Yobit mining! 🙋 - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! 🙋

This is a good idea friend, yobit has many users and all of them have different things that they like. Some of users are using mining to increase their cryptos, it will be very good for them when yobit will do a favor and add a mining page on their site.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is a good step for the Yobit platform to add this feature to its page and I am sure that the mining page will bring a lot of mining fans and traders working on the platform but they must have sufficient mining devices and increase the number of employees in the platform

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's a very good idea if it can keep up with exchange's own balance so it sustains all sorts of payments on both that kind of amount of hardware required for us to be able to mine on their own servers.

Nontheless its better that way rather than mining at our own computers passively.

It would also bring a much wider community to Yobit as new investors.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Seriously, I will go against the majority that believes it is a good idea. Running a cloud mining site on an exchange platform is not the best way to do it and exchange platform should be only recognised with trading cryptocurrency for effective operations. An exchange should be an exchange and a cloud mining site should be known for mining purpose only.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Perhaps in the future they will do this because they are updating this platform and adding a lot of features to it so we can, when doing this we will be able to trade, invest and mining on this platform, this will be very profitable.

This is a very good idea my friend because that will also lead to the further development of yobit exchanger around Cryptocurrency world and that will be another opportunity for users to work and earn from the site. Yobit exchanger earn good reputation from people within a short period of time due to there efficiency and advantage over other sites and I think addition of mining site will lift the site to top on the list of exchangers.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:28 AM, Lubruselu said:

I remember the time I was begginer in cryptocurrency I was saw the exchange platform that's offers mining of their coin so you just have to buy hash powers but I've already forget that exchange because it was long time ago so it's hard to remember.

So by the means it means that the exchange which was offering mining service and you forgot the exchange, it is were legit and already succeeded to withdraw just once? 

37 minutes ago, Myummi said:

This will be good. But mining is not profitable another time perhaps that is why they know how to not affix it at this point or invest on such. 

You're right solo mining not profitable because individual afford this mining cost not possible, but yobit have huge users base and they buy hash power, then mining cost reduce and everyone earn good profit, this forum trusted so fund collecting not big issue.

On 7/11/2020 at 3:11 AM, JohanDonne said:

It is just an imagination on the behalf of a user, as it is a good platform and trusted by us we will surely invest in mining too as it will be useful for us to do this and also risk free.

It is real and not imagination. I do not also know why yobit called it virtual mining when it is actually real. The mining is very real but it is expensive. Scammers mining offers are not expensive but cheap in a way to deny people to invest and be scammed. But yobit mining is real and not a scam but expensive because they are truthful about it. 

My friend, this has become real. Only a few weeks ago Yobit added the virtual mining section to the platform, as the Yobit users buy hash power and make good profits, Yobit is 100% secure and it has a large number of users and I will participate in this mining soon Because I have great confidence in Yobit

Edited by Moaz
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Your idea was very good, recently Yobit added on its platform Vmining, option to mine and make profits daily, it is a good strategy to attract investors

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, Mostakim694 said:

I am not using yobit mining. But I know yobit mining. Yobit mining is a very good mining. First time you deposit some doller then start mining and than they give profit you. Yobit mining is real mining. So yobit mining is the best mining.

Hey what are you talking about 😊? I kindly ask you to check this page once again https://yobit.net/en/mining/. You need BTC to purchase plan Micro-VIP. Once you purchase mining, you will get profits daily. They have ongoing bounty to on the forum, if you wish you might take a part to be in a chance to win up to 4 BTC. 

• +3 1

Your idea was correct mate because now we have the vmining in yobit exchange platform and it gives profit to a lot of people. I have also investing in one plan in the vmining and i earn MINEX everyday.

• +1 1

I know nothing about it I want to know everything I am trying to know in details. Please help me a little. I don't know exactly how to do it. I'm not fasting about treating but I don't have much idea about it. 

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Hey what are you talking about 😊? I kindly ask you to check this page once again https://yobit.net/en/mining/. You need BTC to purchase plan Micro-VIP. Once you purchase mining, you will get profits daily. They have ongoing bounty to on the forum, if you wish you might take a part to be in a chance to win up to 4 BTC. 

@Whited35 Its true that every day we will received minex coin that can be trade immediately while we also have a competition on this virtual mining in OUR Forum but the problem is micro mining amount also high.. Around 100 usd plus to buy a micro mining.. Most of us has not this huge amount so usually we miss up this great opportunity of earning money like investment 😐                     

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 Its true that every day we will received minex coin that can be trade immediately while we also have a competition on this virtual mining in OUR Forum but the problem is micro mining amount also high.. Around 100 usd plus to buy a micro mining.. Most of us has not this huge amount so usually we miss up this great opportunity of earning money like investment 😐                     

@Dorjoy12 It costs $235.74+ worth of BTC to buy Micro mining plan but once you invest into it, you will be earning at least $2 plus worth of Minex everyday which is itself profitable. Let's see, price of each mining plan will be increased soon due to increasing in demands. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

38 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 It costs $235.74+ worth of BTC to buy Micro mining plan but once you invest into it, you will be earning at least $2 plus worth of Minex everyday which is itself profitable. Let's see, price of each mining plan will be increased soon due to increasing in demands. 

@Whited35 Maybe now the micro mining amount increase because view days ago its amount was around 0.012467 btc or lil bit more.. Yah i think so my Friend that the amount of all Mining plan will increase day by day.. But i have a  question that if we buy mining plan then can we cancel it anytime??                

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I hate that I got the email very late about the yobit mining, this seems like a very good deal and i already bought my micro miner for now and will add another one soon.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Hasibkhan2020 said:

I know nothing about it I want to know everything I am trying to know in details. Please help me a little. I don't know exactly how to do it. I'm not fasting about treating but I don't have much idea about it. 

You can now buy virtual mining plans on yobit. You can buy a mining plan with BTC, the miner will then give you MINEX coins daily. 

Yobit also use part of BTC from the miners to make a buy wall on MINEX, so the mining will be more profitable

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 Maybe now the micro mining amount increase because view days ago its amount was around 0.012467 btc or lil bit more.. Yah i think so my Friend that the amount of all Mining plan will increase day by day.. But i have a  question that if we buy mining plan then can we cancel it anytime??                

@Dorjoy12 As far as I know,it will not be a matter of cancelling plan. Once you buy  a miner, you will be receiving profits in token i.e. Minex. You will be able to transfer your daily mined Minex reward to your main Minex balance. You can also check on VMining page, there is clearly mentioned like,  When buying a miner, 90-85% of btc funds goes to buy support for the Minex in Minex/BTC trade pair !

• +5 1

13 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 As far as I know,it will not be a matter of cancelling plan. Once you buy  a miner, you will be receiving profits in token i.e. Minex. You will be able to transfer your daily mined Minex reward to your main Minex balance. You can also check on VMining page, there is clearly mentioned like,  When buying a miner, 90-85% of btc funds goes to buy support for the Minex in Minex/BTC trade pair !

@Whited35 that is why the minex coim value Increase day by day.. Two week  ago i have seen minex coin value 0.20 usd then 0.25 usd and now its price around 0.35.. How it will be if not we do mining but buy minex coin from another exchange site then sell it here with high value??  Because you know here minex coin value increase as our 90% btc go to minex/ btc pair found..          

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

How it will be if not we do mining but buy minex coin from another exchange site then sell it here with high value?? 

@Dorjoy12 Minex that you earn from VMining is only available on Yobit exchange's ecosystem. It means it is being trad-able only on Yobit exchange. Get it clearly how virtual mining works for your satisfaction. 

1712671208_Screenshot(70).png.0c00604928d56a95d9c2bbfef287cd65.png

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 Minex that you earn from VMining is only available on Yobit exchange's ecosystem. It means it is being trad-able only on Yobit exchange. Get it clearly how virtual mining works for your satisfaction. 

1712671208_Screenshot(70).png.0c00604928d56a95d9c2bbfef287cd65.png

@Whited35 thanks for the clarification about minex project my friend.  I was thought this minex coin also available in another exchange site because one members told me minex is inactive project which lead me to think maybe this coin also available in another exchange site.. But now i understand ❤               

• +2 1

28 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 thanks for the clarification about minex project my friend.  I was thought this minex coin also available in another exchange site because one members told me minex is inactive project which lead me to think maybe this coin also available in another exchange site.. But now i understand ❤               

@Dorjoy12 Yes, coinmarketcap is exhibiting another coin with the same token abbreviation. Not only for the case of Minex, I remind you to check coin/token information carefully before depositing or withdrawing the assets. Just a friendly reminder for you because sometime you may get confused due to the same currency name. 

• +1 1