Royal Cryptocurrency system - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alther

Royal Cryptocurrency system

Ok, friend, if Cryptocurrency is imagined as a kingdom with Bitcoin as its King.
Who do you think is the Queen, Prime Minister, Advisor, and General?
Feel free to think according to your imagination about the coins that exist today.

Happy imagination.

bitcoin as king, so ethereum is Queens. from her womb, we see many successful token in market. for prime minister is xrp, since they backed up by banks, so clever. for advisor we can say litecoin, and for General i pick doge

19 hours ago, alther said:

Ok, friend, if Cryptocurrency is imagined as a kingdom with Bitcoin as its King.
Feel free to think according to your imagination about the coins that exist today.

Happy imagination.

What a fun question. My opinions would be:
Ethereum is the Queen
Litecoin is the next in line to the thrown
Stellar Lumens and Ripple are twin princes.
Monero is like a butler or something
Dash is like a duke

And that's about the extent of my imagination!

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

All cryptocurrencies are under the control of their owner, which is Bitcoin
Which holds the largest percentage in the market and is therefore the owner of all

THINK POSITIVE

I think the best thing is that blockchain and bitcoin are not owned by any government and are not subject to any rules and laws and this is what makes it very popular these days

Interesting approach. I would see Etehereum as the queen of the kingdom. Litcoin would be the finance department because it is used in transactions. In the cabinet I would still see Stellar.

I would say that block chain is the castle where they live, Bitcoin is king ethereum the prince and the rest of the coins are only commoners opting for a real post, but none manages to get the capital that has bitcoin.

Successful currency does not have a system of ownership because it is decentralized and is very popular because of it and Bitcoin and all we know about the owner is his name is Satoshi Nakamoto

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/2/2019 at 4:47 PM, alther said:

Happy imagination.

Nice one!

Well, for the Queen I would chooe Beam because for me is the closest to a private store of value

Prime minister, if there was one 😉 , would be Ethereum, managing the blockchain applications within the kingdom

As an advisor, the old and wise companion of the king: LTC

As a general, BCH as responsible to send in the quick transactions for impossible missions

and, of course, DOGE as the dog

yes its a royal crypto currency system where the bitcoin is the king and all other coins are under the bitcoin, bitcoin is moving the whole market and it can move the whole market, when it pump, all the coins start pumping.

Hard Worker 😎😎

8 minutes ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

yes its a royal crypto currency system where the bitcoin is the king and all other coins are under the bitcoin, bitcoin is moving the whole market and it can move the whole market, when it pump, all the coins start pumping.

as we know bitcoin is like king cryptocurrency all coin will follow the king as leader, no one can beaten bitcoin price as a expensive cryptocurrency than other coins

agreed crypto currency is a loyal system, in this kingdom of royal system the bitcoin role is as a king and the etherium and big coins are with king and all the other alt coins are moving under the bitcoin.

Hard Worker 😎😎

If bitcoin is the King, then the queen is ethereum of course. The right hand of the King or the General is the Ripple and the below of General Rank or the high rank soldiers are in the top 100 coinmarketcap. The bishop are the stable coins like USDT, TUSD etc. The soldiers are the top 100 to 500 in coinmarketcap and the enemies are the shitcoins.. LOL, 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin king! and miss Eth the queen! Mr. Prime Minister Mr. Ltc and as a general I do not see anyone fit for this position as Major Doge. and if I can add a post of a king's adviser no better than Xrp.

Just now, Mitha said:

Dans un système de crypto-monnaie royal bitcion, si Bitcion est roi, la reine est etherium litcoin bc, LTC est le premier ministre, Tron est le conseiller et le général BCH. Telle est mon opinion.

We have the same choice for the most important positions but BCH as general! it's a good idea that really escaped me a real kingdom and as a population! who is it?

Hello brother you tell bitcoin is king at crypto currency it is right.Bitcoin king on crypto currency cause when bitcoin launce it.They trying to leading market and also trying make default pair is bitcoin.Now all exchange have many coin but their main pair s bitcoin.You can see bitcoin alwys top on coinmarketcap .All other coin such desire you can call queen and prime minister.

ethe as the queen, cash bitcoin as an advisor, litecoin as the commander of the war. I think all three are right for me. this is just my opinion.

Bitcoin is always the powerful coin and in the top of the list, I will choose for the second place maybe etherium, because he is too one of the important coins in the market and the most using from many people 

You have a wide imagination already, my friend, well I will try to imagine, of course Bitcoin is the undisputed king, Ethereum is the queen and Ripple is the prime minister, Dash is the advisor and Doge is the dog of the king or the clown, LTC is the general and the ministers are: Xmr, Bch, TRX, BNB

I think ethereum is the queen prime minister is litcoin advisor and general is Ripple. I hope those coin will hit in next year & will stay in top forever.

In this system, I think that Etherium could be the queen (since it is the altcoin that had most potential) followed by the Prime Minister which is the Ripple. I really hope these altcoins could grow and we are investing to it.

Bitcoin is the king of Crypto and Queen is ETH for me and other prime minister, General or what I don't think to their positions because Bitcoins is the king highest value of Cryptocurrency and second is Eth the second to the highest value in the Cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin is the main currency and secondly I will keep ETH and thirdly I will keep LTC, all these coins are used by many people now and these three coins are the most popular.

The queen is etherum, the prime minister is litecoin, the adviser is xrp, and the general is xlm.
I write based on the situation in the crypto market and I think they deserve to be in their respective positions.