Passion,patience, persistence - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Passion,patience, persistence

16 hours ago, Xuannghi6150 said:

failure is the mother of success.

This statement is very profound, though I would like to think it's a conditional one, because failure can only birth success if  the experience as a result of failure is properly learned and not just learned but also applied to produce positive results.

The 3 Ps are highly essential ingredients for successful trading:

1. Passion in what we do is necessary because whatever we don't love or cherish, boredom sooner than later sets in and erode the very foundation there was

2. Patience keeps reassuring us that it is a matter of time and we would get there

3. Persistence is what keeps firing up our passion even when success is long coming.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:50 PM, kobi said:

I want to hear your opinion in this; between passion, patience and persistence which of these three most likely produces profit in trading?

Passion in trading will help us always to search the potential coin so we can make a profit from trading. Patience will help us to wait for the best time to buy and sell the coin, and yes, that will give us a chance to make a profit too. Persistence will allow us to survive after we fail, and it will help us to rise to chase and recover our losses.
But all of that will not work if we don't commit to keep trying in trading or give up from our losses. Only we can help ourselves from the fallen, and we should realize that we have the power to rise after we fell.

26 minutes ago, aqua said:

we should realize that we have the power to rise after we fell.

Your contribution to this topic by your reply is mind blowing, especially the statement I quoted above, truly I tree has hope of growing again after it's been cut down, if this can sink into our hearts then fear can be contained in our experiences.

On 11/6/2019 at 8:57 AM, Mananabasvalin said:

Up for this! Dont be so rush in terms of trading, love it until you enjoy trading and last dont you ever give up if you give up still you will lose everything so have this characteristics and it will help you in earnings.

Agree with you at all you said time by time you will love that and then enjoy it you will never left any days without trading it's like meditationLOL 

I would choose patience and perseverance and not just in trading. But also in continuous learning, in one's own research and in personal development.

10 minutes ago, Mananabasvalin said:

Yeah its true! Hobby before now its your passion. Soon you will be an expert in trading industry.

This is how i begging with crypto,it's just for fun to know if i can understand how it word or not and then i still in and i will 

In my opinion, perseverance and magnitude will bring people to success in any field. Whether it's in investment, trade and others. If someone can do both of these things, it is certain that he will succeed in trying.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:50 PM, kobi said:

I want to hear your opinion in this; between passion, patience and persistence which of these three most likely produces profit in trading?

i dont think you will need anything other than patience because its what you need to make profits because without patience you will never wait to have your profits and sell early.

13 hours ago, Ipal said:

Perseverance and patience is what generates profits in trading, this is the key to the success of a trader, if we want to succeed in trading, apply perseverance and patience.

What is your opinion about passion, I discovered it was unmentioned, you probably have a viewpoint different from mine so let hear yours on this matter, thanks for sharing.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:51 PM, ethannbenny said:

Life is all about patience ,when you put your passion in crypto world and apply patient to it then definitely you will succeed in every areas of crypto currencies you have invest in, but remember it all start with passion 

yea exactly patience is the most important asset you must have if you want to make it in the world of crypto because without it you will be trading and suffering losses continuously.

Patience is one of the best in trading at all, if you are not patient you will never make a lot of money in trading

In trading patience is very much needed. because when anyone buy a coin and the price go down then the investor should wait patiently. if he sell all his coin becoming worry about the price then he will lose asset.

I prefer to get consistent and long-term benefits, so I will definitely choose patience. Maybe this all depends on the typical each person in conducting crypto trading

I think patience and persistence. patiently wait until the chart reaches our target, and be persistent to learn more about technical analysis and fundamental analysis

i likes for patience this its very important and the most powerfull for trading we need patience in trading if you want to be get profit .

On 11/26/2019 at 6:04 PM, Sakib said:

Three things are very important in business.However, the world can move with passion, but not business.In business, you have to be realistic.Business is not possible without patience and perseverance.Especially in the crypto market, you have to be patient to get profit

Sakib thanks for making it this clear, I see you using business in relations with trading in the example you cited so I began to wonder if business principles will work when applied to trading .

All three are a very good combination for trading, especially if coupled with maintaining emotions will certainly help to analyze the market. If you have to choose one then you can't because they complement each other

Obviously patience without patience no can make a single penny form trading site because you are in trading site so you have face loses now you are in lose you need what?? patience :classic_rolleyes: With this patience trader will recover their loses.

Edited by CryptoBoy20

I tend to be more passionate, because usually if we do because our passion is there we will be more happy. in my opinion the profits are not only about money, but understanding and experience are also profits.

5 hours ago, Gp4real said:

I think Patience will do you The best when its come to trading, patience stops you from panicking when things on the market starts to go bad and it get you through.

Right to say patient will stop you from panicking  and when you have the patient abilities then you will gain high profits.

Patient is the key to success for any trading. lot of millionairesses who become them self rich by trading bitcoin were invested for long term. They invest for at least 4 to 5 years and now they get the positive result which you may read many more articles. such as twin brothers who become the fast millionaire. They know it that bitcoin has future and they waited with patient and got success.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:50 PM, kobi said:

For me, patience is the one that mostly produces a good profit in trading because having the best opportunity in your entry is one of the results of having good patience.

All have place but you can combine them. Passion need to start learn patient need when everything goes wrong and persistence need to keep going. I can't say which one important because all they are part of strategy.