Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly?

I think Japan, because in japan almost all people are using crypto as payment like vendo machine that can pay using cellphone to scan and pay. 

On 11/2/2019 at 7:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

I don't know about this and I never thought about it, maybe someone would organize it into an organization or related party.

In my opinion, one of the most positive countries with cryptocurrency is Canada, which is the name of the country if it is to be considered at all levelsEncouraging and accepting people well and I think Canada is one of the best platforms. And I think it will continue to grow more and more slowly

Actually if I may say I know how many bitcoin transaction is being done in my locality that will be a big lie that I will do it in my life I can't say because I don't know how many people are participating in crypto in my country

I think most countries that are eligible for crypto are friendly with bitcoin because bitcoin is the best my country does not support bitcoin

The best city in the United States for bitcoin-friendly. Most people here deal with bitcoin and make trading much easier. They think of each other as friends in the workplace.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:44 PM, kjames said:

i think canada, because canada is positive about cryptocurrencies. they placed bitcoin atms at many cities. so peoples can directly buy or sell bitcoins with fiat.

oh like that yes, if only the government where I could develop this kind of thing might help people in need

Not relly much i think compared to other country but my country it's place for some good event like Hackhaton and many more and have some merchant that accepting bitcoin + there also bitcoin atm here.

2 hours ago, Emran01 said:

Crypto is very different then it is used to be when each country has the final word on how the government can manage it and consider the state law in how they can take cryptocurance down to that business or person.  

China has found a way around crypto and so is us and japain and few other countries, but they did it by pulling something i doubt other countries could.

Hello there

I am from Bangladesh, Bitcoin are banned in our country. 

Maybe First world country like, USA, japan, Canada are  bitcoin friendly, Please if you find internet you will got it.

I am from India because if which i cannot answer this question as cryptocurrency is not considered legal as of now, but there are many companies which operates bitcoin on my country.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:56 PM, Dguy said:

I suggest africe to be the best because I have many of my friends and colleagues are in too it as far as I know I know within sometime now it will spread everywere in Nigeria

Yes i think that Nigeria  and Japan are hest fir the crypto. Because their are people that want  trade in Bitcoin.

In US, Russia, China, UK and Venezuela bitcoin is highly traded. So we could see more transactions of bitcoin in these countries. About 72% of all bitcoin trading is happened in these countries. And San Francisco is the top city for using btc.

I dont think that there are a lot of countries are with Cryptocurrencies ! but I think Canda , north America are the most countries that love and use cryptocurrency !

In addition to many businesses accepting bitcoin payments, bitcoin-friendly cities play host to many blockchain conventions and have crypto ATMs. Some of these cities include Zurich, New York, London, and Los Angeles.

23 hours ago, pasha2123 said:

Bitcoin has no boundaries and now in any country or city you can find where to change bitcoin without any problems. The most important thing that the Internet is, this is the main factor in the world of crypto.

Every city will be good for bitcoin if it is accepted and make legal in the country or cities.

According to the Forbes news, Prague, the Czech Republic boasts the most Bitcoin-accepting vendors in the world. My country didn't accept bitcoin at all.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

Here in Dubai is good for cryptocurrency and there is a lot of new platforms and coins will come later this year... Like BUY coin.

There are some special cities found for crypto friendly. They are burn, torento, las anagles and many more. Day by day more cities are added into crypto friendly cities.

My country did not proposed bitcoin yet but if it will be more people used to it then probably it will approve. 

in my country it is difficult to find people who know bitcoin, people who buy bitcoin. If I am going to estimate my country's bitcoin volume I would venture to say that less than 7 bitcoin are traded in my country per day. I don't believe it exceeds 7 Bitcoins per day

Any City is best unless the Government is cool with investors however I am seeing most of the countries keeping pressure on Crypto investors. If you want to live in a country where Crypto can be easily adopted then move to Japan.

We don't need best city for Bitcoin, but we need Bitcoin should be adopted in every country that could be the best way to help everyone.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:04 PM, Deb05 said:

Canada and America may be the best city for crypto currency. I have no data about bitcoin transition of my country.