Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

On 11/5/2019 at 4:58 AM, aika said:

I don't think this should turn into a paid witch hunt. I think that honest users will feel they do a good thing for the community only reporting what they think it's out of the community rules. My question is, if we do too many reports, can we get an infraction/warning point? That's whats stops me going on full report mode. And God knows I've seen a lot here.

Hexwin's idea is nice but we have same opinion about this and same question in mind too. Actually, we do not need to have payments as rewards just for us to get motivated in reporting these craps. Let us continue doing this for free, and instead let's just think that by doing this right move, we can help in cleaning the forum from all dirts. Since this is all for the platforms betterment and long term service and for our own benefit too in the long run. And besides, no one really loves seeing his own thread getting messy because of some shitposts from these lunatics. But of course, this decision is up to the moderators and admin. I also wanna know if we are allowed to report as many as we can daily. Because like you, I also see a lot. These spammers exists in every thread spreading their virus and this is getting real serious. However I limit my self from reporting too many spammers for I am afraid I might get warnings for doing so.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

I wonder if the cleaning on the forum is on account of able to remove the congestion of publication on network or just the cleaning of bad post by users

• +2 1

Yes. Cleaning the forum might also fix deleted posts hopefully. I've also seen many posts without comments because it's not useful. It should be fix. But i think it's not necessary to clean the forum. We should just educate newbies to follow the rules.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:45 AM, Barau12 said:

That would be good for the forum, there are many scam post across the forum and cleaning them off will be good and the forum will be in good shape once again

Yea mate you are right many engage in copy and paste cleaning this forum will do good to users

Day by day this forum is going on top as well as spammers also getting involved. To stop them, I think this forum needs more moderators who will work actively. 

This I dea is actually good because it will eliminate all the spam post or copy paste work of other members. This could actually motivate many members to be aware in following the rules. 

48 minutes ago, Rohit Robin said:

Yes there should be some system that no more spammers will be allowed in this forum. They just copy paste and earn money from this forum.

You are right mate now a days there are some users who are writing the copy/paste post so which is really not a good way to earning money .

On 11/2/2019 at 4:15 PM, Barau12 said:

That would be good for the forum, there are many scam post across the forum and cleaning them off will be good and the forum will be in good shape once again

Yes ...this forum need to be filtered .all the scam and spamming  comments should be filtered or screened to avoid the same multiple answers on a single topic.

That's a good idea but it can't immediately works here in this forum, in the end admin /mods are the one who will decide what they can do for this forum to become more productive. 

So helpful I think cleaning of the forum is a good idea especially posts of spamers and those violating the rules of the forum.

1 hour ago, Bijoy970 said:

Thank you for sharing this important information with us. I also noticed that there are many spam comments. I think admin should take necessary steps to stop it.

the admin and moderator are doing their best to make this forum good and they are deleting the useless and spam post from this forum.

We shouldn't be so much greedy its our duty as a user of this forum to  report bad content and help moderator instead of asking Money in every task

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/2/2019 at 1:02 PM, hexwin said:

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,
and I think most people don't have motivation to report spammers.
Some payment reward would be good motivation.

I always report any spam posts that I see whether it is a useless content or a copy-paste post but I will welcome your suggestion to receive some reward to search and find spams. If most members do this, spammers will not be able to fill the forum with nonsense and anyone who copies other posts will be detected soon. I am currently doing this without reward but most members need some kind of encouragement to get involved in this positive activity. We should stop spams to grow and keep them under control.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Krysta said:

Four me it's a great idea because not only can we help each other by making quality post but also we can help each other in this crypto talk forum from copy paste post 

Yes right it's our jobs too to clean the forum and make it much better because it's ur forum and we all take benifs from, The admin can't do the job it self that's why we should help

I have been reporting from last month and my report are on copy paste content .I always make sure the content is really copied.I  run extra miles for this because i don't want to accuse anyone who did not do this.This is serious matter because he/she  will be punished for copy paste.

I do not think there is a lot of spam. Maybe reputation can be used as a condition to join the program. so if the moderator should be added, even I am ready. the forum will be less than the spam. comments do not need that are not based on the topic.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, hexwin said:

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear what Moderators and Admins think about this

You took the words right of my mouth incorrectly reporting could escalate the problems

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, hexwin said:

Maybe the administrator and the moderators knows more how to deal with this. It's ok to report copy/paste works here without asking for other payment for it.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, hexwin said:

Yes I agree on that that we need to help to clean up this forum from spammers we can do this by not replying in threads that you think are duplicate and spam posts and you can report spam posts by hitting the report button.

Right, there's no point in differentiating between members and jr. I think the participation of all forum members should be given the same award.

i think that cryptotalk should banned the spammers and those who copy paste the comments of other. all should be careful and post their own opinions so be careful everyone. this is not good for everyone please avoid plagiarism it is a crime so be careful thank you guys

As far as I know, cryptocurrency needs to be cleansed. Because of the news of the new post, the newcomers get the opportunity to comment. If anyone knows about this, please let me know.