In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

On 11/2/2019 at 10:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

I will accept that currency which have faster transaction speed and very less fees. Also a secured one.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I want to prefer to receive payments in Bitcoin. We everybody know that bitcoin price increase day by day and for this reason bitcoin is very popular. So everybody want to receive payment in bitcoin. And i also wants to receive payment in bitcoin.

I would be very great if the world is going to slowly start adapting into cryptocurrencies and into the cryptoworld, it would mean that it will be a bit easier for people, especially those who are travelling to transact into different countries.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:34 AM, Great Commander said:

Most of the time, bitcoin is the crypto coin accepted for transactions. I use bitcoin to buy airtime balance and credits for my games. My ethereum balance is not enough so I usually use bitcoin as my primary method of payment for all sites. 

There are two kind of people one who they love crypto and want to promote Bitcoin and crypto and Second type of person are those who do not know about the crypto they will chose USD.I will Pefer Bitcoin and crypto for Payment.

Hi my friend
In my opinion, I think that tether and bitcoin are the best
Bitcoin because it's a very popular coin and strong one and tether because it's a stable coin and I think that is the best in this case 

to be honest I don't know about everything in this business. recently I join cryptotalk. I have just complete their achievement they give me some BTC coine.fast I use my BTC with LTC coin then I sell it for US dollar. because in this time LTC coine market value is very good. 

On 11/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

Anything will do. As long as the coin can be traded to other crypto or to dollar. But it is best if they use bitcoin as payment, it will not create any hassle for me. Ripple(XRP) will do too.

nMvFbuZ.png

For me in my case or my on opinion when someone send me money from other country then I prefer bitcoin but when I send money to them I like Xrp because it has low fee.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 11/2/2019 at 11:33 AM, Collectibles said:

I will take bitcoin as payment from other countries. Because it's easy to use and also it's transaction is more secure and faster. We can convert it to many currencies easily.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think receiving bitcoin as payment method is a good idea. Because that way we can also grow our bitcoin assets, or holding or trade them. Other currency will do the work too. 

Ltc will be a good coin for transfer because the fees of transfer is few, ltc coin is strong and have a good future and I hope to be acceptable in my country

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 11/2/2019 at 11:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Bitcoin is the most usable and valuable coin in the market. But it take maximum fees. That's why i will prefer ripple coin for it. Because transaction fees is too low and it's too faster and secure. Many banks already adopt it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I really like bitcoin as I receive it in every service I do because I always use it as a payment in bills and purchasing in online shops. Besides, bitcoin is really known in our country and a lot of companies here is supporting it or also using it.

Welcome with me
Unfortunately, there is no way for me to spend cryptocurrencies in my country or to receive payments in them
Encryption is prohibited in my country
I hope the government’s vision of cryptography will change, and it will make options for dealing with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin

I like that they pay me in btc, but sometimes they preferred that they transfer in usd, for me it is easier to change it to any currency, because sometimes I use rubles and other cryptos.

If I want to receive money from other countries, I always prefer USD because it is the international currency in the world and will be accepted in most countries but if I am supposed to receive payment through crypto, my only choice is bitcoin because it is like the dollar of all cryptocurrencies and you can easily convert it to cash in all exchanges and there are even ATMs that offer services for bitcoin. But in my trading, I work with many various currencies.

Bitcoin without any doubt becouse other coins have to gain trust and respect and have to be tested by the system and time. i think Bitcoin is the winner here.

I will prefer bitcoin. It ks fast and has a secure and transparent transactions. I will receive it in minutes. 

For me, I prefer receiving payments in bitcoin and litecoin, but selling them immediately and converting them into dollars or local currencies because cryptocurrencies are subject to extreme volatility, but I always keep some bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin for long-term investment.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Personally I wouldn't mind to get paid in any cryptocurrency that I will be able to exchange into Bitcoin or Ethereum. Some ERC20 tokens might only be tradeable in Ethereum. It is up to the sender to pick his choise as far as I'm concerned, as it is him that will pay the fees. I will give him the exchange wallet directly so I would spare time and fees and exchange what he sent me into Bitcoin.

Maybe I will prefer ripple. With a very fast network and transaction speed and a very low transaction fee, I would prefer ripple to bitcoin, Ethereum. And it's equally tradable and a good investment.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy