4 millions bitcoin left! - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

4 millions bitcoin left!

On 11/2/2019 at 8:31 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have only 21 million bitcoin worldwide and only 17 million already mined and 4 million left to mine.

So tell me how long it was took to mine those 17 million of bitcoin, also how long it will take to mine remaining 4 millions of bitcoin?

approximately the last bitcoin that will be mined will be in 2140. so to mine those 4 millions bitcoin we need another 120 years. sad, isn't it? we will not see what will happen after the last bitcoin will be mined

4 million BTC left, that is why There are a lot of people, who had BTC. They have lost their wallet and maybe l have read about that. They have forgotten their password. l don't think all of them consist from 4 millions, but it can be most of them. 

On 05.11.2019 at 16:48, MCSGlegend said:

I think that there is not long something about 3-4 years in order for all bitcoins to be mined, but I think that there are still bitcoins so do not despair if you are a miner 🙂

In my opinion, the remaining Bitcoins will be extracted 2031-2034, depending on the speed of finding blocks and the corresponding number of miners.

I don't know how long it will take but I'm personally not afraid and I'm collecting and making my best every day, I'm always in a hurry and I'm afraid I can't keep up. I know there are more people trying than me, so I have to try harder.

If we look at the BCH chart about mining, most of them are switch back to BTC, wondering what it will do but im guessing the price will definitely rise cause big companys have invest in miners, like the one in the desert in USA

On 11/2/2019 at 9:31 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have only 21 million bitcoin worldwide and only 17 million already mined and 4 million left to mine.

So tell me how long it was took to mine those 17 million of bitcoin, also how long it will take to mine remaining 4 millions of bitcoin?

It took 11 years for 18 million Bitcoins to be mined. It will take more than 100 years for the remaining 3 million. It is calculated that the last Bitcoin will be mined in 2140. Bitcoin was created this way. The mechanism is 1 block per 10 minutes on average. Each new block today creates 12,5 new Bitcoins as mining rewards. There is a halving happening every 210.000 blocks (roughly every 4 years). This reduces rewards by half, so this May the new Bitcoins generated every 10 minutes (every new block is validated) will drop down to 6,25. So each 210.000 blocks rewards will get less and less for miners, reaching the final date of 2140 when the 21.000.000 Bitcoin would be mined.

Depending on the difficulty of mining, I think that the remaining 4 million of bitcoins will take a long time to mine all of them, perhaps we will finish in 2100 year..

As it is very difficult to predict how mining power will evolve into the future - i.e. whether technological progress will continue to make hardware faster or whether mining will hit a a technological wall; or whether or not faster methods of SHA2 calculation will be discovered - putting an exact date or even year on this event is difficult.

I do sometimes wonder what will happen once the final block gets mined and there is no more bitcoin left to be mined and everything is in circulation. Certainly the price of bitcoin would likely get a big boost upwards as well but I guess it will take manty years still until we find out.

You can simply search about it on google. You can find that the last bitcoin will be mined on 2140. since bitcoins block rewards get halved after specific no of blocks then new bitcoin mining starts cutting off then they will be mined at slower rate.After that its supply will be cut off or bitcoin will generate any other idea for miners to get their reward profitably. 

I am want to find out what will happen after 2140 but we may not survive till then 😂😂 so stop worrying about bitcoin supply it is not going to end till we are alive.

• +1 1

On 02.11.2019 at 10:31, Lubruselu said:

Satoshi Nakamoto began mining cryptocurrency on January 3, 2009.  It's 2020.  It turns out 17 million / 11 turns out to be approximately 1,545,454 per year.  And if there are About 4 million un-mined bitcoins left.  It turns out with modern mining for about 12 months.  And this is approximately.  Possibly faster

They will be mining for a very long time, since the complexity is growing faster than video cards and miners, and not everyone has quantum computers to mine that amount, yes there are large farms, yes they mine a lot, but this is a lot of negligible.

2 millions of bitcoin stay nowdays in the crypto-miners-world.

Thats why bitcoin will moon at 100k$ !

push ❤️ If you are agree 🙂

On 11/2/2019 at 10:31 AM, Lubruselu said:

Bitcoin (BTC) usus the PoW consesnsus algoritm as the basis of it security. This means, as with many cyrptocurriencies, mining has to be done to discover blocks and them irreversible.

İn the block discovery process takes apprroximately 10 minutes per block. miners currently receive 6,25 BTC per block. This reward rate is halvec every four years with Bitcoin Halving.

If this is achieved, şt is esimated that 21 million BTC mining will be completed between 2032 and 2038.

• +3 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, Lubruselu said:

The prediction from expertise they are saying that's they will be finished to mine in 2140 year because currently they are mostly mining the blockchain transactions 

You are correct about that.

I think that it would take a whole lot of time. Even our future generation would probably not be affected by this issue, so we can predict what will happen after this

D'après les experts le mining deviendra plus difficile que jamais au prochain halving ce que veut dire que le meaning ne sera pas rentable même avec un matériel plus sophistiqué

On 1/1/2020 at 7:59 AM, Amir Vao said:

I think it need 7 to 8 years to complete the remaining 4 million of bitcoin.

I think that 2140 is more or less an exact count, because the bitcoin algorithm increases or decreases the difficulty to keep the mining time of a stable block at 10 minutes, I don't think that in 7/8 years we will be finished

On 11/5/2019 at 1:48 PM, MCSGlegend said:

I think that there is not long something about 3-4 years in order for all bitcoins to be mined, but I think that there are still bitcoins so do not despair if you are a miner 🙂

It will take much longer to mine all bitcoins. Every 4 years the difficulty of bitcoin mining increases.

• +5 1

There have something thats I didnt understand, so when miners mine bitcoins they are mine those 4 million left or they mine by confirming transactions?

There have something thats I didnt understand, so when miners mine bitcoins they are mine those 4 million left or they mine by confirming transactions?

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Strange as it sounds I feel sometimes that this cryptocurrency thing is a big coverage for something else, I feel like it is kind of astronaut calculations that the devices NASA is having are not sufficient to do them so someone came with the idea of cryptocurrency that they pay people to get advantage of their devices, have you noticed that the better the device is the more they get paid, guess I have been watching so many science fiction movies lately. 

• +5 1

I expect the indicators to decrease because mining has spread more widely and developers are seeking faster solutions to fast mining. I think we have to wait and see what happens.

where did you find all the information ? how can you say that there are these btc left and what will happen when all of them are mined and what will the miners do after that?