In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 10
  • +2 16
  • +3 7
  • +5 2

Most of the time, bitcoin is the crypto coin accepted for transactions. I use bitcoin to buy airtime balance and credits for my games. My ethereum balance is not enough so I usually use bitcoin as my primary method of payment for all sites. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

41 minutes ago, Great Commander said:

Most of the time, bitcoin is the crypto coin accepted for transactions. I use bitcoin to buy airtime balance and credits for my games. My ethereum balance is not enough so I usually use bitcoin as my primary method of payment for all sites. 

Same mate, bitcoin is the mostly used crypto in terms on transactions and this is popular in some countries like china, south korea etc. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

5 hours ago, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

At one time I had a website which was accepting bitcoin as a form of payment. However, I later closed the site down because I didn't have time for it. I still prefer to get paid in US dollars, since that's still one of the leading currencies in the world, but I will certainly never say no to a bitcoin payment.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Although the optimum choice would be bitcoin, however, bitcoin technology does not allow fast and low cost transactions, and these features really matter when making payments.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2

In terms of fast transaction and less transaction fees I would glad to accept Ripple over bitcoin. Aside from having fast transaction it is less costly. But I love bitcoin and so if you will give me one then I will still accept it.

• +1 2

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Here in my country DASH is pretty used, but bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin are used too. I prefer to get dollars, since they are accepted widely everyday. I change my cryptos to dollars and then use these dollars to save them or for inmediate use.

• +1 1

im always accepted usd because no need to convert first if using cryptocurrency.and can not using cryptourrency in my country that is ilegall.

• +1 1

Well I prefer to use XRP because of fast transaction and also low fee, so it's perfect for crypto payment. Hopefully in my country accept XRP for payment.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would prefer bitcoin, aside from bitcoin ranked 1 other than cryptocurrencies, it is also easy to use from my country. It is still you who decide what to use.

• +1 1

Good for me it is beneficial to receive BTC, ETH, Dash, LTC and Dogecoin this last one because there are groups that buy them and exchange them for the local currency quickly so every time I need for some setback I quickly resolve in addition to your Commissions are low.

• +1 3

i firstly thought that i preferred getting paid through euros in reason for this is because euros has a largest value in my country... however, being paid by USD, i think it was greater idea because USD currency is stable...

• +1 1

I would take in dollars or rubles as needed. If you need to do this, it can be in places where there are a lot of people. If there are cryptocurrency ATMs, Dash made an exchange. 

• +1 1

i would say tron because tron is much safer faster and very lowest fee more than a cent! it also have a good trading volume.

• +1 1

I would accept payments from other countries in any cryptocurrency that is in top 10 because I can easily find them on exchanges and withdraw it in fiat money. Of course my favorite would be bitcoin and possibly litecoin 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, rocsus said:

It would be easier for people to reply, if you could include your country name in your post. If I have the choice of which cryptocurrency, I would probably use ETH or LTC because of low fees. BTC is always first choice, but the fees is kinda high for that. If it is fiat, its always USD.

I use BTC and ETH. In my country, i could sell these cryptocurrencies for almost the same exchange rate it was bought. Less transactions fees, time and highly private. 

I’ll like to find out how easy it is for people in other countries to transact/make payments using crypto. 

• +1 1

I prefer bitcoin because right now this coin is the most valuable coin in digital world, and for my country it is so hard to spend because it is completely illegal, but we can do something about this, just find some ways without getting their attention 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, the domestic market is not keeping pace with current trends, so the possibilities for using digital money for Russian citizens are significantly limited. There are exchangers on the domestic market that allow you to exchange your existing coins for regular money. Until I use either Bitcoin or Ethereum to pay for services.

• +1 1

pxf.jpg

This is really exciting to have these services in your country, but unfortunately in my country so far is not working any kind of cryptocurrency and I hope to see this soon in our country, this will be great.

I prefer cryptocurrency to fiat money, and low-fee, proof of work -based cryptocurrencies to centralized cryptocurrencies or proof of stake platforms. Currently, my favourite form of payment is Litecoin.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Collectibles said:

For me mate I prefer Bitcoin because this is well known with fast transactions.Im also sure that more merchants used to accept Bitcoin because most businesses knows bitcoins potential as times goes by.It still exist until now.

• +1 1

i receive USDT twice. i the past day, bitcoin is only currency accepted because this coin so popular also not many coins at that time. i would like bitcoin and ethereum for payment, because its global

• +1 2

I prefer to receive payment through Bitcoin, but I don't mind getting paid in any other currency as long as I have a wallet and I can change it later.

I would definetily love to recieve payments through Bitcoin & cryptocurrency as they are really fast and transaction fees is also quite less as campared to banks. bitcoin payment is completely decentralised , as no third party intervention present. my trasnsaction & recieving of payment is private between me and the sender, which is really nice feature of crypto.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 5:33 AM, Collectibles said:

I would use BTC, ETH and maybe one or two others...

Unfortunately, although it is not illegal in my country, there is not much internal market for goods and services transacted in crypto. I also offer a few goods and services, but no one has ever asked me if I accept crypto...

It is only a matter of time

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1