What happens when the market rises without you - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What happens when the market rises without you

On 12/10/2019 at 6:46 PM, Loselos said:

Yeah bro this happen is very painful and the last time btc pump I left

I think the best thing to do is keep going, you can't do anything about it if the market rises without you then don't feel bad. We have to get involved and find that we have sold that particular currency which is generating a price cheaper than the present value.

Sometimes its so frustrating seeing the market rise and you missed the train because you bought the wrong one or you already sold that coin and increase more after you sell,but this is the nature of crypto world kinda stressful but enjoyable especially when we earn profits.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:13 PM, kobi said:

Hmm.. Nice one, a good way not to feel bad or angry.

When the market goes up, it sells immediately and when the market goes down, I buy. I know it's awful, but worse, being too late and losing money than being motionless and not losing or winning

3 hours ago, kisimizu said:
On 2/19/2020 at 10:04 PM, Man said:

I even experienced it too often, like missing the market when it went up. And confused whether to buy or not, but I see the coin I want is too high.

I am like you but I don't think this is too bad, I may miss many deals but as long as I still have the chance.

Opportunities are always there for us and others. You can buy at a high price, if you want. But I hope you understand the risks involved.

Market moves I always care about and pay attention to a lot. I always observe and pay attention to each issue. when the market is trending up and when it is up I pay special attention, calculating the profit if appropriate I will sell

On 11/2/2019 at 3:14 PM, kobi said:

Most times when we try being more careful about our trading decisions we often miss out of major market moves that would have made us remarkable profits.. Oh! the feeling is terrible.. What's your experience and the feeling?

I have too panic feelings in this situation when i don't have enough funds to trade and market start rising. That situation was very annoying.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There will be very big lost for.me because it means other people.get money and I.am non of these. But for this I.should be needed.to active always.with the market.

I had those experience before that the value rises when I choose to sell the entirety of my coins and it was happened not many occasions and clearly I will so disillusion about that since I had neglected to foresee the cost of development.....

Without me it would be bad news for me when it comes to the market.  Because I can't be profitable then. I don't expect it.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:14 AM, kobi said:

Most times when we try being more careful about our trading decisions we often miss out of major market moves that would have made us remarkable profits.. Oh! the feeling is terrible.. What's your experience and the feeling?

when the market rises and you didn't join the "boat" then remain calm, don't panic buy, because there will be a lot of "boats" that you can join to earn money.

calm and discipline is all in crypto, if you didn't join then let it be and wait for another opportunity

That is normal especially if you are a kind of trader that is trading a lot of different coins in the same certain period of time. Although being left behind by the rising of the market is so disappointing, you should not take that feeling over you. you have to realize that you could not have experience or share all the profit that brought by the rising of a certain coin's value. Do not be distracted.

nMvFbuZ.png

7 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Honestly, my friend, this is happening to me with a group of friends. He bought a coin at 930 Satoshi and now I have spoken with Bitcoin falling and it has become 690

Yes my friend that this process that I bought Shaw is her currency wrx What she did passed and is on the decline now The price now is 660 hours walking and I wish you a great loss Habib my heart.

I try to monitor markets and prices every day. Otherwise, I place orders with a ladder from a small price to a higher one.

There are many traders who try to sell in an uptrend with every slightest hint of decline. They are really afraid to miss the move, especially when they think that the market has turned upside down.

its fine actually,market increase in price is just one of the many rises that can happen. i might missed that day but never get affected as there are lots of increase that can happen.i will be more alert so that never missed it again.

Then that will be my lucky day! I will be very happy when prices will rise while i have my coins holding them for a long time to wait for the market to be good. I dont know why i miss those days, everytime when i thought the price has rise good and sell my coins, later prices will rise more!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

at what time prices beginning to emerge as am not in the sell I caress self-same angry, I appraise to make the lot I canister to be capacity of it before prices gets to from top to bottom for buying, this is thoroughly the most awful incident that be able to happen, life out of a lovely outlay pump.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:46 PM, Loselos said:

Yeah bro this happen is very painful and the last time btc pump I left

I think the best thing to do is keep going, you can't do anything about it if the market rises without you then don't feel bad, our feeling of losing some markets. that we have to participate in and see that we have sold that particular currency which is generating a price cheaper than the present value.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:07 AM, kobi said:

There are now diverse alt coins and not all rises together nor fall together, so therefore, it's possible to be in a coin that is not rallying up with the rest so there's every possibility that you can miss out.

It is best to just absorb it rather than jump into it and then suddenly it will fall. Just wait for another opportunity to make the pump more profitable than bear a loss. We know the price is down and try to buy at the lowest position, but obviously the price increases and we don't have that currency. Feeling unfortunate, regretful, and sad to see that many people make a profit while we don't.

For all movements, there is simply no need to keep track. It happened to me when this or that cryptocurrency went up, and you just did not buy a coin. The time is the same for everyone. 

22 minutes ago, tecpato said:

Just recently I got shorting ETH on bitmex, in my nonattendance I made up to 30%roi but since I wasn't online to require benefit it decreased to 5% and I made a botch of not offering, nowadays I'm at gigantic misfortune...

It was not necessary to create warrants that cost more in value than you can sell. Yes, the Ethereum cryptocurrency has been created, and the price has risen recently. A trader does not do this, buys at a high, and sells at a low. Watch carefully for the cryptocurrency market so as not to be in the red. 

while prices set out to begin as I am not in the advertise I be of the opinion actual angry, I try to make all I canister to be cut of it before prices gets to high spot for buying, this is really the most horrible event that bottle happen, person out of a enjoyable penalty pump.

When the market goes up without me, I don’t do much because I have missed many profits from the market’s rise, but unfortunately the market never fails me because I spend most of my time while I am

The truth is that whoever says that it have not happened is not being honest with himself, ie is become it implies and requires science and determination, although a strategy that I was learning and implementing is to define a percentage of net and suppose it happens that the price was more than what I established, I don't really lose, later koi earning a little more and what I crutch is strive to buy at a better price range with what I have earned and re-establish my percentages. hardly ever get discouraged never flexible up new opportunities.

I will felt bad when  the market arouse without me getting the more Profits out of it, it will be better to hold it