In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

1 hour ago, dentolas said:

I would use BTC, ETH and maybe one or two others...

Unfortunately, although it is not illegal in my country, there is not much internal market for goods and services transacted in crypto. I also offer a few goods and services, but no one has ever asked me if I accept crypto...

It is only a matter of time

I guess the availability of local liquidity options is the game changer here. People are much attracted to cryptocurrencies in countries where cryptocurrency can be easily liquidated to the country’s fiat currency. 
I’ll suggest you keep the option to accept cryptocurrency for purchase of goods and services. Good luck. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I will prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency it is fast and the transaction is public everyone will be able to see it, this is good for business dealings and organizations, the transparency of cryptocurrency makes it the best method for receiving cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, hrvnthgrt said:

I think it will be bitcoin, because most of the time bitcoin is the only crypto currency that is being accepted as a payment in some store, like Microsoft. 

Yeah a cryptocurrency like bitcoin is a good choice it is widely accept and easy to convert to flat after receive and it is fast and very secure means of sending and receiving payments.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, flomopeter said:

Yeah a cryptocurrency like bitcoin is a good choice it is widely accept and easy to convert to flat after receive and it is fast and very secure means of sending and receiving payments.

True ! It will be fastest way to get your payment via Bitcoin or other Altcoin like Eth and some other altcoins ! and it can show you real time transaction along with confirmation 

Thanks

• +1 1

18 minutes ago, inamdel said:

It wоuld be less demаnding for individuаls to answеr, in thе еvеnt that you mаy inсоrporatе yоur nаtiоn title in yоur pоst. In the evеnt thаt I havе the chоice оf whiсh cryptосurrеncy, I wоuld likely utilizе ETH or LTС bесause of mоо eхpensеs. BTC is continuоusly to bеgin with choice, but thе eхpensеs is kindа tall for that. In thе еvent that it is fiаt, its cоntinuously USD.

I guess so. It would be difficult to get anyone to include country , but it’s ok if you Decide not to include your country. 
Bitcoin seems to be the most used cryptocurrencies in most countries. I guess that’s because it could be easy liquidated. 
The ease of liquidity is what any cryptocurrency willing to be the most used should seek to achieve. 

• +1 2

7 hours ago, bertalcti said:

Althоugh the ideаl chоicе wоuld be bitcoin, in аny cаse, bitcоin innovation dоеs not pеrmit quiсk аnd mоo tаken а tоll eхchanges, аnd thesе highlights truly mаttеr when mаking installments.

Such changes occur gradually.
People must first get used to cryptocurrencies.
After that, everyone in the world will be able to easily accept this.

• +1 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

9 hours ago, hrvnthgrt said:

I certainly agree, it is widely accepted and easy to convert especially in our country we got a wallet where we can convert it to other crypto or in our country's currency. It's true that it is really secured when it comes to transactions.

Yeah there is a lot of support for bitcoin in many countries now, it is easy to find someone or an exchange that will convert your bitcoins in flat and the transaction is fast, secure and private.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:49 PM, Rezarekt said:

I prefer it to be in XPR, it is because of the transaction fee. XRP exchange is not that low but it's transaction fee is low and will not have a lot of loss. This why I chose XRP currency to receive payment!

To receive cryptocurrencies, I would definitely opt for bitcoin because of its value. To pay through cryptocurrencies, clearly I would not opt for bitcoin because of the very high fee.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 6:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

For now I don't know of many service in my country that accept crypto currencies as payment but there could be however crypto trading is not ban yet, so free to trade and withdrawal Fiat via bank's so don't mind accepting both BTC and Eth.

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

us doller is the perfect because it's price is the most stable it's acceptable for most of country.i would be perfect.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 12:33 PM, Collectibles said:

I want to accept for payment of services using bitcoin or ethereum because those two coins are very potential right now. But I will accept the other coins too if necessary because I see that the other coin will be potential also. 
Hm, until now, I don't see a chance to spend cryptocurrency in my country, although some local website store is trying to help the user to convert their bitcoin or other coins into local fiat. And I see that some local merchants already use crypto as the option for the payment. But still, it needs more regulation or approval from my government for the crypto so people can start to use crypto without worry.

• +2 1

We know that the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin and I think this is the best token to received your payment in the other country. We know that in other countries bitcoin was also recognized so it will be easy to convert in your money to bitcoin also a lot of companies are already associated with bitcoin so it will be easy to withdraw your money from bitcoin to cash. We could use coins.ph as an example with could cash in and easily convert our money to cash and sends it easily to another user.

• +2 1

If this is for payment, I would prefer US dollars or fiat money because it is not a hassle. But if I have to accept crypto, DOGE is a good choice because it is cheaper in transfer fees and also has a large amount of liquidity.

• +1 1

Well i must prefer Bitcoin and also ETH because these coins are good and their fee is so much low and also they are real coins not like other whose pump their coin just for 1 time and then dumb his coin which are totally fake coins. Bitcoin is best.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/2/2019 at 12:33 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

yeah me too, i used bitcoin and ethereum frequently for payments to other countries. sometimes  i used dash or litecoin. i love it because it has a low fees and fast transactions. it's very different compared to another virtual money like paypal, payeer, etc. i also sell some game voucher gift card like google playstore and steam, and most of people from other country buy it with cryptocurrency even some people in my country paid it with crypto.

• +2 1

I prefer to use Ethereum and Litecoin because of their quickness and low fees. It`s easier to pay these coins then BTC and others

• +1 1

On 11/4/2019 at 1:03 PM, hrvnthgrt said:

You are right, it is really easy to find someone who you can do some transactions with or exchange that can convert bitcoin or other crypto to flat. Good thing that most of the exchange are accessible and secured.

Yeah but first to get your money from cryptocurrency was way too difficult but now it is so easy to send and receive my money through bitcoin and I prefer using it, it is fast and cheap for me.

• +1 1

in my country at the moment the cryptocurrency is not so well developed to receive payment in it, now I would prefer fiat and only, but in the future I hope the crypto will be legalized and then most likely I will change my mind

• +1 2

If I were to ever sell anything and collect payment in crypto ill prefer it to be with trx because they have one of the fastest transaction I've seen and it has low fees so that's why its always my go to.

• +1 1

In my country it's good to receive btc because aside of it has a high and it's value can become more higher anytime and you pay less tax. 

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, Collectibles said:

Eth. Because in my point of view it is faster than bitcoin and have lower transaction pays or charges. That's all I think but I also use bitcoin  as a matter of fact I collect bitcoin and hols it. Hoping  that the big bull run is coming. 

• +1 1

10 hours ago, hrvnthgrt said:

Yes, I agree with you, it is kind of hard to get your money from cryptocurrency but the transactions like sending and receiving money through bitcoin and other crypto is really fast. Though bitcoin's transaction fee is not cheap, we can use altcoin like ripple in our transactions because it's really cheap and affordable.

Yeah getting your money from cryptocurrency is difficult especially in some countries that have no or little support for cryptocurrency, bitcoin fee is not high to me if you are sending from your wallet it will cost little over a dollar to send bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 6:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Like you mentioned, when it comes to crypto payment, I will prefer to receive those either by Bitcoin or ethereum and I believe I would use those two Cryptos for payments too cos I think it will be the most accepted by others too.

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

18 hours ago, hulnelu said:

Well in thе оccаsion thаt i have some littlе exchangе that i оffеr my аdministrаtiоns i would wеll known сryptосurrenсy as a instаllmеnt like bitcoin, ether аnd ХRP considеring those 3 сryptосurrеnсies is definitely simple to makе usе of in my nаtion, wе'vе a nearby wаllet аpp that truly mаkеs a distinction us in invеsting our cryptо сonjоintly in mаintаining it, i саn purchаse hundreds аnd аmusеmеnt crеdit in therе using сrypto.

That’s great. It’s available in just a few country. In mine, the government isn’t so much interested in cryptocurrencies and their regulations. The use of cryptocurrency is booming in my country because of the amount of money that flows into the country in form of remittances. 
Countries with with high amount of remittances inflow can’t ignore the cheap fees of using cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Reply to OP - International transactions are indeed better with cryptocurrencies, as it's generslly easier, without the need to central banking system to act as intermediary to these transfers.

But for local payment, adoption cryptocurrencies are not yet developed as much. Cryptos are good for transfers but not as payment for day-to-day transactions.

• +1 1