What happens when the market rises without you - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What happens when the market rises without you

On 11/2/2019 at 5:14 PM, kobi said:

Most times when we try being more careful about our trading decisions we often miss out of major market moves that would have made us remarkable profits.. Oh! the feeling is terrible.. What's your experience and the feeling?

Don't trade with all in position, put all of your capital in one basket is not good choice, do a portion, make a position that will anticipate the other possibilities. And don't be greedy.

If the market goes up and I haven't entered trading yet, I will miss the opportunity to make profits and I will stay out of the market and wait a long time until another good opportunity comes. Perhaps the second opportunity will be delayed a lot and may not come.

Yeah it happens to me when i sell my coins in  trading and in a while the price of coins is increasing so i failed to predict the price.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:02 PM, Lucifer said:

Sometimes we lose opportunities and we can't do anything else about it, I know it feels horrible but it is worse to enter too late and lose money than to remain immobile and not lose or win.

I think we should create an updated waiting positions so that we would quickly get information when the market prices get high

There are numerous brokers who are hesitant to miss the move, particularly when they imagine that the market has flipped around. Such dealers attempt to sell in an upswing with each smallest trace of decay, planning to get each move. Exciting ride riding compounds exchanging openings on a continuous premise. Specifically, this drains enthusiastic capital, and budgetary one follows.

I have faced this issue one day and that day i sold my coin and after few hours the price become double and i think i have lost much on that day.

2 hours ago, Sagor said:

I have faced this issue one day and that day i sold my coin and after few hours the price become double and i think i have lost much on that day.

I have never faced this type of situation.  one day when I bought a coin and wait for 4 hours and after that I have made 100 usd but the market goes high more after I sold.

Yes that is right. I often too scary to buy some coin. Where in my analysis is don't have idea how that coin price can going up, so i just cancel to buy that coin. But something wrong different, that coin price increased! That coin is like reject me lol. But my feeling is normal, that is normal happen in market. So i just see it and keep focus in other coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:18 PM, Jone20 said:

If you find the market is rising without you, do not be concerned about the market and its effects on your trading, do not follow your emotions. Engaging in feelings of panic, greed, or excitement is a sure way to destroy your business career. Instead, maintain a logical and practical approach to your trading.

When the market rises and continue rising you still have time to join it. You can earn some profit in the middle of rising and I think it is better to join than to stay away from the market and wait for a long time until the market falls and you enter it again. You may not earn significant money but it is better than nothing. However, if you feel the prices have hit the ceiling and there is no more rising, you should never join the market at this time and waiting for the next bearish market is the only logical approach to take.

We can see the whole market, whether it is a global pump or a local pump, if it's a global pump, it's better to enter the trade, if it's a local pump, the pope is waiting for you to come in and sell their assets, this is sometimes very detrimental. If the market is in an uptrend, we are better off entering the trade.

If the market rises without me i think, then i keep trading. and wait for it to happen again. because theres nothing i can do. so i guess move on and wait for another one.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:14 AM, kobi said:

Most times when we try being more careful about our trading decisions we often miss out of major market moves that would have made us remarkable profits.. Oh! the feeling is terrible.. What's your experience and the feeling?

I try that when I just started when the coin that I buy is started to going up and me like other newbie I sell real quick my coin and profit small and then the coin still going up.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

3 hours ago, talo122 said:

No mattere what you do there is no way to catch a move from the begining, but usually there is some time to let you get in the wave and catch some profits, you just need to pay attention. 

That's right, no trader can bag in all market rallies because the market does not blow whistle before a rise or plunge. All what to do in case of arriving late during a market rally is to re-access the market outlook and if there're still room at the top, one can go in or look somewhere else, because there will always be some other opportunities.

Hello friend When this happens, it's really bad.And most of us have certainly been through this.But it's okay.We have to be convinced.And when we win something, we're content with it.And we accept it.

what happen when the price rices without you...

to my opinion with some years of experience, it to be happy because every sudden rise have equal sudden fall. i am not say catch a falling knife. but be glad you are not in that train....because it will crashed soon

You always have to be patient. Bitcoin's prize always fluctuates. So do not trade them without understanding. Wait When the price of Bitcoin is favorable, use it and earn it.

Nothing for us if market bullish with out us because market gave us some good profit when btc is in good condition and bullish try to keep eyes on btc price and take TA on daily basis on btc price. 

On 11/2/2019 at 7:02 PM, Lucifer said:

Sometimes we lose opportunities and we can't do anything else about it, I know it feels horrible but it is worse to enter too late and lose money than to remain immobile and not lose or win.

Yes you are right it happens when we miss the chance to attempt at the right time but yes it is better to remain immobile than to enter late and lose everything.

It's normal, and it always happens.And I think we as traders should.To accept this kind of thing.And we don't go back to It

And we keep moving at the same pace and with the same confidence.

Waiting for the next opportunity.

That was the most painful thing that happened to me,  I was there when bitcoin was only 1 $ and when things got worse, I exited , because I did not know what is bitcoin and when the market rose, I never knew what to do , it left without me, and that was that for me

this happen to me always when I hold the market dump. when I sell the market rise worse feeling that I can't 

explained. 

On 11/2/2019 at 6:14 PM, kobi said:

but now I control my emotions I will not sell my holding until not yet reach on my target profit feeling blessed 👼

On 11/2/2019 at 3:14 PM, kobi said:

When the market rises without you its mean that you are in loss and you make not profit in the market you need to wait in the market becasue when the market is rises it will comes down again at same place and you are in profit in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well of course I will feel frustrated because I miss that opportunity but, all things happen for a reason so I will have a lot of patient to wait again.