What happens when the market rises without you - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What happens when the market rises without you

21 hours ago, bean said:

Yeah I have jump in the market when it was at the peak, missing the start of a good bull run can be horrible, you panic and buy because you think the market will just keep going up but it stops and start coming right back down, this can cost people to lose their minds.

Lol! I know exactly how this feels, in fact this is how I learned how to trade, always jumping into the market when it's mooning and mostly enter when the market is at it's peak ,then I descend with it hahaha..

11 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

You should not stop too much at the missed opportunities, but ignore them and know that keeping your money better than losing it. There are always opportunities

Yes you are right in that time we need to not stop trading because in trading patient is the key of success and we need to wait for next pump the thing will be more better from previously.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/2/2019 at 11:14 AM, kobi said:

Most times when we try being more careful about our trading decisions we often miss out of major market moves that would have made us remarkable profits.. Oh! the feeling is terrible.. What's your experience and the feeling?

Yeah brother, i miss out a lot of occasions to get some good benifits, maybe i was about to double my account balance, but i wasn't lucky, or maybe i didn't believe in some coin like XRP, BCN, and  many currencies that passed in front of my eyes, i'm still blame my self and i'm still very sad to miss these opportunities.

That is something I don't like to experience most often I panic and make bad decisions trying to get in the market before price gets to high and reach at the peak.

6 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

Yeah brother, i miss out a lot of occasions to get some good benifits, maybe i was about to double my account balance, but i wasn't lucky, or maybe i didn't believe in some coin like XRP, BCN, and  many currencies that passed in front of my eyes, i'm still blame my self and i'm still very sad to miss these opportunities.

I am so sorry, it's actually an unpleasant experience but ironically it's a frequent one, so I advice you not to blame yourself and I won't ask you not to feel bad because you missed an opportune bet then cheer up when you experience this and remember, more opportunities are yet to come.

7 hours ago, flomopeter said:

That is something I don't like to experience most often I panic and make bad decisions trying to get in the market before price gets to high and reach at the peak.

This point is where it actually becomes worse because once you panic you'll certainly make the wrong decision of jumping into the moving train and mostly your point of entry unfortunately becomes the peak and you end up gaining to the (-) negative.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:14 AM, kobi said:

Most times when we try being more careful about our trading decisions we often miss out of major market moves that would have made us remarkable profits.. Oh! the feeling is terrible.. What's your experience and the feeling?

I relate to this post 🙂 I think that everything resumes in trying to achieve balance between the risk and the potential reward... as being too carefull we often miss out great profit opportunities (that we see others take advantage of), but we also miss out on heavy losses when the market crashes...

We need to accept some missing outs in order to achieve a less riskier strategy

Usually the FOMO sentiment, Fear Of Missing Out, is the main culprit. but if that happened, don't panic. After any increase a correction must come. Waiting for the correction to come and come back into play.

6 hours ago, kobi said:

This point is where it actually becomes worse because once you panic you'll certainly make the wrong decision of jumping into the moving train and mostly your point of entry unfortunately becomes the peak and you end up gaining to the (-) negative.

That is why panicking is not good for cryptocurrency trading where the market is so volatile, making wrong decisions will cost you most of your investment.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:42 PM, kobi said:

Lol! I know exactly how this feels, in fact this is how I learned how to trade, always jumping into the market when it's mooning and mostly enter when the market is at it's peak ,then I descend with it hahaha..

You have to be really good when you are riding the market down, it is a harder than regular trading, you could buy for a little higher and the market just falls and goes way below that price and leaves you holding.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:14 PM, kobi said:

If the market rises without me, that will make me sad because I cannot make a big profit from the coin. So we need to prepare and ready for that moment by set the alarm at some price, so we don't miss something. When we miss those times, I cannot get the big profit again, but we must wait for another time, which might comes again. But usually, if the market gets a pump, that will only happen for that day, and that will not occur for the same coins. So from that, we must be ready.

As a precaution, if you trade, you have to place sell orders and limits, so that if they go up when you don't trade, you can still secure automatically

If the market rises without you, move on. there is always a right timing. in fact learned from that mistake.

If you already missed a trade, dont see it a as a mistake or failure, see it as a opportunity. hard working and determination is everything.

When the market rises without me I don't feel any regret it is just another lesson that I needed to absorb so that the next time it happens I'm making sure that I'm part of it. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

16 hours ago, rosywyt said:

That is why panic whenever didn't give any good benefits to anyone who don't have enough knowledge abouy in crypto trading. 

Through experience I have come to realize that panic  mostly comes into play when there is limited level of knowledge about the market or conditions surrounding the trade in question. And also a zero level of in confidence.

21 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

When the market rises without me I don't feel any regret it is just another lesson that I needed to absorb so that the next time it happens I'm making sure that I'm part of it. 

Yeah, it is best to just absorb it rather than jumping to it and then suddenly it will dump. Just wait for another opportunity for a pump to have a better profit than suffering in losses.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:14 PM, kobi said:

That's why we are often helped by the trading bot. sometimes I also pass the moment, do not know why it feels sad. When we know the price is down and try to buy at the bottom spot, but apparently the price goes up and we do not have that coin. Feeling of lack of luck, regret and sadness seeing many people make profits while we don't.

17 hours ago, nasipadang said:

That's why we are often helped by the trading bot. sometimes I also pass the moment, do not know why it feels sad. When we know the price is down and try to buy at the bottom spot, but apparently the price goes up and we do not have that coin. Feeling of lack of luck, regret and sadness seeing many people make profits while we don't.

The fact may be that there is a factor of jealousy inside of our emotions stirring the sadness because most often there's a little bit of anger included in the whole feeling of missing out the market move.

Good question, very interesting. I am very downcast, because it is really very frustrating to be inside the market, participating assiduously and when we think we are acting in a more contentious way, we end up losing the high and consequently possible profits. It has happened to me and I can say it is really frustrating !!

On 11/7/2019 at 8:51 AM, leon said:

i don't think it will happened without me. because everytime i have some investment in crypto currency. if anytime it's going to rise then it should have to take me with

There are now diverse alt coins and not all rises together nor fall together, so therefore, it's possible to be in a coin that is not rallying up with the rest so there's every possibility that you can miss out.

I hate that feeling. You make several good trades and play the margins perfectly. You sell at what you think is the high and then it continues to rise and prices you out. The worst feeling ever. I often just move to the next coin. Or place my planned order and be patient. But an awful feeling none the less. I sold btc at $3000 against my will this year due to job loss and watched it grow and grow. 

Is the best feeling in Trading all the time we can't lose any trade we makes LOL but it's not real it's just dream.this is the rules of the games 

Surely everyone has the same feeling of being disappointed, lol. I have experienced this around 2018 where I was going out and before that I traded without making a profit and only lost and then I stayed 3 hours and BOOM! The coins that I trade are up 15% and have remained stable until now, my feelings are certainly angry and also sad but I think that is indeed the nature of the crypto market.

6 hours ago, kobi said:

The fact may be that there is a factor of jealousy inside of our emotions stirring the sadness because most often there's a little bit of anger included in the whole feeling of missing out the market move.

Maybe like that, but I feel it is more directed to not being able to take advantage of the market that should give me profit. I'm easy to forget it anyway, because it's useless if it just continues to lament sadness in trading.

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Surely everyone has the same feeling of being disappointed, lol. I have experienced this around 2018 where I was going out and before that I traded without making a profit and only lost and then I stayed 3 hours and BOOM! The coins that I trade are up 15% and have remained stable until now, my feelings are certainly angry and also sad but I think that is indeed the nature of the crypto market.

Lol! Really horrible feeling you know, especially when you have really waited for so long a time that you would have used to engage your funds and time in other trades Rather than waiting it.