Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly?

I think USA is the best for the BTC because the investors are so much in the USA which will invest their money in the crypto market and they will also pump the coins in short time by just investing the money in the coins and i hope they soon legal crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think vietnam because they are now totally accept cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, by adopting it to their country, they have now owned BTM which means Bitcoin Teller Machine which is good for them for easily get some bitcoins without hassle.

Bitcoin is slowly being adopted worldwide. The world has started viewing it positively and with all the bitcoin atms and new crypto projects bitcoin will soon be adopted in major cities around the world.

468x60-3.png

On 11/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

It can be only know if bitcoin is legally used and have a record of transactions at banking or government level. Currently it can be only judge approximately from peer to peer exchanges. that how much a country's persons are trading.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

That is impossible to know how much Bitcoin have in my country. Because Bitcoin or blockchain technology never share us with this type information. If you know any way then kindly tell us .

USA, Canada, Russian those are more popular in crypto world and i think they have few cities for using bitcoin and they are very friendly on crypto currencies.

There are many countries which are crypto or bitcoin friendly and gradually one by one countries are accepting crypto or bitcoin as a way of payment in some companies. I think malta is most crypto or bitcoin friendly

In my opinion Bitcoin has more friendships with China. Because China has many website peyment system Bitcoin. Bitcoin they keep as a close friend

Based on numbers alone, Los Angeles (170 vendors reported) and New York (149 vendors reported) lead the way.

While only a slight lead, there is evidence of a strong vendor presence in Los Angeles. A quick scan of Yelp shows a wide range of LA-based stores that accept Bitcoin, from markets to vape galleries to comics and collectibles stores. Los Angeles also recently got its first Bitcoin ATM

There are many bitcoin transactions in my country Philippines but 99% of it was done online and the remaining was done offline but still done by the crypto enthusiasts. Only crypto people are accepting bitcoin as payment online and as a form of salary for online jobs. I do not know how many transactions but as far as I know there are already more than hundred thousand bitcoin users in the Philippines.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 11/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Bitcoin is not legalized in many countries that is why it doesn't have a specific amount. And i don't have any idea about it for now

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 11:41 PM, actionjaction said:

In my nation, there is no exchange since it restricts managing in advanced monetary standards and this makes us compelled to utilize different nations to do our exchanges.

I think china is good for btc as there are many miners from china who are making btc daily just by doing mining and also the government adopting btc.

23 hours ago, halloweed said:

Are you sure bitcoin was made in china? because my first guess would be japan but my second would be britain.

Bitcoin was not maded in China but only it was maded in Japan or Britain as you said, but China has the plans to made their own bitcoin and blockchain

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Nowadays Bitcoin is popular in almost every city. Though it is the most popular in china, Japan,USA etc. also people from india and Bangladesh are also working here in a huge number.

I think the cities that are bitcoin friendly are the cities in countries where bitcoin is legal and implemented in some transactions, United States and China is one of the countries that supports the use of cryptocurrency so there will be cities from those country that are bitcoin friendly.

I do not know the exact amount but I am sure that my country is really have big amount because there is a lot of traders and they are millionaire and also we have our own wallet.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well not much bitcoin transactions is done in my country, Seoul is the best bitcoin friendly city in the world, you can use bitcoin there like flats, most vendors and shops accepts bitcoin and there are crypto atm all over the place.

A

On 11/15/2019 at 3:48 AM, Sujon33 said:

In my country Bangladesh government doesn’t accepted bitcoin.But many people use bitcoin for earn money.Most people of Dhaka city use bitcoin.I think bitcoin will be legal very soon      

If the gorverment doesn't support or accept Bitcoin, don't you think it inlegal to use it as a means of occupation. Us the police aware of that.

8 hours ago, Shahzad said:

No country support bitcoin we all know that so it is difficult to say however most of the people use it for their advantages and this pays off as well.

Why you says no country that's support bitcoin? Because the situation of the country to allow the bitcoin is the very big support for the bitcoins

i think that some where in Canada or USA because these are the most developed countries in the world. in my countries most of the people are unaware of this so having a btc is really rare.

in my opinion I think Japan and Russia is the best please for Bitcoin friendly because these two country has the most Bitcoin usage rate.

11 hours ago, Shahzad said:

No country support bitcoin we all know that so it is difficult to say however most of the people use it for their advantages and this pays off as well.

That is not true there are many countries that support bitcoin my county do too, canada, etc.

Welcome with me

My country does not allow encryption, I cannot know the rate of encryption transactions from any party
Crypto industry is little and weak in my country

a lot of countries don't accept crypto as a payment method but those who accept have atm machine for crypto and you can easily convert your money to their national money.georgia is one the most friendly countries with crypto and san Francisco is one the best cuties for crypto lovers.