Yobit mining! 🙋 - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! 🙋

It is a very excellent idea and I hope that Yobit starts the mining project so that we can participate with them and buy a mining force

On 11/2/2019 at 7:12 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i support your idea my friend, mining is fun but if they start your idea i prefer do mining on my own devices. yobit can add this feature and make their exchange more Profitable.

You are right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable I agree with you yobit can add this feature and make their exchange more profitable.

On 11/27/2019 at 3:09 PM, Emma said:

Cloud mining is not a good option for earning in my opinion. Yes we can earn good amount by mining practically. Yobit always try to launch the feature which is beneficial for their users.

You are right about the project but the problem with mining is electricity power which cost and slow the mining procedure in my place

15 hours ago, Sumon023 said:

Investment is much better than mining now because of difficulty of mine any coins And there is no mining system in yobit exchange

Your point is meaning that's mining is not an investment, do you know the meaning of investment? Investment is anything that's you put your moneys and assuming risk and rewards in future 

This one will be new features for me if Yobit exchange offers that. There are already other features like yobit dice, Yobit investment box, YODA investment , freecoins.In the sections of free coins, you can clam various of coins freely and daily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now mining is not profitable for some big giants as well so I don't think they will take any risk about this because this need some good investment and then electercity cost is also now big problem right now yobit is doing good in exchange and staking if they able to develop this sections then surely this is going to be great work for them as these are not easy to handle but they are doing for many years good.

This is very good idea, because yobit is trusted platform, every one will buy hash power from yobit with closed eyes. We can't trust every website.

I surprised in that there is no mining page in Yobit.com is that because they are not prefer it or user not need to add mining section in website we want administration reply with the reason

Actually I don't have any idea about mining. I am new at crypto world. I want to know about mining.

• -2 1

Exploiting on yobit I see which you make investments or alternate, or cube, here are many options with the intention to make cash for yourself, but earlier than every shape of money to research carefully.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

I do not know about yobit mining but yes yobit is a perfect wallet where we may exchange our coins in bitcoin. We can also trade in yobit wallet.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

This can be terrific idea for customers they can get their hash rate easily and makes more investment in Yobit.They have to create many packages for customers .This can be new lime light for Yobit Exchange.

You

Perhaps they start this option in the near future. For yobit exchange, they have already proved nothing is impossible. The team of this exchange is the world's hard working team. They are working very hard to give the best user experiences and adding more features. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/2/2019 at 4:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them

What's the difference from signing up in cloud mining services?

Different websites and teams have different goals. An exchange platform's goal is to provide a reliable grounds to conduct trades between different crypto-trading pairs. Mining is not within their focus, and it might just bring a lot of confusion, both in the consumers, and the production team.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 10:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

For me i will buy and use the platform for that immediately because Yobit old and gold also trusted hope that..

I think yobit wont put this into their platform because yobit is focusing on people who are wanted to trade even if their knowledge is not enough because yobit platform is easy to understand and navigate.

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

There will be a possitive and negative side for it.it would be benefits for us but the fact is that more more money for the yobit to pay for the investor but also lot of investors to come on the yobit exchange

I think I actually have no experience in this regard.  Because I don't have enough knowledge about mining.  But I'm curious as to why this topic might benefit me.

Actually i have no any idea about yobit mining. But i know exchanger of yobit. Yobit exchanger is good for trading many people like and use yobit exchanger. I don't know how is yobit mining. I think many people know about it i want to know        

No any mining sites which be accumulated the yobit exchanges and not sure to development the crypot exchanges. So i think it is ormur.

I am connected with yobit exchange from last 2 to 3 months but then also I haven't experienced mining facilities of its because I personally think that mining is a time consuming process and it does not give you a lot of income.

• +3 1

Yobit has done a lot for us. They gave us an opportunity to earn some free coins adopted cryptotalk campaign through which we can earn money by posting meaningful posts about crypto 

There is no page on Yobit for mining, and I think that mining now is not profitable in a good way and that the profits are very few, so I do not advise you to invest in mining and the trading profits are much greater.