What is confidence in trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What is confidence in trading?

It's important to know what confidence in trading really is and what it isn't. confidence is not "I will profit on this trade" but true confidence in trade is "I will be fine if I don't profit from this trade".

Edited by kobi
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

hii buddy, of course, we will feel better if we profit, it's true we shouldn't feel negative about a trading loss, but we should not have a mindset of "it's fine if not profit", traders need ambition to build, but must be careful not to be greedy

• -1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I think that your profits should be more than your losses because if we all win who will lose then also there will be no trade at all. I think you should reduce your losses and increase your profit.☺️

• -2 1

the most important rule and the best trade in crypto is to save your capital and to not loss it ,  then the other rules come like trader must to be not greedy . 

• -1 1

Confidence in trading is developing your own particular trading strategy, setting your goals measured to your performance, learning the correct entry points and exit points, and then repeating it faithfully, without blinking. Most people panic at some point.

True confidence 

On 11/2/2019 at 3:48 PM, kobi said:

It's important to know what confidence in trading really is and what it isn't. confidence is not "I will profit on this trade" but true confidence in trade is "I will be fine if I don't profit from this trade".

I quite agree with you! True confidence in one's trade, lies on the realization that one have put in his/her very best in research and analysis of the asset before arriving at that trading decision and hopeful about his/her decision. Should it fails, it won't be because the trader did not do well enough but because of circumstances beyond his/her control.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:01 PM, samarkamane said:

I think that your profits should be more than your losses because if we all win who will lose then also there will be no trade at all. I think you should reduce your losses and increase your profit.☺️

And how exactly do you reduce your losses and increase your profit? because I believe if you must achieve this you must have a plan you are confident on.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:48 PM, kobi said:

Confidence is: I have done my research, the price is very low at the moment, so I am confident it can only go up from here. Why would you trade if you are fine with zero profit. Might as well not bother then!

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Get some satoshis or another coins through airdrops and faucets and use these coins to learn hjw to trade. You won't lose anything and you'll earn experience and, maybe even increase your crypto portfolio for free. :)

1 hour ago, Moldovan said:

Confidence is something you must have if you want to be successful in life in everything you want to do. Of course confidence will not help you win all the time but it will be an advantage for you if you have it

Most times traders miss of life changing profits and settle with less simply because they had no confidence in their entries so they exit the position prematurely.

Some people have a talent for trading. Trading, like any other skill, takes time and commitment to learn, understand and assimilate.

8 hours ago, Shehi yinti said:

no one can boost of confidence in trading

Are you entirely sure of this statement? because most professional traders tend to analyse the market with some amount of conference expressed, I think that's what really makes them professional traders.

yes confidence is the important for trade. if you have good experience you will confident and you will be profitable

• -2 1

of course we must believe in trading, we must be consistent with what we trade, and we must be prepared to experience loss or profit, we must also believe in what we trade

As such, this term is not used, as each of us can make a mistake in the rate on the schedule. I think this term can be applied only to those people who already have enough coins for the test, so they feel very good in trading. But I could be wrong.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:50 PM, Diamondchili said:

If a trader is greedy there must be something bad that' gonna happened firstly he may i either gain secondly he can lose depending on how luckily he falls in to it

greed is a bad thing in trading , in 99 ¨% of trade cases  trader most not be greedy and he should sell with  profite , but somtimes we must hold to get more profite 

Trust in trading if we can already receive profits and losses. Can process losses well and still trade by taking lessons from each profit and loss.

My confidenc in trading is my experience. Using my experience I can do well in the future. I also know how to analysis data. From the past data we can get market trend and we also understand whit is the trend is going on.

If trading can be profitable at first, confidence increases, and seeing other big traders make profitable trades, there is a lot of confidence in myself.

One of the most important things a trader should learn is to take advantage of his mistakes in the past. It is not important to lose, but it is important to learn from this loss.If you do not learn from your personal experience you will never learn. It is normal that loss occurs because it is simply trading is a profit and a loss, but it is important that you learn how to overcome your mistakes and not fall back.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:52 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

If trading can be profitable at first, confidence increases, and seeing other big traders make profitable trades, there is a lot of confidence in myself.

Right to say if you get a good profit from trading then your confidence will gonna to easily increase on trading.

Edited by Zentoly

I personally never worry when trading, you're trading a thing that you can not even touch, but if you went to the auction with dollars, well, or even to the auction with the currency, then of course there would be some little stress, and everything is much easier with cryptocurrency.

Mainly in crypto market thje price will go high or down any time. so anyone can avoid loss if he become patient when price going down. becoming patient  is the confidence in trading.