Hide Topics Suggestion? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Hide Topics Suggestion?

That is good suggestion and realize I never check my old post. We can grow up our communication with other member by writing respond from other member comment/ post. So far we only focus make good post and reply without built good communication between members. I'll take your suggestion as good lesson this day, thank you.

• +3 1

We can help the forum by reporting those spammers and copy paster, because the admins and moderators cant really decide who is really those spammers so when you see someone spamming report it guys.

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 5:26 AM, BitCryptoCoin said:

I do not think this I a good idea. Why hidding topic? Because it is boring? You did not even say because it content useless contents. If a topic content useless contents, admin will delete it. Any other reasons to hide a topic should only be left to the admin opinion.

I agree with you,it is job of the admins here,as long as those topics are not against the rules,let it be there. Posting and commenting is the only way to earn here so let other earn money,we are thousands here,and no wonder why topics and comments are repeated.

• +3 1

That's brilliant and we should do that right now. I think this is impact from pay per post program, we boost our post/ reply without built communication. Speak without listen is bad, need good take and give in this forum. In my mind your suggestion also good solution for us that stuck with create new post, am I right?

• +1 1

Feature might be really nice as it would allow all the users to personally clear their view of the posts that seem repetitive to them and it may also help the moderators keep tabs on these types of content, they could make it so that mods can see how many times a particular topic is hidden so they have a easier way of identifying spam and useless content. 

• +4 1

Yes i would agree with it there are many topics which are of similar types and consist of same contents, i would say that there should different topics with unique contents which will amount its users to grew up strongly.

• +1 1

Yes, we need that feature here so that we can avoid duplicated topics. It is hard to choose a topic that has same content. I hope they can find a way to add this feature in this forum so it is more easy to choose a topic thathas good thread of discussion.

• +2 1

There are many good suggestions that can benefit the forum and this feature that you said about it will certainly be good.This is become annyoying. 

I hope soon we are able to hide topics that we are not even interested or as you said to hide topics that is duplicate. It will be a really big helps to us to focus in the topics that we are intrested by manipulating what we want to hide or not.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 5:19 AM, hexwin said:

I would like see the option to hide specific Topics in forum.

There are a lot of boring duplicate topics, and I cant read anything normal because of that.

Can we have some +/- option for Topics?

I think it is a useful feature and the supervisors will add a lot of useful features to us in the near future and I hope that this feature will be one of them

• +1 1

Yes, this is a good and useful suggestion, and it is easy for us to choose to read topics, the forum is going for the better and we will see a lot of useful features that we are all waiting for.

• +2 1

The more happy with this forum, it turns out it can hide the topic. But I don't know where to find it, because it will really help me to choose which topics are good for discussion.

• +3 1

I hope the moderator will more clearly delete the post topics that are no longer in use.  It's like a Batman trap.  The more days the topic also looks a lot of but also confusing which content is really still valid. 

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:27 PM, xBDT Script said:

The forum is really filled with spams and this is the time when they need us the most. We will need to help them to clean this forum.

I am thinking to have a forum cleaning team where we will join and distribute works towards us and keep reporting.

I will make a topic soon about it.

Thanks for sharing this.

• +1 1

Right now what we need is more people reporting spam so we don't have to hide any topic. I am also annoyed with spammers because they are very detrimental to the users who contribute.

• +1 1

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

3 hours ago, Belal869 said:

I think that in this site there is no way to hide any topics..in this site just moderator can delete the topics..but you can also report the topic which is repeatedly posted

i think this is good for all. if the member can hide topics or any post then he may make useless content and he will hide it but the number of making post will increase.

• +2 1

I would recommend something else and say that we should have the option to hide the New Topics section on the right. I don't use it much because the replies happen so fast and it would save a little bit of screen space.

• +4 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Why would you hide the topics, if this forum is made to give knowledge to those who wants to learn how to trade. so i think hiding topics is really not necessary for this forum.

• +1 1

esa opción debe estar en desarrollo para los usuarios, ya que los administradores ocultan las publicaciones que no son de utilidad...

esa opción esta pero no para nosotros aun!!

• +1 1

Yeah l that's true, there's a lot of duplicate post in this forum. Moderators are closing a certain topic if they think that topic is full informations. They don't hide the topic because if they hide those topic it will become useless.

• +3 1

Hopefully there will be an option for that since whenever I want to read topics, the irrelevant ones always comes first and it really requires perseverance to look to the next button for a relevant one.

• +1 1

It's a good idea. You think it is great, it is necessary to clean up the forum. We need to help them clean up this forum. Irrelevant always take precedence. make a better platform so good suggestion.

• +3 1

Cause of lot of post spam it discourage lot of user to participate in this forum daily and it not motivating.

• +1 1

I don't think that would be useful since there is a reporting feature
There is no need to have a hide button, just my opinion

• +2 1