How much you earn from trading? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you earn from trading?

On 11/20/2019 at 9:36 AM, Sahbana said:

Making 60% a week consistently is a good thing, even I rarely trade every week. I only trade when I get paid for a project that I am working on and the results are quite satisfying.

I can easily show my patience waiting for the price to increase, so I can easily make money. It all depends on your skill and experience. You decide how much you want to earn, which is not a fixed percentage.

1 hour ago, Siop01 said:

I am agree with your comments and I think good trading site need knowledge of trade and analysis this marketTrade is very good earning systems it is beat earning most people used good trading site I think trade is popular earning site I think most people used good security and I think most people want good safety trading site so most people used good and trusted trading site it is best so I am like this trade site

Thank you, my friend, because you agree with me, yes, absolutely correct, trade requires a good experience and a good site for trading and you need analysis and monitoring. As for writing in this forum, it is much easier and more profitable and does not involve risks.

Don't go after they show to you on social media or any other medias, because that's not true. keep your expectation as low as you can, and you will be happy in your trading career. 

It is not possible to determine a specific percentage of the profit from trading because this depends on the market situation and its movement. Sometimes the market goes through a period of stagnation and boredom, and sometimes the market is crazy like what happened during the past two weeks.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I have not yet earn from trading but i think its going to the right time for me to start trading.. I want bitcoin price to go down so that i can buy it and start trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/18/2019 at 11:01 PM, Jessika said:

I know never have benefited coming from investing for some time, due to the fact my purchase is currently caught, therefore I can easily simply show patience looking forward to the purchase price to go up, therefore I can easily make money

I make about 100 to 200 dollars a day trading but how much more you earn from trading you like yourself than investing you will earn a fixed amount.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, Lubruselu said:

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

I think 60% is highest profit earning in a week. I even don't have earned 30% a year with trading. And i am inspired by your earnings that i should do efforts more to earn even 30% a week. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I am completing my 100 hundred posts and I am new here after completing 100 then will be starting earning now trying share informative idea's

10 hours ago, Chhutidip said:

Formation trading, apprendre la bourse dans une salle des marchés entourés des traders professionnels pour un coaching sur mesure  ...

Salut mon ami, Le trading de devises numériques est très important et je l'aime vraiment et j'espère devenir l'un des meilleurs stagiaires.

I don't simply lose lots. I am a novice to changing and people instructed me now not to risk an awful lot. I have found out a few not unusual botches I made and I could rectify this I stake with small sum another time.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:43 PM, Luciferludz said:

I think he should be trade with high risk cause 60% weekly is huge amount cause it means if he had $100000 he's able to earn $160000 per week he should be carefully that's amount per week I thought is huge amount he would lost all money suddenly.

At this time I do not trade yet but I use my money to invest on invest box and I earn 5-10% daily but soon I'll start trading and I thought to earn 60% monthly but not weekly it is too risk try to change your strategies to earn few but surely and not earn huge by risk.

I do earn around 87% from the trading section of the digital coin like btc & other small.alt coins.... This percentage is the monthly yield of the total trading done all the day round in the month of 30 days in approximation.... I do hope that this percentage shall increase soon & bring me More Money.

2 hours ago, outsskux said:

I am a newcomer so my profit is not much, only about 100 $ - 150 $ per month for trading. but usually around $ 100 / month

$100 per month is a significant profit for a newbie. If you really earn this much, don't call yourself a newcomer. $100 is the amount of money which is only possible through day trading and newcomers are not good day traders. I guess you must have at least $200 - $300 investment to trade daily with altcoins because $100 monthly profit means something about $3.3 daily earning. It is just a wild guess because you may earn lower or higher than that in different days.

60 percent of earnings weekly is good amount. It is better than to lose.

Me,i keep on setting a target everyday,during the normal days,i earned 70percent of my investments,and during bullish season,i earned 100-300%.

I don't make a lot of money from Crypto trading, But Weekly makes about 20$ to 25$ because I trade at a very low risk. I think this is the right option  for a part time job.

as much as possible i try to earn daily atleast 20% of my earnings. and i am avoiding to lose even .01 percent so its not always same,it all depends on the market situations

On 11/2/2019 at 9:51 AM, Lubruselu said:

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

I am  just beginning 

I heard that man earn 3 dollars per day 

On 2/20/2020 at 2:49 PM, SHoogen said:

Ahhh that is a big number. How do you trade? I do mostly arbitrage and earn around 20% a week. But I do wanna learn daytrading.

I want this too

If I want a profit of up to 15 months, you will reach it without risk. If I want between 50 to 60 months, or a check with concentration, you will reach it, but there is a big risk. I earn up to 20 and 15 months, but greed makes you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/2/2019 at 5:26 PM, leon said:

I'm in this crypto currency section for 5-6 years. first i was doing airport and bounties but now I'm a trader. now i earn about 350$ approximately per month. and it's gradually get more by time

Online transactions are not important where you live, except that your country is restricted from cryptocurrency transactions and your government has block access. I think it's a bit difficult to achieve this level of success unless you're really professional with what you do,

There is not any mended a higher level earnings you can also make received from adding to. You may create 1% month-to-month or perhaps you may be ready to create 1000% month-to-month, the entire thing will depend on the capacity but also data. You end up picking, in essence, the number of earnings you want to help create, it isn't painful along with rapid magnitude.

I think my profit is about 15-20% in general. Crypto talk is a real site.  Crypto talk is a trusted site in online job. Crypto talk work is a very simple.  Crypto talk work with payment regularly.  Crypto talk rules are very good.               

I think my profit is about 15-20% in general. Crypto talk is a real site.  Crypto talk is a trusted site in online job. Crypto talk work is a very simple.  Crypto talk work with payment regularly.  Crypto talk rules are very good.               

On 12/7/2019 at 1:52 AM, yifnt said:

I never counted it because if I was lucky I was happy, but for my first trade for several weeks with a capital of 0.03 BTC I could change to 0.06 BTC

I was only able to receive 5% profit because I had a lot of difficulties trading and only received losses. I want to learn from your experience so please share it with everyone. We have to understand investment and also get education from the middle.

My profit is not the same, because I am dependent on the time to trade, the nature of the trade is that the profits are unstable. The average monthly is 100 $

18 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Accepting losses is a good idea, but if you find yourself losing most of the times then you should go back jnto studying the fundamentals of trading.

i think those who constantly lose money in trading should just stop and read the chart of one coin and then buy it at the dip and wait for it to give at least 10% profits.