Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

What do you mean

In spam comments and what the spam 

Comment contain my friend

And how can me know if this comment

Was spam or not??

Admins of this forum are working hard to keep clean this forum from the spammers. So we should also contribute in this and report the spam posts and spam members. 

Dear friend 

Thanks for your suggest. Hope we are helpful from your post. If you have any more suggest and idea please teach me for our better experience. 

Thanks   

23 hours ago, Jana Ara said:

Spammers have been cracked down harder than you suggested, and in my opinion spam forums are down.  Countries where people have posted spam have been removed from this forum, and those who copy and paste have been banned from the forum with warnings.  Now that Cryptotlick has taken action and is removing spam posts, everything is going well.

Indeed the crackdown was fierce and no spammer escaped the ban hammer. I think that it was decisive and improved the quality of the forum by a lot. The campaign will certainly change at some point and the cryptotalk team will be able to allow new members to participate, without allowing spam posts at all. I guess they are planning the next move and we will be hearing good things soon.

Good suggestion, this will create a desire for many members to clean the forum, but this desire should always be applied even without payments and report the spam.

We might contribute forum moderators by reporting against the scammers but separate rewards for reporting scammers may not be relevant , I think. You should be already receiving the good amounts for creating the quality posts on this forum. 

• +3 1

I don't think so that for everything award should be given and also there are much new members and junior members rather than the senior members so we should also give equal importance to them they can also report

Giving rewards to people who report spammers would help to clean this forum from a lot of spammers and this will encourage more useful posts and promote hard work.

Your suggestion has been dealt with in a way that is managed by the managers and it is a negative interaction on the topic and not given a positive interaction and therefore will not be paid for it and be by virtue of the deleted and thus we were involved as members in organizing and cleaning the forum on a daily basis through our work.

I think that after the recent updates in the forum and the change of the payment system that has become dependent on the reputation, the forum has become clean from spam, because any bad post will be given a negative reputation directly or be reported immediately.

The use of a physical reward or material aspect is a catalyst for anything I now see that allowing members to participate in the purification of the forum and classifying its topics through payment for interactions is a very important matter in terms of our responsibility to keep the forum in a good scientific level

This is a bad suggestion in my opinion
Because you are pushing people to report anyone only to get the rewards, and they may use this method based on feelings of hate and not based on evaluation.

From the time you post this we can see a lot of improvement in this forum now there is less spam and copy past post but still have this, this the job of admin and our job too we need to help the admin to keep the forum working good

11 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

From the time you post this we can see a lot of improvement in this forum now there is less spam and copy past post but still have this, this the job of admin and our job too we need to help the admin to keep the forum working good

You're right when this forum beginning stage, then this forum face spammers attack, but day by day forum officials improve this forum and take strong against  bots spammers, now we notice less spam in this forum, because of forum officials hard work we also give our contribution in this spam cleaning process.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

now we notice less spam in this forum, because of forum officials hard work we also give our contribution in this spam cleaning process.

That is true buddy the forum is different from last year there are many changes and also the best place to learn spammers are few and I know all we be finish as time goes on.

Your idea is pretty good but the moderator and Some senior member work hard to find out the spammer...again new payment system also help to prevent the spammer.. Because as we know spammer always copy and paste other content so if they  now keep continue Doing it then  usually member give them negatives react Which will lead them to dont get payments..                         

I have also faced this problem for few days. the beginners and newcomers haven't no idea about how to post, how to write and which words should contain on comments. I hope the crypto moderators will be wipe out all scammers and this platform will become good. 

If the moderators would have accepted this there would be many fake reports. A lot members would report any accounts to earn money for all activities in the forum.

• +3 1

It is a good suggestion. There are a lot of spammers out there and it is tiring work to report each and every one of them. So reporting them should be rewarded as it is one less spam in the forum each time.

As good members of this forum i think it is one of our own responsibilities to make sure the forum is clean up from spammers and any violators so we mustn't be paid to accomplish such task because the moderators are too busy to do all the work which means we also have to help them by reporting any sort of violation so that the forum will be a better place for learning and earning as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

the main reason why I am frustrated with the amount of spam in this website is because that it makes the experience members of this site reluctant to post good messages because they're good messages will be buried in the spam.

I think that it is every member that should have a duty about the spam and there is no need to ask for payments for this. Spammers are not welcome this is a fact and if anyone cares a little bit about this forum he knows that these spammers should be removed.

• +2 1

On 9/18/2020 at 4:37 PM, Solex said:

the moderators are too busy to do all the work which means we also have to help them by reporting any sort of violation so that the forum will be a better place for learning and earning as well.

Obviously its our responsibility to help moderators because in this forum so many members works, and this forum have  only few moderators to monitor this forum.

so they are much busy, if we are report spammers then its really helpful for moderators and they also work easily, because this forum really useful for crypto learner's and those spam posts effected their crypto knowledge.

• +3 1

I have seen another post about cleaning the forum and I agree that when we find posts that are spam they are something we don't need. These are useless comments and posts and maybe the forum can clean all of these and we can only have very good posts. But I haven't seen this to be a very big problem. I hope that even the few people that do that they will change their mind and their heart will be to make the forum better!

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Obviously its our responsibility to help moderators because in this forum so many members works, and this forum have  only few moderators to monitor this forum.

so they are much busy, 

@Honny143 I think we currently have 5 active moderators which include @Desais, @epidemia, @Alex077, @ayatoslaw and @Bigpat . These moderators are doing there best towards monitoring the forum which is why we need to give them a helping hand by reporting any violator we see in any section of the forum. If we all cooperate and work as a team definitely i believe the administration will create more ways of earning in the forum and i am looking up to see more earning opportunities such as signature campaign, bounty campaigns and many more in the future, so for anyone reading this let work and give the forum the best.

• +3 1