xBDT Script

Team CT | Let's clean the spams

I was thinking about cleaning this forum lately. The amount of garbage we have in all sections that it is really hard to find something useful. Entire forum filled with some low value unnecessary posts. People wants to seek knowledge here and wants to share knowledge but looking at most of the topics and responses it is hard to find that.

I know I am guilty for some and with me most of the top contestants too. Can I propose all to have an active team around here and share the task? Let's called it Team CT.

This is how I am thinking:

Say we are a team of user A, B and C.

A will take care of one board while B and C will take care of other sections. If we can take care of one sections for each then the job will be easier. Imagine you will do this reporting for only 1 hours a day and in this one hour if you can report 100 garbage posts then say for example we are 10 person - we can report 1000 posts to the mods from our dedicated sections. Let's help the mods and admins, let's rebuild the community.

PG2XaRp.jpg

So if you are with me then give me a should here and let's find the boards you are interested to take care of. If you lot do not mind then I can take about forum section to look after. And it this case here we will have:

About Forum - @xBDT Script @Anonylz

Crypto World- @KiritoKun @starwill @aika @Anonylz

Coins / Tokens Talk- @Consignee

Coins / Tokens Announcements - @Consignee

Bitcoin - @Consignee @AakZaki

Bounties - @coinliker @cryptokram

Airdrops- @cryptokram

Exchanges- @Luciferludz @Luna disari

Trading - @KevinHD @coinliker

Marketplace- @hexwin @coinliker

ICO/IEO's - @Mobs

Wallets - @lakhlomoha

Tutorials- @Anthny @cryptosix

Mining - @Nokuto

Services - @Rezarekt @coinliker

Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins@susilabai @lakhlomoha  @Awaremooner @cryptosix

No specific section - @lucky80

Before joining please make sure you read and understood some of the rules from the specific boards like Coins / Tokens Announcements for example this:

All those days we ran after winning the contest now can we ran after clearing the mess we made here? If you found this community for you and loved it then you will come here and join me.

Let's do it together.

How to join?

Just response with the following format:

Board name - your username and the mention me in the next line so that I can see it and update the OP.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 5

Just now, KiritoKun said:

I know that I'm only a newbie and also guilty but I want to be part of it making the sections better like before, it is a great opportunity to help and payback to the community. I had read the general rules and I'm picking the crypto world. Please count me in. 

Such a happy feeling to have you brother. I updated the OP.

Come on guys! Book yours now. Pay back time 😊

Thank you for coming forward to build a positive forum and create awareness. Without the help from the users, it's very unlikely to clean the forum and have healthy discussion.

I'm choosing-

Coins/Token Talk and its subforum Announcement and Bitcoin.

You can update my username for these 3 boards if I'm allowed to choose 3, otherwise, I will choose only Bitcoin.

Keep up the good work.

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I was thinking about cleaning this forum lately. The amount of garbage we have in all sections that it is really hard to find something useful. Entire forum filled with some low value unnecessary posts. People wants to seek knowledge here and wants to share knowledge but looking at most of the topics and responses it is hard to find that.

I know I am guilty for some and with me most of the top contestants too. Can I propose all to have an active team around here and share the task? Let's called it Team CT.

A will take care of one board while B and C will take care of other sections. If we can take care of one sections for each then the job will be easier. Imagine you will do this reporting for only 1 hours a day and in this one hour if you can report 100 garbage posts then say for example we are 10 person - we can report 1000 posts to the mods from our dedicated sections. Let's help the mods and admins, let's rebuild the community.

PG2XaRp.jpg

So if you are with me then give me a should here and let's find the boards you are interested to take care of. If you lot do not mind then I can take about forum section to look after. And it this case here we will have:

About Forum - @xBDT Script

Crypto World- @KiritoKun

Coins / Tokens Talk- <please pick this>

Coins / Tokens Announcements - <please pick this>

Bitcoin - <please pick this>

Bounties- <please pick this>

Airdrops- <please pick this>

Exchanges- <please pick this>

Trading - <please pick this>

Marketplace- <please pick this>

ICO/IEO's - <please pick this>

Wallets - <please pick this>

Tutorials- <please pick this>

Mining - <please pick this>

Services - <please pick this>

Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - <please pick this>

Before joining please make sure you read and understood some of the rules from the specific boards like Coins / Tokens Announcements for example this:

All those days we ran after winning the contest now can we ran after clearing the mess we made here? If you found this community for you and loved it then you will come here and join me.

Let's do it together.

How to join?

Board name - your username and the mention me in the next line so that I can see it and update the OP.

Exchanges- @Luciferludz

@xBDT Script I will like to handle this section cause I'm expert of this issues and also I spent more than 20 hours online so that I'll be more active.

Edited by Luciferludz

I dont know which section i can contribute but as i like gambling so i will take gambling/hyip/freecoin section - @susilabai

@xBDT Script is this format ok. Then count me in. But i can only contribute some time as i am also having my day job. So when ever i am free i will work.

If anyone wanted to promote their project through my signature can contact me with your offers.😊

Such a good idea to help each other to clean the forum from garbage and there is a lot,to hard to find something interesting to talk about 

Wallets  @lakhlomoha 

Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins @lakhlomoha

@xBDT Script choose one and i hope you can choose other member in the same section to help each other because one member it's not enough.and i don't have a lot a time to be in the forum every hours 

3 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

if you are with me then give me a should here and let's find the boards you are interested to take care of. If you lot do not mind then I can take about forum section to look after. And it this case here we will have:

i want to work for exchange section bro

please count me also i will try my best to complete my duty.

1 hour ago, Consignee said:

<snip>

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

<snip>

1 hour ago, Anthny said:

<snip>

1 hour ago, susilabai said:

<snip>

52 minutes ago, lakhlomoha said:

<snip>

43 minutes ago, Rezarekt said:

<snip>

28 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

<snip>

Updated guess. You all had the sports you wanted. Happy hunting.

13 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

You have to read first all of the message of sir xBDTScript. There was a format on how to join. Read the whole topic mate, then do it if you are determined. 

Goodluck team CT! 

Thank you. By the way, format does not matter. Just show the interest you will be assigned.

3 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

board name : exchange

username: @luna disari

sir @xBDT Script i want to join for this section.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Updated guess. You all had the sports you wanted. Happy hunting.

now what will we do? how to report you? please write here. i read your full topic and it will be helpful if you again write here just what i wanted to know.

4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

PG2XaRp.jpg

Crypto World- @KiritoKun

Bitcoin - @Consignee

Bounties- <please pick this>

Airdrops- <please pick this>

Trading - <please pick this>

Marketplace- <please pick this>

Wallets - @lakhlomoha

Tutorials- @Anthny

Mining - <please pick this>

Services - @Rezarekt

Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins@susilabai @lakhlomoha

Let's do it together.

How to join?

Mining - @Nokuto

@xBDT Script I want to help to lessen the redundancy and cleanliness of this forum for its future.

Edited by Nokuto

Willing to clear the bounties and airdrop.

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

I will check MARKETPLACE

In addition to this, everyone who created topics is responsible for them.
You need to report spam and copy/paste in all topics you created, or ask moderators to lock them.

Edited by hexwin

@xBDT Script I am also willing to help. But I will not choose which forum. So if you can add a global forum, you can add my name there. It must also be confirmed to the moderator that people who work with us do not have a warning point or not more than one point. People who have a lot of warning points will let their alt account spam, and that will make more mess.

• Useful or interesting 1

Guys check the op with your mentions. And let's not make this a discussion thread. Let's keep the things clean.

Taking about the warning points. Well I think everyone should be giving the chance in reporting. The mods will be the one who will take the final decision. However if any mods mention anyone not to participate here then we will have to remove them.

You are spot on mate. I appreciate your great initiative. 

Board name - Service. Trading, Marketplace, Bounties

username: coinliker

@xBDT Script I am really want to help and contribute. I mention four board names. 

26 minutes ago, Tatiana said:

I thought all garbage posts got deleted and garbage threads go to off topic section, isn't it so? 

No, it depends if the thread is related to the off-topic section, but if not they usually go to the garbage section, I guess?

-

@xBDT Script 

I'll take ICO/IEO's section if anyone hasn't picked it. I might be a newbie but I'm hardworking and has dedication to the job. Also, I'm more interested in ICO/IEO's.

Don't spam the forum, always follow the forum rules. 👌

General Forum Rules | Forum Ranks | Guideline for posting on Cryptotalk.org

~ Happy posting guys! 😃

Life is hard, but there are moments, sometimes hours - and, if you're really lucky, full days - where everything feels just right.” ☺️

7 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

PG2XaRp.jpg

Crypto World- @KiritoKun

Bitcoin - @Consignee

Airdrops- @cryptokram

Wallets - @lakhlomoha

Tutorials- @Anthny

Mining - @Nokuto

Let's do it together.

How to join?

I can support Crypto World as it is the section I review most. I like this forum and contributing to improve it will be a pleasure.

12 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

PG2XaRp.jpg

Crypto World- @KiritoKun

Bitcoin - @Consignee

Airdrops- @cryptokram

Wallets - @lakhlomoha

Tutorials- @Anthny

Mining - @Nokuto

Let's do it together.

How to join?

@xBDT Script can we include @Awaremooner in the team to regulate and clean up the Gambling/HYIP section? The guy is good in that regards and i chose him because he's Nigerian. Maybe this will spur him to invite more Nigerians to this site. He actually referred me here

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

PG2XaRp.jpg

Crypto World- @KiritoKun

Bitcoin - @Consignee

Airdrops- @cryptokram

Wallets - @lakhlomoha

Tutorials- @Anthny

Mining - @Nokuto

Let's do it together.

How to join?

before I apologize because maybe I am a new user here, but I am interested in helping this forum clean from posting spam.  and if it is acceptable to be part of this CT Team I want to be in the 

Bitcoin
or 
Trading

I hope in that section because so far I have deepened the knowledge about it.

10 hours ago, Kim K said:

@xBDT Script can we include @Awaremooner in the team to regulate and clean up the Gambling/HYIP section? The guy is good in that regards and i chose him because he's Nigerian. Maybe this will spur him to invite more Nigerians to this site. He actually referred me here

Thanks so much brother for the recommendation but I think all these proposals still depends on the Admin positions. The Admin of this great forum might have something better for us all so I will advise we are calm and watch the next step from the admin

3 hours ago, Anonylz said:

While you are been calm and waiting for the admins you can still report any shit post you stumble across while surfing the forum, I don't think the admins will be against it, whatever they may come with won't be that different from what has been suggested here.

Is your post relevant to this thread? Anyways, I have always reported anything I see as spam on this forum. This is beginning to pay off. I love this forum enough to seek for ways to make it better

23 hours ago, Anonylz said:

Am joining as well, I visit almost all sections  so I guess  I can restrict myself to one section. 

Which section you want?

20 hours ago, Kim K said:

@xBDT Script can we include @Awaremooner in the team to regulate and clean up the Gambling/HYIP section?

If he wants then why not. I would like to hear from him first. So which one is for you?

18 hours ago, AakZaki said:

Bitcoin
or 
Trading

I gave you Bitcoin

17 hours ago, cryptosix said:

@xBDT Script So you forgot me? 

Add me in any board best is Tutorials, Gambling,

You have it

21 minutes ago, Kim K said:

The Admin appears to be sleeping and careless about spamming this site. As someone who has benefited immensely from this forum, I will like us to follow @xBDT Script recommendation to sanitize this forum

As long as the domain is live then why not we give it an effort to keep clean. I am sure all these things will not going to waste.

That's a good idea and highly appreciable job to make this community clean, fresh and healthy. Sometimes i also feel annoyed when i see some unauthentic and irrelevant meesages. I also know that they do it to claim rewards only. I don't think about any grouping rather we all should help our moderators by reporting those messages to be deleted. 

💟 CryptoTalk 💟

If you like this post please tap on 💙 button

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

If he wants then why not. I would like to hear from him first. So which one is for you?

Well @xBDT Script if you need my services for the gambling section, then I am in. Anything to nurture the goose that lays the golden egg for me is welcome

1 hour ago, Kim K said:

The Admin appears to be sleeping and careless about spamming this site. As someone who has benefited immensely from this forum, I will like us to follow @xBDT Script recommendation to sanitize this forum

Yes, I want the recommendations too followed but want @Admin input too. I don't want it to seem as if we are dictating to other forum members