Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly?

Well, hello mate, so base on your question, I will say that it is really difficult to actually give the amount of Bitcoin transaction that is done in my country because I have never come across any publication as to that effect, all I know is that my country is liberal about cryptocurrecies and we do not have any problem trading it, but I don't know how much is invested.

Through my experience and my information that I gained in this wonderful world, I found Russia, one of the most important countries, that interest in these currencies, cares well in them, and supports them continuously, with full confidence and strength.

• +2 1

I think Canada and Germany were the first two countries in this matter But with the passage of time these transactions grow and flourish more in some other areas I think it is a matter of time and we will witness a wide spread in different countries.

The currency is decentralized, that is, it cannot be controlled by any country, it is available within any country, but there are some countries that impose penalties on its users. I think that Italy is good for using cryptocurrencies.

Unfortunately in my country it is forbidden to deal with cryptocurrencies, and it is difficult to deal with them, but it is possible that despite the difficulties, as you need a broker to withdraw your profits for you in the local currency or buy from him cryptocurrencies in exchange for the local currency and this matter is expensive because it takes a large percentage on each transaction

I know that Bitcoin is the most common in America and Japan. Also, There are so many city in the world that using bitcoin. I think it is from Asia also because asia had the most population in the world. It is not easy to know which city is bitcoin friendly that is very specific.

Each country that recognized Bitcoin is a friendly country. China, Russia, Indonesia and Malaysia all of these countries have recognized Bitcoin and have given projects that support it.

• +2 1

I think it's canada because Canada is more friendly to the bitcoin and it really helps on provoking the bitcoin in to others as well and that is why I think that Canada is more friendly to the bitcoin.

• +1 1

Most of the country's government have banned cypto trading in their country. So peoples does not have and open source for bitcoin transactions. so it is difficult to identify how much transactions are done by any country.

I can't speak for other countries. But I have not encountered problems with cryptocurrency in my country, although we do not have an official cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Well, in fact the use of cryptocurrencies is still limited in my country, I know only a few people deal in this field, therefore our banks do not provide any services regarding cryptocurrencies so we do our transactions through an external intermediary that may be from another country

There are not a lot of transactions that take place in my country because talking about the encrypted currency is only ridiculous, although I have done many cases in defense of this matter, but to no avail

• +1 1

Dear I can't determine which city is the best for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but I've heard a lot speak that Canada is the best country to accept it so it is the best in my opinion. 

In my town, cryptocurrencies are never used and most people do not know much information about cryptocurrencies.

I think that the government should provide cryptocurrency tariff courses in order for the population to be able to use cryptocurrencies well.

• +3 1

Bitcoin withdraw fee is high in mostly countries and we can imagine for withdraw on yobit forum when we withdraw from yobit we pay 0.0002 btc fee . Therefore 1stly we can sell bitcoin then we can take dollor and then we can withdraw our dollor.

Even because I have not heard that anyone in my town uses cryptocurrencies or invests in them because of the difficulty in obtaining them in light of the lack of any electronic banking services

• +1 1

I think the cities that are bitcoin friendly are the cities in countries where bitcoin is legal and implemented in some transactions, United States and China is one of the countries that supports the use of cryptocurrency so there will be cities from those country that are bitcoin friendly.

• +3 1

Bitcoin has been around for more than a decade now, but it still has not reached global acceptance as a method of payment that many early adopters had hoped.if Want to pay for pay for dinner in bitcoins? Try Ramen Underground in San Francisco. if you want to Buy groceries with bitcoins? You can do it at Spar in Arnhem, the Netherlands.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has always been a topic of discussion in Indonesia, and its market value is phenomenal. People will benefit from bitcoin. Bitcoin, potentially, will become much better in the future. Bitcoin has always been a topic of discussion in Indonesia, and its market value is phenomenal. People will benefit from bitcoin. Bitcoin, potentially, will become much better in the future.

I do not have much information on this subject, but I think that Alborg and Canada are among the best countries, especially that Canada has developed automatic teller machines that use Bitcoin.

• +4 1

I think that any country that has accepted cryptocurrencies is good for bitcoin, some countries are more developed than others but that is normal, that always happens.

I think my friend its not so easy to say anything about that which city is best or not about crypto friendly and i think there is no specific other then Russia because i only know about it but might be there  many cities of crypto friendly but i am not sure about it.

In fact, in my country, the world of cryptocurrencies does not receive much attention, I do not think that the number of Bitcoin transactions here may be mentioned, I really hope that this field will develop and spread more in my country, because it may bring great profit to both the people and the government if they use it in the right way

• +1 1

There are many countries that are friendly to Bitcoin. I believe that Germany is the best country in terms of Bitcoin, thanks to the decision taken by the government to allow citizens to transfer bitcoin between all banks. You can buy or sell bitcoin easily. Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history.

• +5 1