What happens when the market rises without you - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What happens when the market rises without you

7 minutes ago, kobi said:

Lol! Really horrible feeling you know, especially when you have really waited for so long a time that you would have used to engage your funds and time in other trades Rather than waiting it.

Yeah! It's a strange and mixed feeling when this happens, when we've spent time researching and trading and suddenly go up without us making my feelings and of course everyone a little angry and disappointed.

Well if this happens to you, then accept it move on. there are times you lucky and not. its part of our life. but if you are full time in crypto you wont be behind if this happen. well since most of our are have a job then we can really miss this kind's of opportunity when we are doing other stuffs. 

On 11/2/2019 at 7:14 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I always use a wait position. When the market goes up it sells immediately and when the market goes down I buy

Ha ha ha....

Your strategy is good and I like your strategy.

I am more pleased with the way you are always patient and waiting for the market to rise and then you sell it, but when the price of a coin in the market goes down, you can buy it.

because I was too busy with my low-price-coins trading I usually missed the "train" for major coins, which I think it was very bad. but fortunately my low-price-coin profits can treat my pain

Yes this experience is not good to me. I have faced this situation. one day I have sold my coin when the price increase slightly but the price increased 300% after I sell my coin.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:51 AM, Hamk said:

Don't follow it that is the rule, unless you are not too left behind. If the market is far gone. Leave it for another day

You'll agree with me that making the decision of not following the market when you're left behind is difficult especially when you're witnessing the move, you could hardly control your fingers off jumping in and you can even hardly tell when it is that the market is far gone.

I feel bad if this happen to me when the coin is increasing, we miss out to buy early before the price pump. It is really bad, but it's okay there are many opportunity to invest the coins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/2/2019 at 1:44 PM, kobi said:

Most times when we try being more careful about our trading decisions we often miss out of major market moves that would have made us remarkable profits.. Oh! the feeling is terrible.. What's your experience and the feeling?

This is something that rarely happens for me. The most important job of every trader is to monitor prices on a regular basis. This is what I do all the time by visiting CoinMarketCap and Yobit. You can only miss golden opportunities if you don't have access to internet for some days. I had the same problem some time ago and couldn't open any website. It took 7 days before my internet was connected but I was so lucky that prices had not changed a lot and only a slight drop had happened.

The most terrible opportunity that I have missed is the unforgettable days of 2017 when bitcoin price reached a sky high amount of $20K.  I was blaming myself two years ago because I didn't buy bitcoin before December 2017 and I get angry wherever I remember those days. But life is full of opportunities and I hope similar situation repeats in BTC market.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Well i think the best thing to do is move on, you cant do anything about it if the market rises without you then dont feel bad, wait another bull run of market and dont let it happen again. dont make that mistake again. 

It is very sadden when the cryptocurrency market is risen and am not there, that's how we feel when lost some market we supposed to enter and found that we sold that particular coins that is making wave in a cheaper rate than the current price value. 

Sometimes I regret but mostly that's fine, never blame something that you can't control. Let the market go ( pump or down ) because you are not alone, many people already and need different situation for their purposes. This is not my time but next will be mine.

very regrettable when the market is going up we dont enjoy the profit , we should have prepared everyhing so that when the market goes up we can come to enliven the market.

I feel disturb and depressed. sometimes i blamed my self for this missing opportunity or taking risk. To pic up the right choice about which direction may the market go, it is required patient and knowledge about the movements. because one wrong direction may happens lot of consequences. you may face loses, on the other hand someone get profits.

That is really hurting moments when its happen the market is rise while I do not buy that's coin yet.

That's why if you are the day trader its good to do market analysis every time and read news.

Dear Friend, I think no one knows about the 100% increase or decrease that is just a prediction, but the prediction is difficult to catch the highest peak and the lowest bottom is difficult to catch, so I feel that there is a suitable word is transactions should not be greedy and take a lot

It was happened lots of time with me when I sell my etherum then price gone high but when I hold any coin those time not increase value as a result I disappointed.

If you are a trader and you make a trdae in the market and market goes against you than its means that you are in loss on that time but don,t be panic market will touch again that place soon and you just need the correct time when market will come on your trade place then close your trade on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's a pity for that because when I had the opportunity to earn money I was not present, but actually the story was grated, it might not have a predestined relationship with cryptocurrencies already, because I had reached the end of 2017.

I don’t know about you, but I analyze the cryptocurrency market, if the price drops for the currency of interest to me, then I buy it, but if it rises, then I sell it. If you invest in long-known cryptocurrencies, then the risk of making mistakes becomes less. Of course, I had such moments when I missed the opportunity to get good profit, I felt sad, but everything changed when the opportunity to get profit came.

well this could happen to those of us who always liquidate their money in crypto and its something i do but now as we are close to the altseason i try to always stay in the market so i dont miss out.

sometimes there’s a feeling of fomo, but I understand that you can’t keep up with all the coins and don’t have enough balance to buy whatever you want, so I take this calmly, the main thing is to control myself and not to buy a crypto when it has already grown in price

If that's the case then it's a very bad thing for me.  But I hope that never happens. Because Crypto is so trustworthy.  Which is providing us a lot of good services. However, I expect that as all other markets grow, crypto will grow.

Very sorry, my brother has reminded me several times about Bitcoin (we live far from him in my town in the village) in 2017. But I was indifferent and I until 2018 I just joined Nov.  2019.  I lost a lot of that moment. I hope there is still a chance for me to feel the increase in BTC

If that happens then it will be the worst for me.But I believe it will never happen because I've been working on crypto for a long time and have had success.Because crypto is trusted by everyone.

As usual things like that happen, when bears come, then I will panic and sell all the cryptocurrency assets that I have, that is a little phenomenon that occurs when investing in cryptocurrency, even things like that also often happen to stock investors,