Choose between ETH and XRP - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

Choose between ETH and XRP

If you have to choose any one between Ethereum and XRP, which one would you choose and why?

I prefer the ETH coin because it is a strong coin compared to the XRP coin which moves up and down but it is slow compared to the ETH coin😅

Well, I will not choose between ETH and XRP, I want both in my portfolio, each one has its role in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Edited by BatR70

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Ethereum is the 2nd top crypto coin after bitcoin and has a strong net worth value and circulation of supply in the market. XRP has the vary less compared to eth. Ethereum is superior than xrp. So i would prefer Ethereum.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Is this even a question? the both platforms have their pros and cons. This being said, I have a personal opinion that decentralized finance introduced to the community by the Ethereum standard is a bigger thing in the long run.

Ethereum and Ripple are a good choice for investment, they have work products, strong teams, strong partnerships, alliances and related funds. They also survived many cryptocurrencies and are among the top five. You can invest in both cryptocurrencies, because they are different, with different goals, different teams and different partners.

pxf.jpg

Definitely between ETH and XRP, I choose ETH. Ethereum has much greater potential and uses a decentralized system. XRP uses a centralized system, it is a controlled currency and this is not in the investor's favor. I never liked XRP.

53 minutes ago, star11 said:

If you have to choose any one between Ethereum and XRP, which one would you choose and why?

I will choose Ethereum. Because the price is quite competitive compared to other altcoins. Ethereum has a stable price and rarely drops to the bottom. And also ETH already uses it as an online transaction tool besides BTC.

46 minutes ago, wingfield said:

Definitely between ETH and XRP, I choose ETH. Ethereum has much greater potential and uses a decentralized system. XRP uses a centralized system, it is a controlled currency and this is not in the investor's favor. I never liked XRP.

The centralized nature of Xrp is the problem cryptocurrency set out to address in the first place, so it would be a misnomer to address Xrp as a cryptocurrency. It is no wonder a list of banks have lined up behind it and we can be sure manipulation of its price is as good as what goes on with fiat currencies.

I would go for Ethereum and wouldn't need to think twice... don't like the structure and fundamentals of XRP, and concerning future potential, ETH is not aiming to be money, it is aiming to introduce blockchain into our daily lifes... and in my point of view this is the strongest use case

ETH. they have many function and inovation rather than xrp. with eth, we can build new token in ethereum network. so eth for me more better than xrp

I believe etherium is a more relevant cryptocurrency relative to ripple. But these are just my preferences, which come from the fact that I store funds in etherium.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

4 hours ago, star11 said:

I don't think that you can compare these two cryptocurrencies, because they are different coins.
The only thing that connects them is the cryptocurrency itself. )
But if I still have to choose one coin from these, then I choose ETH.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

its  hard to choose between those two coins , they are both good coins with a strong project  , eth is more faster then xrp and low profitable ,  xrp is too slow in moving and more profitable ... 

In terms of holding for long term I would choose ethereum because I believe this altcoin, I'm sure it will hit again $1000 if the bullish market will happen again. About XRP well it is good for short term hold.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Woukd choose eth as it has higher value than xrp and when comes in trading, has more chances of getting a profit. Although xrp good for storing small amount of money, I would still choose eth. Maybe if xrp price would go up, I will now choose it. 

It is hard to compare these two coins but if I have to choose one I would prefer Ethereum. I expect a better performance long term than XRP.

Well, based on the rankings of cryptocurrency, i will prefer ethereum because ETH has a lot of number of user or investor but XRP is good too because its the top 3 on rankings. Just support crypto guys.

3 minutes ago, Rg123 said:

Well, based on the rankings of cryptocurrency, i will prefer ethereum because ETH has a lot of number of user or investor but XRP is good too because its the top 3 on rankings. Just support crypto guys.

The ranking of both of them are making these both coins as best but we have to think that the user-base of ethereum is much bigger then XRP. But still when the market will start to rise then these both will be great competitors of each other. 

Between ETH and XRP i choose ETH because it is famous then XRP and near future it's price is high and it has good future

Although XRP is a very good currency and has a great future according to the news circulating these days, as the news is circulating that it will be raised very significantly, but nonetheless I prefer much more ETH and I consider it the second work after Bitcoin and I think it has a great future and will return to rise Again.

16 hours ago, star11 said:

If I only had one choice, I would go with Ripple. No particular reason other than I prefer it and believe it will give greater profits than ETH. However, at the moment, I'm holding a nice quantity of both of them - because they both have good potential.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin