good prediction to this so keep in searching information about this situation. You may also predict yourself to practice to the future scenarios most likely about this thing.  So I think it will depends to the coin holders if they will sell bitcoin or not.

There were many people who thought the price of bitcoin would be $ 20,000 in the halving of bitcoin but nothing of this sort happened. It seems to me that after halving bitcoin the price of bitcoin will increase further as the market is moving towards positive direction.