Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

On 11/2/2019 at 4:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

This answer is interesting because it clarifies the panorama without doubts that all cryptos were affected by the pandemic, and this to this date the btc already goes for 18 thousand, it will probably reach 20 thousand.

Bitcoin price is go high after the halving of 2020 becasue in the crypto market there are so many peoples that just know that the market go high in 1 or 2 years and they make good profit in the market at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can't predict what will be going to happen in the future but in my opinion the price may not fall down it would be stable and there is a great chance to increase in the price because more and more people are getting more knowledge in bitcoin.

No I'm one of those. I believe BTC will raise halving 2020. We all know that price of a coin depends on the demand. And still BTC is the mont demanded crypto currency. And the demand is increasing every day as a new people are joining crypto world. So, it's clear that the price will raise high in future.

• +2 1

The events of the past years do not indicate a decrease in the price of Bitcoin. Perhaps something simple may come down, but it will always rise again. It is evident that the value of currencies will decrease at the end of each year. This is my analysis.

Going by history bitcoin price pump upwardly after halving events same has happened this year, BTC halving is always follow by the most promising and prominent event bullish market. Possibly it may spike to reach $20'000 before the end of the year 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't believe in that, the bitcoin price have rises to 19k USD, and those that think the price will fall and they don't buy when the price is low this year have lose the opportunity that others gain. 

• +3 1

I'm not one of them. I don’t believe that bitcoin price will be fall down after 2020. Cause many analyses team find out that bitcoin price will be increase more. So i don't trust about it.

• +2 1

Am not one of those, and now the price of the currency seems to be extremely good,and better than the record it hold before, although many believe the price will fall by the end of 2020 while some prediction is right about it pumping 

The price of btc may fall but always ahead of others coins because most of people don't know bitcion, is the fastest and affordable coins that has market values than others, you need to be active on global market value weather it increase or fall @Biojay

• +3 1

On 11/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

It actually decreased to a quarter, not half, and maybe even less, but for today it has increased several times, I think it will rise dramatically next year

No, i am not one of that type believer, i believe that price will be double after the halving because if you look at the history you will see a great rise after every halving

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I have no idea about that. I think we cannot make any prediction bout the price of the bitcoin. I cannot say that with confidence that the price will be high after 2020 or it will be low. 

• +1 1

Thanks everyone.  Bitcoin is a popular currency.  It is in great demand all over the world.  And Bitcoin's currency fluctuates daily and its price is much better than before.  Prices may rise or fall at any time. Prices and demand will continue to rise day by day.

• +1 1

No one can say what the price of BTC will be after halving, we can only know on how the market looks like, the lower the price the higher the demand and vise versa, and we all know that bBTC halving is when the transactions of BTC is cut to half, so I can't predict what the price may be.

• +2 1

The bitcoin price usually drops a bit after the halving but it has now increased dramatically which may be caused by the halving but I hope that the value will increase in the next halving.

The bitcoin price usually drops a bit after the halving but it has now increased dramatically which may be caused by the halving but I hope that the value will increase in the next halving.

Dear friend, I mean the people who say that Bitcoin will rise after 2020 because we are all accustomed to the rise of Bitcoin from the age of eternity. The thing that I do not agree with is that some people say that Bitcoin will reach half a million dollars and this is very difficult. Thank you.

• +2 1

Yeah, this current scenario of crypto particularly bitcoin is a lot interesting for us p, I recognize all of us aware of the everyday charge monitoring of bitcoin fee in the marketplace cap, and now we know the bitcoin fee starts to offer evolved again to raised and trending from the complete crypto network wish this the start for the crypto growth.

• +3 1

I am not among those that believed that the value of Bitcoin will fall after halfing because after halfing the value of Bitcoin used rise more than before. because the total number of bitcoins in circulation used to decrease and this can lead to increases in price not falling of price.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                    

I predicted price of Bitcoin to increase after Bitcoin halvening but price crashed due to COVID-19 pandemic & it was almost unpredicted. I think few analysts predicted Bitcoin price to drop after halvening.

The price of Bitcoin continues to rise and improve since that time. It is on the rise, as it made members here more enthusiastic to work a lot and spend most of their time in the forum

• +1 1

there are a lot of people coming over to the cryptocurrency world and using Bitcoin and also investing in Bitcoin on daily basis that is why I don't think the price will fall after 2020

BTC price is going to high day by day and i hope in the future crypto market go to high and soon this market touch the sky and this time hit of the BTC is 200,000$ and soon the other ALT coins will go high also.

BetFury                                                   

Nothing Impossible In Cryptocurrency Anything Can Happen Here. As you can see right now the demand for bitcoin is very high, due to which its price is also very high. As you can see the price of bitcoin has reached $ 28000. As 2020 is about to end and the new year is about to come and if the demand for bitcoin decreases in the new year, it will obviously reduce its value as well. The price of bitcoin depends on its demand. If many people sell it and thereby reduce its demand then its price will also be reduced. 

BetFury